Mueller Lawncare Inc.

Avon, OH 44011

Landscape Renovation

Landscape Renovation

lawn & landscaping2020
A full landscape renovation from front to back.

Hello and thank you for considering us for your landscaping and snow removal needs. We service residential and commercial customers. We also service home owners associations and condo associations. Please read our reviews as a preview to the type of customer service and help you will receive as you make your decisions in regards to your landscaping and lawn care needs. Thank you again....
Patio & Wall  - Image

Patio & Wall

hardscaping

2020

Resposiveness

lawn care (86)lawn & landscaping (32)mulch delivering (21)snow removal (10)leaf removal (6)hardscaping (1)tree service (1)lawn treatment (1)

03/08/2021

Kirk and his team clearly put customer service as their first priority. My yard was in desperate need of cleaning and they did an excellent job. Will for sure hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn & Yard Work

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], thank you so much, call us anytime!!

03/05/2021

I’ve been using Mueller Landscape for the last couple of years and have been pleased with their performance. In addition to lawn service, I’m using them to landscape areas around the house this Spring .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall Clean Up, Spring Clean Up

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2021

[Member Name Removed], thank you very much, we appreciate the review and continued business!

03/05/2021

We hired Mueller Lawncare to put in some new landscaping in Bay Village. We were faced with a few challenges, one being the deer population in Bay Village, the other being the underground utilities near the property line. Kirk suggested going with a raised bed and plants that would be best suited so as deer to be both deer resistant and that would also accommodate our privacy needs. Kirk worked ar...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the review and continued business!

03/05/2021

Kirk and Amanda were great to work with. We had a pretty bare yard that we just couldn't figure out how to design. They came up with fantastic ideas we never would have thought of (mulch beds casing our driveway, big block patio, etc.). During the process they were extremely professional and flexible! They were accommodating to any changes we made along the way, and we are thrilled with the result...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed], your project was a lot of fun and turned out great. Thank you again for everything!

02/11/2021

Jan. 19 it was snowing. They never came out to remove the snow. They said it was less than two inched. I measure it and it was 4 inches. He never came out and will not rehire him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow removal

CATEGORY snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2021

05/02/2019

I decided to hire someone for the first time to do my spring cleanup. I went with Mueller because they do my snow removal. I was very pleased with how my yard looked after they were finished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring yard cleanup

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we greatly appreciate your continued business!!

04/06/2019

They came early and spent the entire day sprucing up the yard. They were professional workers who did a good job. I’ve booked them for other lawn projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring cleanup

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2019

06/04/2018

The mulching and edging got delayed due to weather. Kirk over estimated the amount of mulch needed. I wanted black mulch which he said would not be a problem. When I got home after the job was completed saw that they had laid brown mulch. There was a lot of extra mulch so Kirk asked me if could be laid along my pine tree line in the very back of the yard. I said that would be ok. However, my yard ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mulch and edge beds and put down topsoil and grass seed around patio edge.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2018

03/22/2018

Kirk and his crew did a wonderful job. We recently bought a home that was neglected for a very long time. Kirk came in and had it looking brand new in just one day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weed removal, edging, mulch

CATEGORY lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2017

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much! I will follow up with you guys for this spring!

03/22/2018

The team at Mueller Landscaping does great work. The price is fair and for the size of yard we have, it was really impressive that just one guy was able to install 13 plus yards of mulch in one day. I will use them again this year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mulch and spring clean up

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

Landscape Renovations, Hardscaping, Property Clean Up, Mulch Installation, Weeding, Edging, Lawn Mowing, Aeration, Flower Bed Installation, Planting/Installations, Fall Clean Up, Snow Removal

Fertilization, Irrigation