TruGreen Lawn Care - 5155

With Angi since July 1997

3.7

TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible. TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like chinch bugs and grubs. Our passion for lawns sets us apart, and we’ll help you achieve a lawn you love. Contact us today to start your tailored lawn plan. ...

Good Nature Organic Lawn Care - Northeast Ohio

If you're looking to have a healthy, well-maintained lawn and landscape, but don't want to resort to using harmful chemicals, we can help. Since our founding in 1999, our organic experts have been using natural, plant-based products to provide our clients with Organic Lawn Care, Organic Tree & Shrub Care and Organic Pest Solutions. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your yard is safe for your family, pets and our environment. Homeowners in Cleveland, Akron, Medina, Hudson, Bath, Cuyahoga Falls, as well as Summit and Portage counties, can turn to Good Nature Organic Lawn Care in Cleveland to keep your yard beautiful, naturally. GET A FREE QUOTE TODAY www.whygoodnature.com/get-quote.

KP Affordable Lawncare

Lawn and landscape company.

Lawnman Yardcare Inc

10 Year Super Service Award Winner!! No subs. Charges an hourly rate of $55.00 per man hour.

02/23/2018

We were a customer for over ten years, and noticed in the last year that our lawn was not doing very well. One day my neighbor, who also is a Trugreen customer, noticed the Tech stopped in front of our house, put a flag in each of our yards, but did not apply treatment and drove off. He caught them doing this twice and called Trugreen, and he advised me to do the same. They apologized and were to credit us for the two payments. we received one credit, but they kept billing us for the second. With multible phone calls, we could not get it rectified, so we canceled them, and we are now looking for a new provider thru Angie's list.

Description of Work
Lawn Treatment

10/09/2017

I have been using Trugreen for years but am canceling contract. I worked with them several times to get them to alert me before they came out as I have cats and have to keep them in for the day. They failed to do so several times. The last time they did send me a "missed message" on my phone (not a phone message). The said they do not do emails or texts. I'm now looking for another service that does. The lady I talked to about it the last time must have been having a bad day. She was rude and dismissive.

Description of Work
Routine lawn treatment.

Category lawn treatment

Thank you for your detailed feedback. We are very sorry that our team did not provide the assistance you sought and required. We would like to assure you that we are working on a resolution. If you could contact us at: 1 (800) 515-3380 we would love the opportunity to discuss your experience further. We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience.

07/10/2017

I think we paid some in advance and they took some money off for that.

Description of Work
They come and spray three or four times a year. They spray for weeds and stuff.

06/06/2017

We bought a plan at the beginning the year. We?ve had them for a long time. I would give them an ?A? straight through. I wouldn?t give them a bad grade at all. They are very comparable. They?re easy to work with. If it?s too high, we talk about that. They?re very comparable as far as their prices go. Their prices are very good. We?ve had them for years. I like the gentleman that comes out all the time. They do very good work and we?ve never had a problem with that. Whenever they say they are going to come out, they come out. If it?s going to rain, they call ahead of time and reschedule. All the products that they use on our lawn are good for weeds and that. If there?s a weed that pops up, you give them a call, they?ll come back out and take care of that at no charge. The gentleman that we usually have is Eric. He?s wonderful. I?ve gone out asking him questions a lot. He answers straight forward and everything. We?ve had him for years.

Description of Work
They came over and did the lawn. They do the weed control and that. They’ll come out a couple times a year and they’ll do the trees and shrubs. It would be the yard front and back this time. Then next month or the month after they will be coming out. They already did the trees and shrubs about a month ago, in April maybe. They don’t come around the same time for both.

06/03/2017

The service are fine. They do come regularly. I think the price is high.They are good.

Description of Work
They did lawn fertilization and treatment. They also did the shrubs and bushes.

01/10/2017

They sort of automatically come to do things. They don't wind up asking first. They just do it and I get a bill. There are times when they provide services that I wouldn't necessarily have requested. I'm billed for it and I have to pay for it. I guess I'd rather have them contact me before they come to do an application than just doing it without asking and billing me.

Description of Work
We have TruGreen for our yard. They do the treatment on the lawn.

01/06/2017

They do it on a daily basis. They just contact when they come out depending on the season. They could have improved their cost. Their service stood out to me.

Description of Work
I use TruGreen. They applied chemicals to the lawn.

04/28/2015

They come when they say they will be here.

Description of Work
TruGreen comes and treat the lawn for insects and they do the weed and feed a couple of times a year.

Category pest control,lawn treatment

02/11/2015

They were here whether we were here or not. They would either call or send us a note saying that they were coming and asking us to have our 2 dogs inside. They are very good. We have not compared their price with any other company. They come once a month and they always called and they were always on time.

Description of Work
We use TruGreen and we have yearly contract with them.

07/09/2014

I had a good experience with them. I used them for about nine months just to get my lawn in order and I am taking over.

Description of Work
TruGreen did lawn service for me. It was a standard fertilizer weed type of thing.

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

Lawn care, tree and shrub care, outdoor pest control, lawn quality audits, organic lawn care, effective weed control, seeding & core aeration.

Mowing