You want to keep your family safe, so you may wonder how to tell if your home has asbestos. Since asbestos is invisible to the naked eye, you can look for signs of the material, but you should hire a professional to confirm the presence of asbestos.
Get matched with top asbestos removal services in Painesville, OH
There are 8 highly-rated local asbestos removal services.
Recent Asbestos Removal Reviews in Painesville
- Great Lakes ContractingBrian was Fantastic. The work was completed professionally and on time. We are extremely happy with the results and will rest easier now that the Asbestos has been removed.
- Great Lakes ContractingI highly recommend Brian and his team of Cedric and Robert. Our HVAC contractor put Brian in touch with us and HE called US that same day from his vacation. We had a 97-year old boiler and asbestos throughout the basement that needed to be removed. Our basement was also full of stuff, which they were able to move and work around as necessary. Brian came out on a Sunday to look at the job and started the work the next day. He's very responsive to texts and phone calls and communicates as to when the crew will arrive and leave and how the work is going. The guys were very nice, friendly, polite, and cleaned up when they were done. It was a great experience read less
- Great Lakes ContractingGreat Lakes Contracting made it a quick and easy process. I would most certainly recommend them to a friend or family member and hire again.
- Great Lakes ContractingBrian and his team were extremely professional, responsive, and communicative throughout the process. I particularly appreciated Brian’s communication on time of arrival, progress, and day’s results while they were on the job. The team was very thorough in their work and the results were well done and timely. Brian’s final touches to make sure the job was done right, personally coming back on a Sunday to finish some punch list items, was greatly appreciated. I would highly recommend Brian to friends and family and will use him again if the need arises read less
- Great Lakes ContractingGreat Lakes Contracting did an outstanding job. Brian got back to me right away to schedule the asbestos testing and the results report was emailed to me promptly. When I was ready to have the asbestos removed Brian scheduled the work to be completed quickly and his team was very professional and knowledgeable. i would highly recommend Great Lakes Contracting for asbestos removal read less
- Great Lakes ContractingExcellent. The work was done in a timely manner and well. The crew was diligent and respectful. Would hire them again without hesitation.
- Great Lakes ContractingI received a call from Brian within 30 minutes of asking for a quote. Brian and the Great Lakes Contracting team did a great job. Very professional, on time and our home was spotless when they were finished! I would highly recommend using him, you won’t be disappointed.
- A.A. Maintenance Services LLC.Always on site when promised. Friendly, efficient and always willing to go the extra mile to satisfy the customer.
- Great Lakes ContractingBrian came out on short notice and took care my basement. Brian also found more asbestos and removed or encapsulated everything. There was no asbesto removal in my area and Brian came out personally to help take care of our asbestos issue. Lastly the pricing was fair.
- Great Lakes ContractingBrian (the Owner) responded to every inquiry we had and his workers were professional, courteous and thorough. The work was completed as promised and on time. I highly recommend Great Lakes Contracting!
Asbestos Removal Services in Painesville
- Business Description:Hallaway Construction specializes in asbestos removal within houses and buildings, lead testing, clean out of debris, asbestos survey, water damage clean up and demolition. Hallaway Construction also have been a long term contractor for the City of Cleveland as well as the Cuyahoga County Land Band. We have over 19 years experience read lessRecent Review:It was wonderful. They were on time, very professional, efficient, and proficient in cleaning up.Vivian B.
- Business Description:You'll Love Your Carpet One Floor or We'll Replace it for FREE! Since 1947 our family has been flooring northeast Ohio. We provide and install every type of flooring imaginable. All of our installers are seasoned installation technician who have worked for us anywhere from 15 to 35 years. Whether you are looking for Carpet, Vinyl, Ceramic & Stone Tile, Laminate, Wood, or Wood Refinishing, Permanent Carpet One is the one store for your perfect floor. Revitalize your home with a new custom tile.. read lessRecent Review:John did an excellent job in measuring my flooring. The material I choose for my flooring was of the utmost superior quality. The two gentlemen installers were very professional and did an AWESOME job and they arrived the time they said they would. I would definitely be using them again in the future for flooring in my bedrooms. I highly recommend this company! read lessVal W.
- Business Description:Since 1988, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners in Greater Cleveland, Ohio with their Central Heating and Air Conditioning Service & Installation. We understand our area, climate and what your home needs. We provide the most durable and reliable, energy-efficient brands, so you can live comfortably, all the time. 100% Financing available with up to 60 months no interest, with qualifying credit and installation package. 20 full time employees, Nate certified, QA Energy Star certified, accept .. read lessRecent Review:This company scheduled my appointment about a month ago and didn't even bother to call me to let me know that they did not service my area. I should have been informed of this right away before scheduling the appointment. I found out by calling them when the technician did not show up for the appointment. My time is valuable too, I took time off waiting for them. Very unprofessional behavior, I would not recommend and would not use them. They had a month to let me know I was out of their service area, plenty of time for them to inform me so I could hire another company. I have a problem with their total disregard for my time, unprofessionalism and untrained administrative staff read lessDeborah T.
- Business Description:Tiger Exteriors is a home improvement and insurance restoration company specializing in roofing, siding, gutters and windows. Our business mission is delivering you the results you envisioned for your home. Owned and operated by a 3rd generation Buckeye, Tiger Exteriors uses only the best quality materials and we approach the restoration of your home as if it were our own. Quality workmanship and superior customer service are supported by our A+ BBB rating and our independent online customer .. read lessRecent Review:Alex obolenskyy made the magic happen with no pushy sales pitch and worked with my insurance company on my behalf. Great customer service and quality work. Very please with the whole experience.Danny P.
- Business Description:Award wining.Recent Review:The workers were friendly. But I was very disappointed in the job. When the workers were done. They had left hundreds of nails. That retain the asbestos tile. Pull half way out but still in. I asked the workers and boss would they remove them. They said were done, the job was according to code. The vinyl siding worker refused to remove the nail. His contractor said he contact Residential asbestos. they were coming back to pull the nails. When I check that night. In three different place it was the worse. They had pound them back in those useless nail, that had been half way out. Again what I asked for twice and contractor once. I had asbestos tile remove before. The workers removed the nails, and I did not have to ask, its part of their job read lessCHARMAINE R.
- Business Description:Cleveland Water And Fire Restoration provides full-service cleanup and restoration services for residents of Northeast Ohio. Many companies specialize in just the mitigation and cleanup, but they struggle with the restoration and rebuilding, often leaving their clients in search of someone who can finish the job. Because Cleveland Water And Fire Restoration is a division of Keselman Construction Group (a residential construction and remodeling company servicing Northeast, Ohio since 2004), we.. read lessRecent Review:Josh and his team did a great job remediating the ceiling/wall area that had the mold. They were very professional in ensuring the safety of the work area during the remediation process. They also did a great job in blending the drywall repair into the existing ceiling and wall. ceiling and wal read lessDavid P.
- Business Description:5 generations, family owned and operated. 25 employees. No subcontractors. Standard diagnostic charge. Payment due at time of service. Accept: Cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover. Additional emails - email@example.com. Award winning read lessRecent Review:They are doing an excellent job and are very professional and friendly. I have used them for years and they have always been really good. I would highly recommend them.MALCOLM K.
- Business Description:JKM Services, LLC is a fully licensed and certified environmental remediation and inspection service. We have a certified staff of highly trained technicians to perform mold remediation, asbestos abatement, environmental cleanups, energy efficiency improvements, interior demolition and roof cleaning. We understand that issues such as mold are a cause and effect problem which may require repairs from other specialties such as roofers or foundation professionals. Let us be a worry-free soluti.. read lessRecent Review:wow what a great team, called and set up a time to come see the project and do an estimate. they were busy so set up and appointment after we reviewed the invoice. they came in and set up the barriers and the tarps and tape. the guys were very professional and clean up was also professional read lessRuss S.
- Business Description:Keystone Home Inspections is a locally owned and operated home inspection business serving the greater Cleveland, Ohio area in Cuyahoga, Lake and Geauga counties. Keystone Home Inspections is a one person operation, not a large inspection firm where you the client become a number. I feel this type of organization best satisfies the needs of my clients by devoting my personal individual time with them. I understand that purchasing a home can be a very stressful time in ones life. My goal as yo.. read lessRecent Review:Although the services provided were perfectly acceptable, I found the inspector to be acting inappropriately during the encounter. While I was having a discussion with the realtor who had recommended him, and I simply pointed out politely that a realtor does not get paid if no sale occurs, he attempted to come to the defense of the realtor (uninvited, as I recall), even though I was speaking of realtors in general, not this particular realtor. He kept trying to refute my points, and when I did not back down, he attempted to win the argument by raising his voice, causing me to respond in kind. Finally, when he saw that I would not allow him to win the argument merely by the loudness of his voice (because by that time he was yelling at me), he appeared to lose control, and he turned and walked away, yelling, “I’m not going to talk to you!” His inability to carry on a civil discussion, and his inappropriate manner when challenged, causes one to believe he lacks the maturity to interact with customers in a courteous manner without resorting to rudeness and bullying tactics read lessRAY L.
- Business Description:ProClaim is one of the fastest growing public insurance adjusting firms in the nation because of our excellence in producing positive results for our clients. We operate differently than other public adjusting firms. Simply put, we only get paid if we can assist you in obtaining more money than your insurance company initially offered on your claim. It is our belief that this philosophy allows us to prove our value to you, the insured. ProClaim is licensed and bonded through the Department of.. read lessRecent Review:They settled with Erie Ins. Co. without notifying me, received and deposited the checks and kept all the money and ran. I found out (after the fact) and after it was too late to appeal or arbitrate through the Commonwealth of Virginia. This company is a con game...Angie's List should drop them like the stinking thieves they are.. read lessRonald T.
Deals in Painesville for Asbestos Removal
Explore our Solution Center for helpful asbestos removal service articles
Asbestos removal costs an average of $1,900. Most jobs will cost between $1,100 and $2,800.
Air quality testing can pinpoint problems and help identify solutions. A professional indoor air quality tests costs $400 on average.
Find asbestos removal services in
- Fairport Harbor
- Grand River
- Mentor On The Lake
- Willoughby Hills
- Gates Mills
- Highland Heights
- Richmond Heights
- Mayfield Heights
asbestos removal services in Painesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C&J Contractors Inc.866 addison
- Carrara Construction3774 Congress Pkwy
- Cass Development LLC20941 Westport Ave.
- Central Heating & Air Conditioning Co243 Richmond Rd
Richmond Hts., Ohio
- CIERRA ENVIRONMENTAL3015 QUEEN RD
- Cleveland Water and Fire Restoration5188 Richmond Rd
- Clotman & Sons General Contracting Inc3570 Warrensville Center Rd. Suite 102 C
- CTG Environmental LLC4407 Brookpark Rd
- C&J Contractors Inc.
- D J Abatement Inc.11737 York Rd
North Royalton, Ohio
- D J Abatement Inc.
- Intovation419 St Lawrence Blvd
- JKM Services LLCP.O. Box 391668
- JKM Services LLC
- Keystone Home Inspections9343 Clopton Ct
- Keystone Home Inspections
- Ohio Reo Property Services LLC145 W Aurora Rd Ste B4
- Ohio Reo Property Services LLC
- Verne & Ellsworth Hann2026 Lee Rd
Cleveland Heights, Ohio
- Verne & Ellsworth Hann