When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Oakwood, OH
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Oakwood
- SCHADE SURVEYING COEverything went well. Bill Schade and his daughter had to search for metal-post markers that had already been placed--as there weren't any right around my property--so it wasn't a quick, easy survey. They did not complain, but just went right to work and kept at it until the job was done. Small flags were placed by the metal-post markers that were put deep in the ground at the corners of my lot to indicate the boundaries. A few days after the survey I received official copies of the survey. It was a painless procedure for me
- Ferris SurveyingI requested a quote and Mr.Ferris was very quick to respond. I had to wait a couple of months for him to come out, since I did call at a busy time, but it was well worth it. Mr.Ferris's communication is excellent. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have someone call you back when they say they will. The survey was done quickly and professionally. I needed the survey for a fence. He found the two back markers, which were buried, he offered to mark off the middle of the property where the fence would start (to which I happily agreed to), and installed markers at the front of the property. Mr. Ferris was even kind enough to expedite the drawing so the fencing company could apply for a permit right away. He even called to tell me it had been mailed. It arrived right on time. He did all of this for an extremely reasonable price. Thank you, Mr. Ferris! I'll happily recommend you to anyone who needs a survey done
- SCHADE SURVEYING COThis Survey was done back in April 2020 Sorry it took so long to write the review. Bill and his daughter were awesome!!!. Bill returned calls quickly they showed up on time and did an awesome job It was a very cold and damp day when they preformed the survey. Any future surveying I need done I will be calling Bill first.. Thanks again... Sorry for the delay in the review..
- Ferris SurveyingI got a quick response to my request for a quote. He was able to fit me in quickly just because things worked out. He was on site when he said he would be and finished in less time than he had estimated. When I explained why we were getting the survey done, he added a couple of extra markers to help with the work that was being done later. I requested information from 3 different surveyors. He was the first to respond. The second to respond directed me to the website where the pricing information did not match what was in the email that was sent. The third surveyor never responded. Definitely would recommend Ferris
- Ferris SurveyingI didn't need a formal survey, just wanted the property markers uncovered. Other surveyors I contacted didn't want to bother with such a small job, but Ferris Surveying agreed to come out on a day he was doing another job in the area. He stressed that there were no guarantees like you would get with a formal survey. He is honest and easy to work with. Charged a reasonable $100
- SCHADE SURVEYING COGreat. Bill provided certified hard copies of the parcel and included detailed siting of the house and other structures. We would happily use him again.
- Ferris SurveyingMade an appointment a month in advance, contacted me at designated time, came out, got it done, quick, easy, and pain free. Cost was $520 - Much better price than competitors contacted. Highly recommend Ron Ferris!
- SCHADE SURVEYING COPerfect experience. Bill and two employees marked three properties for me. It took them most of the afternoon. They measured from the street, found the frontage "pins" in the ground using a metal detector, dug in to reveal them, then set their line-of-sight equipment on the pins to find and verify the remaining pins. They added pins that were missing and marked where neighbors' fences were encroaching. Bill was great about answering all my dumb questions like, "is this tree mine or theirs?", "is this fence mine or theirs?", etc. Three days later, Bill emailed a PDF drawing of the properties, their lines, pins, measurements, and notes on encroachments, etc. A paper copy of the drawing will follow in the mail
- SCHADE SURVEYING COThey did a wonderful, wonderful job and I was so happy with them. I would recommend them highly. They were wonderful. They told me the work would be 2 hours but then they were struggling because they couldn't find the pin. They managed and they did so good. They seemed to know what they were doing and they went out of their way to make sure that everything was accurate and right. They were very pleasant. It is a family thing. The elder Mr. Schade was in the hospital so he had brothers and sisters that did the work. They do the same work as he does. Other companies were over $500.0
- SCHADE SURVEYING COI interviewed others, and Bill Schade is down to earth (literally) and that's why I hired him. The price was good.
Land Surveyors in Oakwood
- Business Description:Bill Schade Cell Phone 440-840-0021 Professional Surveyor 6008Recent Review:Everything went well. Bill Schade and his daughter had to search for metal-post markers that had already been placed--as there weren't any right around my property--so it wasn't a quick, easy survey. They did not complain, but just went right to work and kept at it until the job was done. Small flags were placed by the metal-post markers that were put deep in the ground at the corners of my lot to indicate the boundaries. A few days after the survey I received official copies of the survey. It was a painless procedure for meLaura B.
- Business Description:No job is to small. Mainly Residential, for fences, landscaping, and construction. Award winning.Recent Review:Mr. Ferris was very efficient and did a great job! He gets a high recommendation from me.James H.
- Business Description:Mid Ohio Locating, Inc currently has 3 full time employees and 2 part time employees. We are available for long and short term contracts.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL E-MAIL: HAMILL@GEOSEARCHES.COM
- Business Description:Exacta is Ohio's leading provider of Land Surveying Services. We cover all 88 Ohio Counties and take pride in exceeding our clients' expectations. Exacta surveyors use the latest technologies to accurately identify and mark your property lines. And, with multiple survey crews located throughout Ohio, we complete surveys quickly and at the lowest price possible. We ARE the friendly survey people. For real estate professionals, we offer an array of services to simplify and promote your busines..Recent Review:Two years after Exacta performed a mortgage survey for my property, it was discovered when the home next door was purchased, that the survey was more than 3 feet off thus making my garage on the neighbors property. I have been fighting to get a settlement with this company for more than 8 months. They have errors and omission insurance but do not use it because their deducible is $10,000. I had to retain a attorney to sue them despite the fact they were clearly wrong after receiving an in-depth boundary survey. The new survey proved the situation is much worse than we thoughtJodee H.
- Business Description:I am a Licensed Surveyor in Ohio, I preform Boundary Survey, Property Splits and MLS Surveyors in Summit, Stark, Cuyahoga, Medina, and Portage. I also Create Digital Terrain Files for Topcon equipped machines and rovers. I accept Cash and Checks, half down half upon completion
- Business Description:We are a family owned business with four employees. Payment is figure out by our company giving you a free quote on your property, from there we asses everything that needs to be done and give a price for the items. From there we have the property owner sign the price agreement and we take payment after the job is complete
- Business Description:Our longevity as a full service successful landscape company can be attributed to a constant desire to uphold our extraordinary reputation, our dedication to cultivating and maintaining strong relationships with clients, and ongoing development of a company comprised of professional, creative and trustworthy individualsRecent Review:He is certainly a quality landscaper and has a great reputation.Fred P.
- Recent Review:It was a pleasure to work with Jim and his team. We scheduled the survey within reasonable time, they arrived on time, and Jim followed up with printed layouts of the property. They are very professional and did a great job. <br /Alexis D.
- Business Description:Yardmaster, Inc. commercial landscape maintenance and construction services provide effective and efficient solutions for any size property. We combine cost control and problem solving to create a custom program for each client. When it comes to experience, no one company has pushed more snow over the past 38 years than Yardmaster, Inc. And, no one company knows more about what it takes to keep your facility in operation during the most challenging of winter conditions. Yardmaster, Inc. help..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Oakwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J Insulation Inc16712 Elsienna Ave
- A & J Insulation Inc
- Dureiko Construction Inc2189 Chatfield Dr
- Dureiko Construction Inc
- Exacta Land Surveying2132 E 9th St
- Exacta Land Surveying
- F E Krocka & Associates Inc86 W Main St
- F E Krocka & Associates Inc
- Mid-Ohio Locating, Inc2850 Biddle Road
- Mid-Ohio Locating, Inc
- Naylor's Surveying3875 Park Ridge Dr
- Naylor's Surveying
- Ols Landscape & Yard Maintenance LLC7776 Egypt Rd
- Ols Landscape & Yard Maintenance LLC
- WESTERN RESERVE SURVEYING CO4705 STATE RD
- WESTERN RESERVE SURVEYING CO
- Yardmaster, Inc.1447 North Ridge Road
- Yardmaster, Inc.