Ackerman Tree Service, Inc

With Angi since May 2013

4.2

A-Ackerman Tree Service has been family-owned and operated for over 37 years and has continued to grow to become a full-service tree care company. We offer complete residential, commercial and governmental tree service....

Thomas and Sons Tree and Mulch

Thomas and Sons Tree and Mulch

Thomas and Sons has been in buisiness for 10 years I have guys that have been doing this work for 20 plus years we are a family owned business and we love what we do our philosophy is there are no jobs to big or to small we carry an A rating with the BBB as well as with Angie's list and Home advisor we are articulate when it comes to our work and we care about what we do at Thomas and Sons our goal is 100% satisfaction and we will not settle for less we are the company you can count on

11/23/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal for an Ash tree.

11/23/2016

They did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had about 14 trees we needed taken out because they were diseased.

04/01/2015

I have always had a good time with them. I got a lot of trees in my backyard and they ask me if I want the wood they will cut it up. They are normal folks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use A-Ackerman Tree Service. I used them to get fire wood and about three years ago I called them to cut down trees.

05/08/2014

They managed to remove the tree without putting a hole in my garage roof. (the tree was dangerously grown above it.) They did knock down a city power line and did an unsatisfactory job of putting my chain-link fence back securely (removed for access.)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of a large maple tree.

09/29/2013

Arrived hour late and considered this part of work day. Two guys showed up but only one was there working. Left or hour lunch and to get supplies and also considered this part of work day. Only cleared Maybe an acre and cleared is not good word as it was not cleared. Still wanted full 3000 dollars even though admitted job not complete. Said that it was more work then they thought but did not want ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gave quote to clear two acres of land with their specialized machine. Said two workers would be there working for a whole day(8) hours. Land had trees that needed cleared for home being built.

CATEGORY tree service

Residential, commercial & government pruning, trimming, dangerous tree removal, stump removal cabling, lot clearing, firewood, land clearing & leveling.