AID PEST CONTROL

Founded 1956 • With Angi since February 2001

EXTERMINATING & PEST CONTROL....

Ace Wildlife Service

3 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate. Extra charge for 24 hour emergency service. No travel charge. Ask about Angie’s List discount.

ROSE PEST SOLUTIONS

Rose has been providing our nation with safe, effective pest management solutions for over 160 years, making Rose the oldest pest management company in the nation. Family owned and operated since 1860, Rose provides comprehensive pest management solutions for residential, commercial and municipal clients in Michigan, Ohio, North Eastern Indiana, Western Pennsylvania, Northern Kentucky and North Western Virginia. What gives Rose the edge? • Our programs are developed, taught and overseen by our 6 on-staff Board Certified Entomologists (BCE's) to ensure their safety and effectiveness. • In addition, Rose staffs 9 other credentialed Entomologists throughout our 18 offices to help identify and diagnose pest problems correctly. Each Rose technician is highly trained and certified to provide you with the best, most professional service possible. Rose practices Integrated Pest Management (IPM), which includes prevention and exclusion to help reduce the use of pesticides in and around your property. We are also GreenPro Certified, which means we are an Eco-Friendly Pest Management provider. GreenPro is the world's largest green-certification program for the Pest Management industry. http://www.whatisgreenpro.org/ Rose Pest Solutions is a long standing member of the National Pest Management Association and has received numerous certifications, highlighting our commitment to excellence. In addition to GreenPro, Rose is also a QualityPro and QualityPro Schools certified company, committed to providing consumers with the highest possible service.

Offers by ROSE PEST SOLUTIONS on Angi
Allied Exterminating Inc

Locally owned & operated. Additional DAB - Allied Exterminating. Additional phones - (330) 453-3479, (330) 535-4800, (419) 624-8000, (440) 277-7141, (440) 324-2277, (440) 324-6592, (440) 899-7500, (440) 946-4850 & (440) 967-4000.

04/23/2017

My contractors found bugs when they tore off the roof. AID allayed by fears over the phone and assured me that they would take care of it. The next day they arrived on schedule, explained what it was and how to treat it before treating the house, garage and yard. The ants which had been appearing inside my house disappeared instantly and I haven't had a recurrence.

Description of Work
Carpenter Ants removed

02/27/2015

We noticed carpenter bees building a nest on a first floor window. Upon further inspection, the nest spanned the length of the soffit (inside) above of the window, to the window itself. We called a few big name exterminators and got outrageous prices. They also tried to upsell their product and have us sign a contract for a year of service. We then called AID Pest Control. They were understanding ...

Description of Work
Sprayed/eliminated bee nest on outside of house.

12/12/2014

They were reliable and they came out and did a good job. They did an excellent job for getting rid of those hornets nest in taking care of them. They're very reasonable and very timely. We had a very good service from them. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We used them several times. We had removed hornets nest about five years earlier. We had a hornets nest build in to the side of the house. They extracted them and it killed them up.

12/12/2014

They were reliable when they came out and did a good job and if you have any problem they come out and redo it. They came down on our lake house and did that too. They took care of our mice. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We used them several times. We have removed a hornets nest about five years earlier. They took care of our mice.

Category pest control,animal removal

12/12/2014

They were reliable when they came oput and did a good job. If you have any problem, they come out and redo it. They did an excellent job for getting rid of those and taking care of them. They're very reasonable and very timely. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used them several times. They have removed a hornets nest.

07/21/2014

AID sent out a great technician (unfortunately I don't remember his name). He was very prompt and professional. He pointed out a spot in the basement where there was evidence of termite damage, and then based on a sticker we found indicating prior treatment, he encouraged me to contact the company that treated the property a few years ago. This saved us the need and cost to have the property treat...

Description of Work
We had AID Pest Control perform the termite inspection on the home we are buying.

07/10/2014

They we very protectional, prompt on their schedule and, and explained all. They were clean and not a fly by night corporation. I would never attempt to use others. I have very satisfied with the results.

Description of Work
We had ant issues. They took care of both internal and foundation. We have now have none!

08/12/2013

dThe gentleman was very professional. He assured us that we would not have to get rid of the furniture or carpet. He thoroughly went through all the things he was going to do. He said we would not a BIG difference after the first treatment but that subsequent treatments would be needed. He was here for 3 hours or more the first visit. There was a dramatic difference in the bugs after the first tre...

Description of Work
Inspected and steamed for bedbugs.

04/25/2012

They came to get rid of the stinks bugs. The stink bugs weren't completely gone, and they are coming back out in the spring to spray again. They are prompt, don't make you wait a long time, and do what they say they are going to do.

Description of Work
They came because we started to get stink bugs.

04/25/2011

They did interior and exterior treatment. It went fine for me. I had not seen an further damage. I have well water, so they did not use any sort of chemical that could effect the well. Everything was done in consideration of the well. They were nice people.

Description of Work
They did termite irradication in my home. They removed an existing infestation and then applied some monitoring measures. They installed 12 or 13 exeterior stations.

Category pest control

PEST CONTROL, RODENTS, INSECTS, SPIDERS, TERMITES.

WILDLIFE REMOVAL.

On everything except bed bugs
    Call for details