What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Hillsboro, OH
There are 4 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Hillsboro
- Athens Lawn & Gardening IncI will NEVER use this man (Kevin Martin, owner), his company, or his associates again! While he started out communicating with me very professionally by e-mail, after I discovered that he had an "F" rating with the Better Business Bureau, his attitude, language, "professionalism", and behavior began deteriorating to the point that it was offensive and disgusting. Unfortunately, I did not think to check his rating with the Better Business Bureau until the evening before the work was to be done. Because (1) he had spent a great deal of time with me during the estimate (which included estimating some handyman jobs), (2) we had already made the work/payment arrangements to take place the next morning, (3) we had agreed on exterior yard work only, (4) I had been unable to find anyone else in the area willing to show up to do the work, and (5) frankly, I was afraid to back out at the last minute, I had him go ahead with the work. I did, however, e-mail him to let him know (tactfully) that I had discovered his rating with the BBB, primarily so he would know that I would be evaluating his work with a close eye. Unfortunately, I did not receive his reply to that e-mail until he was already engaged in the work, or I would have cancelled it then and there: His communication suddenly became nasty and vulgar (though not toward me personally), and from that point on, the entire thing was a downward spiral. The yard work was acceptable enough, though nowhere near what he claimed was "better than any city park." (This was at an out-of-town location; I was unable to be there while the work was performed, so I did not see it until after the fact.) I paid him only half of what we agreed to on the firewood because he (1) put it in the wrong place, (2) brought pieces that were not useable because they were HUGE in diameter, too long for my fireplace, and/or rotting, despite my specifically having given him instructions on all these details. Worst of all, he or one of his workers entered an outbuilding without permission (it had an unlocked padlock on it), and I discovered that at least one item had been stolen. (There was a hodgepodge of stuff in there, and more may have been taken, but because I just bought the place and the items had not been put there by me, I wasn't familiar enough with the contents to know what all was missing.) Although I mentioned (and he acknowledged and blamed on a worker) that someone had entered the building, I did not even confront him about the theft because I think it would have brought even worse trouble from a man with whom I never want to have contact again. Initially, I had considered hiring him to do some indoor handyman work also, but now there is NO WAY I will let this man inside my house! Furthermore, he seems to take pleasure in bashing other people's work and claiming that he is a rare bird who does impeccable work that no one else can match and that he rarely makes mistakes. (I had to laugh at the fact that the sentece he wrote claiming this contained three mistakes!) In addition, he freely uses derogatory and offensive language to refer to people against whom he is exceedingly prejudiced. When I mentioned my displeasure with his vulgar language and unprofessional attitude in general, he had the audacity to blame it on PTSD from his military experience. (I happen to be a retired mental-health professional; while the man may or may not have PTSD, the behavior he displayed is most certainly NOT a result of PTSD!) His web site is impressive--primarily because he has a "slave" (his word) who designed and manages it for him--but don't be fooled. I have owned a home and property nearly 30 years and have had my share of negative "learning experiences" in the home/yard maintenance arena; this man by far represents the worst of them. Even if he had done top quality work, I would never, but never hire him, his company, or his associates again
Leaf Removal Services in Hillsboro
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Very professional. Nice Equitment and did a fantastic job highly recommend.Matt T.
- Business Description:Another Phone Number 937-926-6531Recent Review:When hiring out, I usually expect at least something to be missed, or done in haste. I found nothing lacking here. Johnny and his men removed a huge Locust tree, leveled it with topsoil and finished it off with grass seed and straw. They trimmed our Japanese Maple, River Birch and other trees expeditiously and cleaned up way beyond my expectations! This family business does it right, and they are among the best I have worked with. This coupled with their VERY competitive quote made the whole experience very satisfyingNeil H.
- Business Description:We are a Handyman service willing to do any job for you! From Electrical to Plumbing or even needing something delivered?? We have you covered with our reasonable Rate's! Request a quote and we will get back to you within Hours!Recent Review:Excellent service and on time. Would definitely hire again.Danny D.
- Business Description:Landscaping, and constructionRecent Review:Perfect! On time and well prepared. Very professional and completed the work with no issues. I would recommend to anyone needing landscaping or construction work completed. Outstanding work, the yard was 100% betterMcClellan H.
- Business Description:Our mission is to glorify God as we embody the gospel through our hard labor and our honest behavior. Our desire is to bring satisfaction to the customer as they seek to improve their household. And to facilitate growth for student workers as they experience the business world from a Christian perspectiveRecent Review:1" of gravel removed from under old deck, $1,000!!!! We did it ourselves and gave it to a neighbor. They claim they do landscaping but when asked if would build landscape planter said no. Felt like a bunch of college kids trying to make $$ during time offMary O.
- Business Description:Most competitive prices you will find. Nearly 10 years experience. Fully insured, and take pride in our work. No job too big or too small. Shawn hopper 7405868353, or ashley shaw 7402746697... Messages will be answer promptlRecent Review:Left voice mail message and they never returned my call.Kelly J.
- Business Description:We are mainly a local hauling service. We can haul anything under 800 lbs and that can fit in a 8ft truck bed. We Haul, pickup/delivery, help move, leaf removal, cut tree/branch removal, dirt remova l, and other services
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Hueys Handyman Service is a professional handyman contractor in Portsmouth, OH, you can call us anytime when you need our services. We provide our services locally and out of state. Residential Handyman Service, Painting Service, Landscape Service, Affordable Handyman Services, Reliable Handyman Service; Remodeler; Remodeling; Emergency Repair; Emergency Services Sciotodale OH; New Boston OH; Wheelersburg OH; West Portsmouth OH; Rosemount OH;Dayton, OH;Ironton, OH Handyman Service, Handyman, ..
- Business Description:I will have 2-3 employees and occasionally use subcontractors, deppending on the job. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through e-mail or voicemail
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- New Vienna
- Mount Orab
- West Union
- Washington Court House
- Pleasant Plain
leaf removal services in Hillsboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Lawn Care and Snow Plowing Service2146 Snyder Rd
- Affordable Lawn Care and Snow Plowing Service
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Natti's Junk Removal & Demolition1812 March Road Ext
- Natti's Junk Removal & Demolition
- Quality Land Care9055 five points fincastle rd
- Quality Land Care
- S & D landscaping and construction855 N South St
- S & D landscaping and construction