Bryants Home Repair

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2012

3.7

4379 Alameda Dr.

Grove City, OH 43123

Bryan't Home Repair, I'll beat any price I guarantee it. One call does it all, no job too small. I have been in business over 28 years as a general contractor, we do almost everything we are a one stop shop. Please only phone calls, no text messages. Thanks you.

05/22/2018

John B.

Everything went fine. They were very professional. They did a good job.

Description of Work
They repaired a 3rd floor window dormer, replacing the rotten wood around it.

Category contractors, handyman service, woodworking

09/29/2017

John S.

excellent, did exactly the work promised

Description of Work
grout repair

09/19/2017

Bridget P.

We learned our lesson not to hire a handyman instead of an electrician for an electrical job.

Description of Work
We purchased deal to fix outlet in the bathroom. He added more money to original price (about $100 more than the original deal). However, the night he left the outlet started not working again. We hired another electrician to fix his mistake which was a misdiagnosis of problem.

07/31/2017

Scott R.

They still haven't returned my call. I'm going to ask angies list for a refund

Description of Work
Handyman services

07/24/2017

Melissa P.

Horrible!! Cancelled and no shows. An epic waste of my time!!!

Description of Work
I waited two weeks to hear from the company after purchasing the deal. I finally dug up a phone number and called them. He explained that he doesn't really do the home repair anymore now that he has a full-time job but said he'd do it. I told him where I lived and he said he is coming from Grove City so that would be an extra charge. I explained that he came up using my zip code that he serviced my area and nothing is mentioned in the deal about extra charges for distance. We set up a date. He could only do weekends since he now works. That was fine, the day he was supposed to show, he called and cancelled at 7:30am saying he was in CA and his brother died. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but that meant it was 4:30am in CA. So we set up another date, he says between 8-9am. He calls that morning and says it will now be between 2-3pm. Nothing like wasting my entire day waiting for him. Well 3:00pm passes and nothing. So, I call and of course no answer. I leave a voicemail and he never returns my call. AVOID AND DO NOT USE Bryan Weaver!!!!!

07/24/2017

Melissa P.

Scheduled work 3 times with Bryan Weber all cancelled, the last time no show no call.

Description of Work
Purchased a deal for $99 for 3 Hours of Handyman Service

07/14/2017

Thomas P.

I called them and also sent a description of the types of things I wanted done. They never responded. I'm just wondering why a company would spend the time/money to run a coupon program and then not respond. Very disappointing.

Description of Work
I ordered from a coupon for home repair.

06/28/2017

Dorothy C.

The work didn't get done due to him lying about other materials that was suppose to be ordered and him becoming rude and threatening. I ask for my deposit to be refunded and it took two weeks to get most of it back. I don't recommend him for services and always pay through Angie's list.

Description of Work
Bryant was suppose to do my kitchen floor and I gave him a deposit and set up a date for work to be done. He showed up on the wrong day and picked up my tile from the store a week early.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, handyman service

06/15/2017

jon H.

Miscommunication regarding scheduling then showed up earlier than arranged.

Description of Work
Drywall patching

Category drywall, handyman service

05/30/2017

Kate R.

Was here all day and wasn't done well.

Description of Work
Installed ceiling fan.

05/16/2017

John S.

He removed old grout, mold and caulk, touched up grout and caulked all areas of the bath. He did the work as promised and did not waste any time. Bryant is a humble and honest guy. I told him exactly what I wanted and we negotiated the price.

Description of Work
Repair of Grout and caulking of Jack and Jill bath that is 12 years old. The original agreement was two hours for $199.00. I asked him if he had time to work on my other two bathrooms and he was able to quickly quote me a price and fix these two as well at additional cost.

05/09/2017

Mary M.

it went excellent. he was great!!!!

Description of Work
He did several different things

Category handyman service, replacement windows, woodworking

05/07/2017

kai L.

does not know anything about what he is doing, can not fix the problem

Description of Work
furnace fail to start

04/30/2017

Gregg E.

on time, worked extra and did not take a break but finish is not good. I will have to get someone else to finish.

Description of Work
fix cracks in drywall

Category drywall

04/10/2017

Sharron M.

It didn't go well. I was under the impression that the plumbing project was fixed only to find out a month later that it wasn't. The electrical didn't get fixed by him as he didn't show up for the second appointment. I wouldn't recommend him to anybody.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for $199 for 3 Hours of Handyman Service. Bryant came out to do the work on 3/26/17. I had a couple of projects that needed to be done. The first was on a plumbing issue, the hot water was just drizzling out of the faucet. Bryant told me the faucet and pipes were clogged up and that I needed to replace the faucet and a spring inside the pipe. I went out and bought a new faucet as well as the spring. Bryant replaced both and I'm still having the same issue where the hot water is just drizzling out of the faucet. I have mobility issues and wasn't able to get up the stairs to take a look at the plumbing project when it was first completed. No one had used the faucet until I was able to get assistance to the upstairs. When I went to wash my hands I noticed the issue hadn't been fixed. The second project was an electrical issue, the timer in the garage had stopped working for some of the lights outside. I had purchased the timer beforehand, but when Bryant opened up the package he claimed that it was broken. I took it back to the store and he was supposed to come back out and fix it. I had to cancel the first appointment and when I scheduled the second appointment he told me he couldn't come out for two weeks, which ended up being 4/19/17. He didn't show up for the second appointment and didn't call to let me know he wouldn't be coming. I had to pay Sears Handyman to come out and fix the issue. Bryant also hung some pictures for me that turned out fine. He also hauled away some trash for me.

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing

03/27/2017

David C.

very slow-multiple trips, did not complete repair as it would have required one more trip out

Description of Work
leak repair

03/16/2017

Todd A.

We set-up a meeting and he arrived when he said he would. He assessed the situation and was able to repair without additional parts or labor, thus saving me money. He was respectful of me and my time. I would hire him again for similar tasks and other tasks as through conversation, he has experience in many different facets of handy-man and home repair.

Description of Work
I had a hot water heater with a corroding inlet pipe.

Category handyman service, plumbing

03/15/2017

Tonya R.

I wanted two fans installed both came with light kits that he was unable to get the lights to work properly. I end up having to call another electrician company that has to come out reinstall the fans and start all over and do whatever is needed to get the fans working properly.

Description of Work
2 ceiling fans installed

Category electrician, handyman service

hi this is Brian dealing with the customer I went and installed completely to ceiling fans now they never told me they had a dimmer the dimmer switch was totally in a different world I took a reset light out and she even offered can I do I want to put the sandwich was the Denver and I told her no Denver's will not work with us in the van in this you have two separate lines you meaning to switches and I told her before that I said so she called the electrician that came up there did did the wiring in the living room I talked to him on the phone cuz she was talking to him he said that he ran the wrong gauge wire for the ceiling fan to work proper and it's all connected so she had to rehire him to come back out and fix up fix his screw up and I offered to her I said after he does it if you want me to come back I'll install them back again but he had they were already up and then they said that the bedroom or I should you sure it's on the dimmer I said you know it's kinda crazy for me to do it you know I was on the d*** room telling you so I knew what I was talking about noon and even the electrician they hire previously to come out and do it he even said the one upstairs would work there's only one way to hook up a ceiling fan you know when you got a right to hit the blue goes into the blue in the black and white going to the white or the black and white in the light part then when you come to the other side you just hook the black with the black the white with the white in the ground sale in the fan part work but not the light on both of them because it dimmer is involved and even their electrician on the phone told me that and told her that she just mad that she had to pay that guy to come back out because he he set up her system only for that kind of lights to dim lights it was in a conduit so I didn't really know what gauge ear and unless I really get up in the ceiling and start ripping things out and I was not paid to do that so I did the work I completed the work she knew I did that's why she paid me I did what she told me to do she's trying to get money back she's trying to get her money back because it cost for a lot of money for that guy to come back out and correct where he screwed up but then he said it was her fault because he never told her she was going to change the light later I put this the ceiling fans were completely installed but they're more at the light wouldn't come on because of the gym so now she can't have a refund she knows that I was there for 6 hours she only paid for a few hours because I went out of my way for her

03/15/2017

Dorothy C.

I got them off Angie's List. He is a general contractor. They haven't quite finished yet but I am satisfied with what he did with the bathroom. He came here to fix the work that a previous contractor did not do. He did a pretty good job. I think he was a little overpriced on that. He also ended up fixing a circuit breaker in my electrical box. He brought in somebody to fix it so that kind of made up for it. He ended up charging me an extra $100 for something that he didn't fix so I was not happy with that. The work was done. The quality of the bathroom was fine. He was pretty good on responsive but he needs to work on punctuality. He needs to work on professionalism because he chit chatted when he should have been working. I already told him that.

Description of Work
I am currently using Bryant's Home Repair. They did some work already, you know, bathroom caulking and replacing tile. He is currently here to do a major project on my kitchen floor involving putting tile on the floor.

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

03/13/2017

Matt C.

The main part of the job went perfectly well, though we didn't get quite as far as I had hoped. We needed wood trim installed in a staircase and two rooms, but one of the rooms did not get finished in the time we had allotted because one of the staircase cuts was difficult to make and took a lot of trial and error. I had also thought the trim that was installed would get caulked, but time ran out on that, too. What was completed was done well.

Description of Work
We needed wood baseboards cut and installed on a staircase and in a couple of rooms in our house.

03/08/2017

Steve G.

Bryant Weaver was very prompt, courteous, and resolved my sink and faucet issues within about 15 minutes. I'm very happy with the service received.

Description of Work
Drainage issue with kitchen sink and loose kitchen faucet.

Category handyman service, plumbing

03/06/2017

Terry J.

Great. Very professional. Did an excellent job! Would recommend and hire again.

Description of Work
Installation of three prong electrical outlets

02/14/2017

SHELLY C.

I had to track him down to fulfill the deal, he canceled last minute on the first date, showed up on the second date, was unable to do the first priority job (beyond his skills, which I do appreciate that he admitted), and he did two other jobs. He was pretty bumbling. I had to have my son help him with one part of the job and he ended up making two trips to the hardware store because he got the wrong fixture the first time. One of the two jobs he did for me (and charged me extra to do) was not actually needed, which I discovered when my husband got home. He does not inspire confidence.

Description of Work
Ordered a $99 deal on two hours of plumbing and I ended up paying an additional $140.

02/13/2017

Jacqueline L.

It was wonderful. I give it an A+. They where punctual. I had something wrong what I bought from the store. They took it back and had Home Depot to call me and authorize the purchase. They are very trustworthy. I was in a bind and called them Friday and they where able to come out that Saturday. I will use them again for other things.

Description of Work
Plumbing Work

02/08/2017

Michael C.

Never showed up.... called to see if they would be late. Never heard...called back to let him know I cancelled and would be requesting a refund. Never heard....

Description of Work
I bought the $99 deal. Tried to schedule online. After not hearing from the provider, I called and scheduled. Seemed knowledgeable about services required but never showed up to perform the job. Requested a refund.

360 Painting Columbus

This is the best time of year to freshen up the interior of your home. Welcome to 360º Painting® Columbus! Have you been thinking about updating the paint colors in your home? Would you rather skip the inconvenience and mess of doing it yourself? Call on our house painters in Columbus for all your painting needs!

Buckeye House Painting

At Buckeye House Painting, we are a group of true professionals. We take the time needed to transform the exterior and interior of your home with paint. We don’t stand for cutting corners. We don’t stand for anything but the utmost respect to you and your home. Our crews are uniformed, clean, kind… and EXPERTS. Not to mention 14 years in a row as service award winners.

Fresh Touch Custom Painting Inc.

Thank you for considering Fresh Touch Custom Painting for your upcoming painting project. Fresh Touch Custom Painting is an award winning, full-service residential and commercial painting company that provides the highest quality painting services in Central Ohio. Fresh Touch Custom Painting strives to provide the highest quality of workmanship and outstanding customer service in the most cost effective manner. Our goal is to exceed your expectations so that every customer can join our extensive list of clientele. We take pride in our experienced, professional staff and are eager to take on any project of any size. We will exercise the same care and attention to detail in painting your home or business that we would use when painting our own homes. We use only top quality paints on professionally prepared surfaces. We buy the best paints and products so that your paint job will have an excellent finish that will last for years. Discover for yourself the painting company that hundreds of home and business owners like yourself turn to for their decorating needs. We are proud of our Angie's List Super Service status and prouder still of the many satisfied customers who tell their neighbors and friends about the quality of work our company provides. We invite you to become one of our many satisfied clients. Customer satisfaction is our guarantee! Thank You, Mark Tabor-Owner Fresh Touch Custom Painting & Drywall Inc.

Award 2022
    Offers by Fresh Touch Custom Painting Inc. on Angi

All handymen services, etc...painting, drywall, flooring, repair leaks, minor electrical, minor plumbing. We do it all, one call does it all.