Bryants Home Repair

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2012

3.7

Bryan't Home Repair, I'll beat any price I guarantee it. One call does it all, no job too small. I have been in business over 28 years as a general contractor, we do almost everything we are a one stop shop. Please only phone calls, no text messages. Thanks you....

Infinity from Marvin Columbus

PREMIUM INFINITY FROM MARVIN FIBERGLASS WINDOWS AND DOORS. OUR PRODUCTS: Our complete line of home windows & doors are custom-made for your home using our proprietary Ultrex fiberglass that is 8 times stronger than vinyl. The durability of Ultrex, combined with our timeless designs & finishes, will ensure your windows & doors withstand the test of time. OUR AWARD-WINNING SERVICE: Our goals with every customer are to provide a worry-free process & an exceptional experience. We also back our service up with a Lifetime Service and Installation Warranty. We'll take care of all the details, you sit back & enjoy your new view. ABOUT US: Backed by a company with over 100 years’ experience, Infinity from Marvin - Columbus provides premium Infinity from Marvin fiberglass replacement windows & patio doors for your home.

Offers by Infinity from Marvin Columbus on Angi
Fine Line Painting

Call for a free estimate, open 7 days a week 365 days a year. No job too Big or too small let Fine Line Do it al!!

American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus

Remodeling is our business and we understand the importance of working with you—the homeowner—before, during, and after the job. We provide quality, customized service from our three locations in Columbus, Dayton & Cincinnati. Whether you are in need of replacement windows, roofing, vinyl siding or other services, you can be assured that we will combine quality, integrity and attention to detail, with value pricing. American WeatherTechs, LLC is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We provide estimates at no cost or obligation to homeowners, seven days a week for your convenience. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional email - contact@americanweathertechs.com. May contact through email.

Offers by American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus on Angi

05/22/2018

Everything went fine. They were very professional. They did a good job.

Description of Work
They repaired a 3rd floor window dormer, replacing the rotten wood around it.

Category contractors,handyman service,woodworking

09/29/2017

excellent, did exactly the work promised

Description of Work
grout repair

09/19/2017

We learned our lesson not to hire a handyman instead of an electrician for an electrical job.

Description of Work
We purchased deal to fix outlet in the bathroom. He added more money to original price (about $100 more than the original deal). However, the night he left the outlet started not working again. We hired another electrician to fix his mistake which was a misdiagnosis of problem.

07/31/2017

They still haven't returned my call. I'm going to ask angies list for a refund

Description of Work
Handyman services

07/24/2017

Horrible!! Cancelled and no shows. An epic waste of my time!!!

Description of Work
I waited two weeks to hear from the company after purchasing the deal. I finally dug up a phone number and called them. He explained that he doesn't really do the home repair anymore now that he has a full-time job but said he'd do it. I told him where I lived and he said he is coming from Grove City so that would be an extra charge. I explained that he came up using my zip code that he serviced my area and nothing is mentioned in the deal about extra charges for distance. We set up a date. He could only do weekends since he now works. That was fine, the day he was supposed to show, he called and cancelled at 7:30am saying he was in CA and his brother died. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but that meant it was 4:30am in CA. So we set up another date, he says between 8-9am. He calls that morning and says it will now be between 2-3pm. Nothing like wasting my entire day waiting for him. Well 3:00pm passes and nothing. So, I call and of course no answer. I leave a voicemail and he never returns my call. AVOID AND DO NOT USE Bryan Weaver!!!!!

Category handyman service

All handymen services, etc...painting, drywall, flooring, repair leaks, minor electrical, minor plumbing. We do it all, one call does it all.