Greenix Pest Control

Founded 2011 • With Angi since September 2011

270 Opm Companies Dr

Galloway, OH 43119

For premium pest protection, you need Greenix Pest Control. The fully certified and licensed professionals at Greenix have spent the last decade perfecting their eco-friendly, sustainable pest control process. Their goal is to keep your home safe while also protecting the environment around you.

09/28/2021

Sarah B.

Service was great. Technician Josh texted his upcoming arrival time. Was here as expected. Asked about problem areas/pests before starting. Had some suggestions after service. He was great, service was great and effective.

Description of Work
treat house/yard for annual pests

01/28/2021

Patricia S.

Service performance was actually very good. Timely, effective, good technicians, etc. No complaints there. But their sales and marketing approach is aggressive, overbearing, intrusive and obnoxious. Will not take "No, thanks" as an answer, and tried to "sneak in" services I had specifically refused previously. If you are a discerning consumer, be careful!!

Description of Work
General pest control measures

08/20/2020

Robert W.

They've been out twice the first time we were double-billed we were able to get that resolved came back 30 days later which was supposed to be free been billed quarterly but we're charged again we canceled our service with them would not recommend to anyone and to top it off we still have bugs I think eco-friendly means test friendly go to a company that uses chemicals to eradicate your problem in the end greenix became the pest

Description of Work
Pest Control / extermination

Category pest control, animal removal

08/22/2019

Gabrielle B.

Phillip was absolutely fabulous. He listened to our needs and talked us through the process, all while making us feel heard and appreciated. I have never been more pleased with a bug control service. It was great.

Description of Work
A walk-through of spiders and bugs extermination.

08/13/2019

Kristi K.

Buyer beware! This company is a scam. I have asked for the past year for them NOT come to my house and perform service unless I am home. They continued to come when I was not home and then proceed to leave a note on my door saying they were there. I finally had enough and cancelled my contract. When I called to cancel, they wanted to collect payment for my last service over the phone. I told them there is no way I was giving them my credit card and I requested a paper bill. Over the next several weeks, they continued to harass me about paying my bill over the phone. Each time I requested a paper bill. Finally after two months of harassment, they finally sent me a paper bill. I paid them through bill pay through my bank. They claim they never received payment and turned me over to a collection agency. My bank verified that a check was sent and it was cashed by GREENIX.

Description of Work
Quarterly extermination

07/01/2019

Izhar 'Izzy' N.

Ashland is truly amazing! Very professional, pleasant and hard working. We look forward to working with him for many years to come!

Description of Work
extermination .. regular service and rodent control

01/05/2019

Suzanne R.

Perfect! Frank has been our tech for several months & is knowledgeable, courteous & friendly.He is very thorough at cleaning all of the spider webs,etc. Even cleaned our screened in porch ceiling area which no other tech has ever done! He gave us some info that the office did not offer us since we had heard animal noises in our attic line scurrying & chewing noises. When I called the office I was told the techs do not go into attics due to liability issues. Was not told that Greenix has people on staff to do wildlife removal work & such. Will call the office & ask for that if we hear any more attic critter noises. Much thanks to Frank & Greenix for helping keep our unwanted pests from our heavily wooded yard!

Description of Work
We had pest & rodent bait control

08/21/2018

Robert T.

We couldn't ask for any better work that was accomplished at a very fair price & the employees were great in all aspects.

Description of Work
Pest & critter control

07/11/2018

Jon M.

Very thorough - pleased with service and technician (Crystal Lee)

Description of Work
Pest control - initial treatment

07/05/2018

Diana R.

I have been with Greenix for a few years and was happy with them. This year, I decided to fix the drainage problem that was causing bugs to enter one side of the basement rather than continue to pay for pest control. Once the work was complete, I contacted Greenix through their website to request a cancellation. Over the past several months, I started getting calls from their techs saying they're on their way. I would inform them each time that I cancelled the service and asked them not come. One of the techs asked me to send an another email stating I wanted to cancel. This time, I sent an email directly to their email address and I did get a voicemail response acknowledging my request. Despite my multiple requests to cancel, Greenix showed up a few days ago while I was not at home and charged me $85. Had someone asked me 6 months ago if I would recommend them, I would have responded yes. After all of the hassle I've had to go through these past months trying to cancel, I would recommend going elsewhere.

Description of Work
Pest Control

06/28/2018

Joseph G.

Excellent service, showed up on time, explained everything, very courteous.

Description of Work
Bug spraying

06/28/2018

David T.

I called for a follow up visit, and I was billed. Evidently you have to call after 10 days but before 14 days. This was supposed to be included. The sales person never stated that they were only able to treat up to 6 carpenter bee holes as part of my service. They salesperson that was at my home KNEW this was a primary concern. I chose not to continue service with them, and they said I was breeching my contract and would be charged a fee. I am currently disputing this and leaving negative reviews as many places as I can find.

Description of Work
Insect extermination

05/07/2018

Suzanne R.

Brian & Tyler were on time,courteous & very knowledgeable. Answered all of my questions & showed me the bait boxes, where they were placed & how it works. Have used Greenix for 5 yrs for pest control & needed to add rodent control due to increased activity & to prevent home damage.

Description of Work
Small rodent control

04/27/2018

Timothy A.

I have used Greenix since 2016 and I am happy with their services. They charge me a reasonable price to routinely inspect and treat my home to keep pests out. Whenever I need them to do extra treatment inside they are accommodating at no extra charge. They also come out between treatments at no extra charge if something was unresolved. On today's treatment, they pointed out mice burrows around my home. Even though we do not think they are in the house, they offered a reasonable price to set out traps and keep the rodents away. The technicians are always friendly and accommodating. Unlike prior pest control services I used in the past that carelessly douse everything in poison, they show legitimate concern toward not spraying things around the house that kids or people may touch. Our house is bug free and I plan to keep using them.

Description of Work
Routine Pest Control

01/26/2018

Karthik S.

Very lousy and unethical. Stay away; they just lock you in to a false service with agreements. do not sign and do not get into this service. find some local guys

Description of Work
Pest Control - Big Scam; Stay away

Category pest control

Dear valued Greenix customer, We are very sorry to hear what has happened. We do our best to make sure we are being as transparent as possible with our customers. We do send a copy of the agreements by email before the initial service is performed, and we also provide a Right of Rescission if there are any mistakes on the agreement or if you feel uncomfortable with anything. We also will come back for free at any time if you feel a service was ever not completed, or even if you just want us to come back when you are home. We would be happy to offer you a free service to make up for any misunderstandings. Please give us a call to answer any further questions or concerns you may have. 844-233-7378 Thanks, Greenix Team

12/06/2017

Scott L.

I initially had Greenix out a few years ago for treatments for spiders and wasps. At that point they did a great job and the service lasted for around a year. That experience made the 3 subsequent visits that much more disappointing. I was killing at least one silverfish per day in the master closet and bathroom. I remembered the great service I received so I had Greenix out again. 1st visit... within a week, I was back to killing them at least once a day. I was out of town and did not have the opportunity to schedule a repeat visit. 2nd visit... again within a week, I was killing at least one a day but now they had spread to other areas of the house. I called Greenix and they scheduled a follow-up. 3rd visit... I never stopped killing silverfish. I called Greenix and their response was "pay for our recurring service with unlimited follow up visits". No apology for the non-existent service. Their entire response to multiple calls with no resolution is "pay us more money, more often for treatments that you already know are completely ineffective". I truly believe that if your house was on fire and they drove by, they would throw a glass of water at you, charge for the water then try to sell you on a water glass throwing plan. I will NEVER use this company again.

Description of Work
I had issues with silverfish and spiders. After multiple visits, I still have issues with silverfish.

11/19/2017

Tom G.

Not a bug in sight. The new homeowner is very pleased with all aspects of the transaction and will definitely use again in the future. Prompt, professional and effective .

Description of Work
Indoor and outdoor treatment for single family ranch home.

11/08/2017

BARBARA & LEE B.

In general they have a couple of different points of entry in terms of contact. There's a location in Utah, and then the one in Cincinnati. They don't particularly communicate well among them. The staff that came out the first day gave me info that was inaccurate. In between the first visit and the second visit the employee quit. When I called him after a couple of weeks of waiting, he apologized and informed me he had quit. I called Greenix back and they were going to send someone out to do the second part. The next guy that came out had a very different story about how their services work and how their contracts work. I decided to not treat that day until I talked to someone in corporate who reassured me the first info I was given was accurate. I agreed to have the young man come back out to do the second treatment. He came back out and did the rest of the treatment, but I found out he had treated in the garage and when I asked him he said that he said we had a lot of stuff in our garage but that is where we were having the biggest problem with the spiders. He agreed to come back out and treat the garage. We did see a decrease in the number of spiders we were seeing, and even considered signing a service contract with them, but there was so much inconsistency between all the different things we were told about the contracts. There were price discrepancies, uncertainty about how frequently they would treat and even when they would do the treatments.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal of $119 for a Preventive Interior and Exterior Pest Treatment.

10/31/2017

Angela G.

I think it was $110 for the season and they would come out and they would do three applications or something like that. I think they were told that they needed to call me before they would come and I think it was one or two times that they didn't and I wasn't home. So, they would service the front perimeter of my yard because they couldn't get to the back, I had to let them in, but it was probably a miscommunication. The ants that I had right away disappeared so that was good for the inside and outside.

Description of Work
Pest control services.

10/21/2017

antoinette J.

They switch up on what the use because the spiders can get addicted to the same chemical. I can say what ever they are using it works.

Description of Work
I have orb Weaver spider in the garage and outside under the siding. This is my second time using them. They use the granulates and the spray. I can say it killed a lot of crickets.

10/16/2017

Courtney W.

We weren't very happy with them. We didn't feel like they bugs went away after treatment. It would be better for a day or two and then it would be....They were willing to work and try to make it better. They were professional until I wanted to cancel.

Description of Work
We used them for pest control.

10/16/2017

Greg P.

The efforts put in place by Greenix have mostly been successful. We recognize that controlling insects and pests inside the house is an ongoing issue and Greenix has been very responsive to any concerns we have had -- and addressed all of them.

Description of Work
We had concerns with chipmunks making their way into the house and with insects inside the house (e.g. ants in the bathrooms).

10/09/2017

Manuel R.

They not only did the yard but sprayed behind the shutters for wasps. They were great.

Description of Work
Pest control spray.

10/04/2017

Jayme B.

Chris was on time and even a bit early. He sprayed the inside and out and wiped down all the webs outside. Good service.

Description of Work
Sprayed for bugs

09/29/2017

JENNIFER S.

The first guy out I thought was very thorough. The next guy who came out did outside treatment during the workday so I never got a chance to meet him and see what he actually did. I did get an email though and could see his picture and read his write-up. So this is basically a service contract for quarterly service. At first I wasn't sure how I felt about that. I was wondering why it wasn't more of a one and done. As time has passed, I think I'm ok as while the seasons change, so will the bugs. I'm more disturbed as I'm putting chemicals around my house that I'm exposing my family and pets to. But I guess that's just how it goes when you're battling with mother nature.

Description of Work
I have what was identified as carpenter ants in my basement.