A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Dalton, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Dalton
- Mackin & Sons PlumbingMike and his staff member, Kristian, were right on it. This problem coincidentally arose immediately after they had just completed a major project for us (replacing our entire sewer line system). This new problem clearly had nothing to do with that. Mike and Kristian immediately diagnosed the problem (leaky pipe draining condensation from our A/C) and fixed it in very short order. After about 15 years of having Mackin and Sons do all our plumbing work, from small projects to huge ones, we couldn't be more pleased with their responsiveness, their expertise, and the quality of their work. I also have to add that they were incredibly understanding and compassionate with regard to all the stress we were going through because of the multiple unrelated plumbing problems that we encountered in our new house, and they really helped us get through a difficult time. You couldn't do better than Mackin and Sons read less
- Hart Appliance RepairOur dryer quit heating on Sunday in the middle of drying its last load. We called on Monday morning and Mr. Hart came out within a few hours. We live in a very rural area, and his was the only listing that referenced our area. We expected a large "trip charge" and were very pleased that he did not charge extra for the distance. The repair was exactly what we thought was wrong. He replaced the part quickly and his bill was very reasonable. He and his tools were very clean. His professionalism was great read less
- Appliance Connection08/02/2013 - I was doing laundry about 2.5 weeks ago when I found that my washer wasn't draining. As money is tight, I was dreading the possible cost of a new washer. Also, I HATE going to the laundromat! I made several calls to a repairman I have used in the past and he would not return my calls. After about a 9 days of waiting (and TWO bloody trips to the laundromat!!!), I finally called my brother to see if he knew of anyone I could call. He gave me the number for Mike Godin of Appliance Connection, as my brother's brother-in-law had used Mike's services in the past and recommended him. I called and left a message. Mike returned my call within 15 minutes and a service call was scheduled for two days hence (because of my work schedule). Mike showed up within the time span he had given me. He was pleasant and personable, professional, but with a good sense of humor and easy to interact with. He quickly diagnosed the problem, a shot water pump, and made arrangements to return the next day to replace it, which he did. The price he quoted me during the first service call was the price I paid. I really don't know if the total of $140.00 is a fair or reasonable price, as I haven't had to have an appliance repaired in a long time, but it WASN'T the price of a new machine and the prompt, fast, courteous service made it worth it to me read less
- Hart Appliance RepairScheduled quickly, arrived as scheduled. Very courteous, trustworthy, worked quickly and cleaned up after service. This time was no charge because it was covered under warranty, but the previous time I used him the charge was very fair and reasonable, and he ordered and received the repair part very quickly read less
- RUSH APPLIANCE SERVICEI called Mike and he came out the next day. He explained the problem thoroughly and walked me through a fix that didn't require any parts, Just the very fair cost of the service call. I have found my appliance repair man!
- Hart Appliance RepairI called Mr. Hart the evening of 10/11/2011 at about 3:30pm. He asked if I was going to be home that evening and I said I would be. He had another appointment to go to and said he would stop at our house when that job was complete. At about 5:15 he was at our home and began inspecting the washer. In less than an hour he had it cleaned out and running again. I was very impressed that I received same day service. He was very professional and polite and did not leave a mess for us to clean up. I felt the charge was very reasonable for nearly an hours work and a job well done. I would use this guy again for any appliance repair that I might need done read less
- Hart Appliance Repairthey arrived promptly and did the work asap!! wrote a check and he left. He even told me how to unplug the drain whole in the freezer while he was there and i must say it worked like a charm!!
- Wooster Appliance CtrGreat. They were done in about 30 minutes. The only problem was that they didn't put my address on the invoice, so the person coming to my house had to call me to find out where I lived.
- Wooster Appliance CtrThey set the appointment but called the following day to let me know they would have to cancel. They have issues getting parts for Samsung appliances and won't service them. I ordered the part and replaced myself.
- Wooster Appliance CtrI bought a washer from Wooster Appliance Ctr and it did not go well. We brought it in and they tested on it and it was loud and one of the guys said why you have to kind of break it in, so I called the GE customer service, they sent a tech out of Mansfield and he told there is major problems with this thing and then the guy tells me well, we normally have to fix them, we can't replace them and he acted like they were doing me a favor by replacing it, I said it came to my house broken, it was not a pleasant experience. They did replace the washer and it is fine now. Price was okay read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Dalton
- Business Description:Call us today for all your appliance needs!
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair.. read lessRecent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:Residential Appliance Services & Repairs Sam's Canton Appliance Repair Service has experienced Home Appliance Repair Technicians that serve Canton, Louisville, Alliance, Minerva, Malvern, East Canton, Homeworth, and Kensington. Because we know that your broken refrigerator or freezer can’t always wait to be repaired, we offer same day service whenever available. Our dependable and reliable technicians will do their best to ensure that you receive the fastest and best service around. Most ho.. read less
- Business Description:75 Employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel Charges apply. Service Fees apply.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read less
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read less
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read less
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
Deals in Dalton for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Apple Creek
- Canal Fulton
- Beach City
- New Franklin
- Walnut Creek
- North Canton
appliance repair services in Dalton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Sam's Appliance Repair3509 Union Ave NE
- Sam's Appliance Repair
- WOOSTER APPLIANCE CTR231 S Market St
- WOOSTER APPLIANCE CTR