A garage remodel can bring new life to a spot you only designated as the place to park cars. Using this guide, you’ll understand the different factors affecting a garage remodels’ cost, such as type of garage conversion, how big your garage is, and permit
Get matched with top garage door companies in Coshocton, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Coshocton
- Kay Overhead Door IncKay Overhead Door is extremely knowledgeable and professional. The costs were reasonable for the work performed. In the end they ended up doing more work then what we expected at the same cost.
- Kay Overhead Door IncExcellent work by a very well mannered & polite young man. Kyle Kukla did our work and was very professional.
- Bob & Bob Door CompanyThis was a professional, courteous encounter and I was extremely grateful. Not only did they fix my garage door issues, they gave me a tentative quote on a new door that I may need in the future. I would definitely hire them to do that work, if it becomes necessary. A+ service all around.
- Dunwright Doors LLC5 Star Service!! Outstanding work, service and best of all price for the fix was great! Went above and beyond! Best of all, mechanic was very polite, cleaned up work area when finished and put me at complete ease! Garage Door works better now than it has in years!!! Thank you!!
- ATWOOD DOORAtwood Door did an excellent job. The owner, Vern, was helpful and quick to respond. The project was done in efficient and professional manner.
- Discount Garage Doors IncEverything went great! He tuned up my garage door and also dealt with an issue that no one else could solve. I would refer him to anyone
- Wayne Garage Door Sales & Service IncThe service was fast and very professional. The technician called and confirmed the appointment the day before. He called the day of the service and said that his previous job ran over and gave me a new time of arrival for my service. Overall very happy with the service and performance of my garage door
- Precision Overhead Garage DoorI was refunded on this deal because the garage door is old and the program they had didn't apply to my door. The new rollers wouldn't fit. Very nice people but just couldn't apply this program to my specific garage door.
- R&S Inc Garage Door Sales & ServiceI found this company on Angie s List shortly after one of our garage door springs broke. He came out the next day. I took his recommendation that we replace both springs because the second one generally breaks shortly after the first one. He was very professional. We will call him again if necessary
- Bullfrog's Garage Door CoDo be patient--but I felt their response time of less than 1 week was TERRIFIC DON'T be afraid to ask questions--they get answered. I am very pleased
Garage Door Companies in Coshocton
- Business Description:We specialize in post frame construction, often referred to as "pole barns." Post frame can be used for garages, animal enclosures, riding arenas, storage buildings, and even homes! All our crews have many years of experience in their fields of expertise, whether that's site prep, framing, concrete, gutters, garage doors, or stalls and tack rooms. Owner-operated, we're a family business that prides itself on exceeding customer expectations with materials, workmanship, and serviceRecent Review:Had Rock Steady Builders build my pole barn/garage and would definitely recommend them. They prepped the site built the structure and had the concrete poured. They stayed on budget and the job was done quickly. We are looking to have another building built in the near future and will definitely be getting ahold of Christine to build us another pole barnAdam N.
- Business Description:We are your choice for your new home exterior project! We have been in business for over 20 years and we pride ourselves on being "Your Home Exterior Expert, Focused on Service and Reliability". You can trust that when you choose us you are choosing quality Amish craftsmanship and a contractor that is honest and dependable. We are able to offer the best warranties in the business, and we have financing available to help meet your budgeting needs. We look forward to hearing from youRecent Review:Outstanding company to work with! Could not have asked for better.Danielle W.
- Business Description:Wayne Door is the leading Residential and Commercial door dealer in Central Ohio. Wayne Door was started in 1973 by Menno Yoder. Menno was a conservative Mennonite with a strong work ethic. He was dedicated to providing unmatched service. With this dedication to service and his strong work ethic, the business grew rapidly. Menno was a pioneer in the door business. He had the first service department in the area. This department consisted of highly skilled craftsmen and technicians who could..Recent Review:Fabulous outstanding job. He also repair a light bulb.Dorcas H.
- Business Description:Bob and Bob Door Company, located in Mansfield, OH, began as a family owned and operated business and remains that way today. For over 44 years, we have provided expert sales, service and installation for your residential and commercial door and window needs. Our mission is to provide quality products and customer service to help choose the best match for your home. Our products and services include: • Garage doors • Genie garage door openers • Gates • Fire doors • Sunrise and atrium window..Recent Review:This was a professional, courteous encounter and I was extremely grateful. Not only did they fix my garage door issues, they gave me a tentative quote on a new door that I may need in the future. I would definitely hire them to do that work, if it becomes necessary. A+ service all aroundBrittany G.
- Business Description:Hello!Contact Number is 330-412-6141 Quality is Our Focus, and customer satisfaction! Customers are expected to receive experienced painting specialist within 1 to two weeks after day of hire unless, there is a shorter, or longer time excepted by customer negotiated in writing on existing contract.We specialize in [Residential],and [Commercial] Interior,andExterior Painting and Pressure Washing.(Interior), we do walls,ceilings,wd.trim,wallpaper removal,and Much More.We do not do hardwood flo..Recent Review:We are beyond satisfied with the excellent painting job that Steve and his company did in our home. Steve was prompt to come and give us a reasonable estimate. He and his crew showed up exactly on time. The crew was very professional, and had a system to get the job done. Unbelievable the amount of work that was done in just three days. We had contracted to paint walls to open living room and foyer with stairs, dining room, kitchen with eating area, office, half bath, hallway, and master bathroom, upstairs two bedrooms, bathroom, and hallway. The whole house looks amazing. When the crew was finishing up, I asked Steve if they could sometime paint the master bedroom to look as nice as the rest of the house. He said they would stay over and paint it that day! I was so impressed that the crew stayed and made sure I was satisfied with everything. Before leaving, Steve walked through and examined their completed job. I highly recommend contracting with Bennetts Best for Less PaintLinda R.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Customer satisfaction is what determines our success, which is why we take a hands on approach. When interacting with Christian Morris Construction, Inc., you will notice that we are particularly focused on the principles of quality workmanship, timely completion, competitive pricing and integrity, in all our business dealings. We combine knowledge and research with our extensive practical experience, to ensure a specialized approach for your project needs. Contact us today for a fair and acc..Recent Review:The crew seemed to do a good job, until we walked around and inspected when they finished. About a dozen screws were left out of the side cap and even more screws were found dropped all around the house. The front metal trim was all scratched up and they didn’t put the trim back on the inside of our skylights before they left. We had to call Josiah and complain and he came out himself and finished it. After he left I noticed the sharp jagged metal protruding inside our skylights and how crappy /dangerous it was my husband went to see Josiah and showed him pictures and told him how unhappy we were...Josiah basically said that his crew didn’t cut the metal the right length but he had no intentions of coming back and fixing it. Suggested we shove packing in the holes as they run straight in our house from outside if we are concerned about bugs or weather getting in. I’m so dissatisfied and disappointed! No one cares enough to do a good job anymore. They should be ashamed to put their name on this kind of workJanice D.
- Business Description:Magic Door has been serving Northeast Ohio since 1986 with our dedication to customer satisfaction. CHI and Wayne Dalton Door distributor. Genie and Marantec openers. Competative pricing. 35+ Employees. Commercial service rate is $88-$120 per hour plus parts. Residential service rate is $75 per hour plus parts. Emergency residental service minimum charge is $162. Emergency commercial service minimum charge is $182. Residental spring changes are $140 for a single spring and $190 for double sp..Recent Review:Very disappointed. When our garage door was installed it had a dent in one panel and another panel didn't even match the rest. Our old garage door was already destroyed or I would have told them to just put it back on. The man installing it joked that they wouldn't be putting their sign in our yard to let people know who did it. He did assure us that they would make it right and would put a rush on the order. Since they had told us the original order would take 3-4 weeks, I assumed it would be much sooner than that. Finally, after having to look at this eyesore for 3 weeks and 4 days and having all the neighbors stopping to stare at it, I called them. The woman that answered said that they had tried several times to get in touch with us but there was no answer. They had my husband's number. My husband only had one missed call on his phone from the previous week. He was at work so he was unable to answer, but they didn't leave a message so he didn't know who it was. So, if they did call it was only one time and there was no message. They finally corrected their mistake the next day. I had also assumed that maybe they would offer us a discount for their mistake and the time it took to correct it, but nope. We still paid full price. After reading other people's positive reviews, I would have expected much moreBetsy P.
- Business Description:20 years of professional experience. 24 hour emergency service. Free Estimates, 5% discounts to seniors and veterans. "No job too small, we do it all!"
- Business Description:Dee's Overhead Door Co Inc has been the best overhead door company in Lima since 1935! We make it easy from sale to installation! Our overhead door service and repair ensures your safety and security!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Find garage door companies in
- West Lafayette
- New Concord
- Port Washington
- Walnut Creek
- South Zanesville
- New Philadelphia
garage door companies in Coshocton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Christian Morris Construction Inc.10110 State Route 7 S
- Christian Morris Construction Inc.
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
- Garage Door Supply Co
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Kline Home Exteriors & Restorations8886 CR-186
- Kline Home Exteriors & Restorations
- NationServe of Akron/Canton3023 Greensburg Rd, PO Box 266
- NationServe of Akron/Canton
- Overhead Door5918 N Detroit Ave
- Overhead Door
- Perfect Painting by Randy1230 Robin Court
- Perfect Painting by Randy
- Quality Builders LLC318 Summit St.
- Quality Builders LLC
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence
- Vac Services2150 SR. 39 N.W.
- Vac Services