If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Cortland, OH
There are 6 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Cortland
- L&M AsphaltExcellent. Reasonable prices, on time, thorough job. Problem solvers, professional, and cared about their work. Job well done.
- Blacktop Specialists IncThey were very professional , answered all our questions and were very polite. When the job was done, everything was cleaned up and beautifully done. We will recommend them to all our friends. Great Company, GREAT people. Reasonable pricing.
- Evolution Concrete & Construction LLCProject was well done and completed on time. Clean, quick demolition and installation, very nice finish. Big improvement in the appearance of our home. Professional operation.
- Bianchi Contracting LLCGreat the crew came out and made my yard nice and dry even after a huge storm. They also used asphalt millings to repair my driveway and it packed down nice and hard as if it were paved.
- L&M AsphaltEXCELLENT! The company did a great job! Very professional and very well done. Staff were very friendly and easy to work with and felt very comfortable asking questions, etc. I would highly recommend hiring this company for any asphalt needs.
- FULENA PAVERSDid not have it done by this company. Partly due to their very slow response time in returning my request, but more so in the time (days) it took them to finally show up and give an estimate.
- FULENA PAVERSCalled for an estimate on Friday afternoon and Ray came to the house on Monday morning. We explained what we had in mind and with some professional guidance from Ray came up with a plan. The estimate was fair and actually lower than we expected. Hired him on the spot and he and his crew arrived just a few hours later! The truck drivers and ground crew worked with incredible syncronized movements everyone knew what to do and when. Amazing to watch!! A few hours later, our useless eye sore was transformed into a work of art. The friendliness and professionalism of everyman on Ray's crew is to be commended. When they left, they took all garbage and even swept the street read less
- FULENA PAVERSThey did a great job. They were on time, no complaints at all. The estimate price raised a bit but it was certainly worth it. It's a great improvement to my home.
- TODD'S ASPHALT SEALING INCThe work was done well and the overall job quality was good. I assume the pricing was fair and received a 10% discount. That said, I'm not sure the advertised special applied to me.
- M & D PAVING AND SEALCOATING, INCThe team was on time and very polite and professional. Cleaned - up the job when they finished. Great people all of them. I will tell others about the great job.
Driveway Pavers in Cortland
- Business Description:At L&M Asphalt we are a customer centered multi-generational family owned and operated company who has been in business for over 40 years. Pride isn't just something we talk about, it is something we bring to every job, every day. We offer warranties on all of our work and free estimates to get you started. Discounts for Seniors and Veterans available. We are also offering Early Season Specials through the end of May 2021. Call for a free estimate for your Certified Professional today read lessRecent Review:Excellent. Reasonable prices, on time, thorough job. Problem solvers, professional, and cared about their work. Job well done.Jeffrey C.
- Business Description:doing asphalt work over 30 yearsRecent Review:Great, crew showed up on time. Got everything done for a good priceSavannah B.
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of services, including specialty services that most companies just won't do! Landscaping and hardscaping, demolition, lot clearing, retaining walls, water lines, electric lines, driveways, ponds, tree cutting, grading, stump removal, hauling, and much much more. Fully insured and bonded! read lessRecent Review:They were easy going guys and nice to work with.Nate K.
- Business Description:Welcome to Evolution Concrete & Construction LLC, we are a BBB Company with years of experience, old fashioned customer service, and realistic pricing for folks who want a balance of real quality... and affordability. We offer a range of services, discounts, and incentives, as well as payment options. We always put our work in writing and guarantee it as well. We hope to hear form you soon, and are looking forward to helping your next project go smoothly with the results you expect. For Pictu.. read lessRecent Review:Brad and team did a great job and were very professional and responsive. I shopped around and their price was reasonable and the quality of the work was very good. The project was completed on time and exactly the way we wanted and actually beyond our expectations thanks to Brad's recommendations on how to approach the final layout. I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family read lessBob P.
- Business Description:At M & A lawn Care we are family owned and operated, we are a father and son team working hard we even get grandpa out to help us on some projects. we provide a wide variety of services including mowing and trimming, edging, blacktop seal coating and repair, spring and fall clean up, leaf clean up and removal, bush and tree trimming removal and installation, we offer excavation including downspouts french drains and anything else you could imagine getting done with an excavator, we also offer.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent service. After they were done, my yard looked better than it had all summer. I wish I would have hired them sooner.Angela w.
- Business Description:Albert’s Paving offers quality paving, excavation and hauling services. Our main goal is to provide you with top quality work and friendly service at a fair price.Recent Review:I am sick and tired of contractors that you call or contact and they don't have the courtesy to return your call or contact you. This seems to be the way they operate around Nelson County. If you list them and they don't respond your organization should have a rating that shows how often they ignore contact read lessRobert M.
- Business Description:Asphalt Paving, Concrete Co.Recent Review:They were very professional , answered all our questions and were very polite. When the job was done, everything was cleaned up and beautifully done. We will recommend them to all our friends. Great Company, GREAT people. Reasonable pricing read lessPhil L.
- Business Description:Vince Destefano started M&D Paving and Sealcoating, INC company in 2000 after leaving his job as a Project Manager at Packard Electric. He was approached by his brother in law in 2000 to start a paving company due to all of the dishonesty in the paving business and was told that if he cared about customer satisfaction, he could build a very successful business. He has based his company's honesty and integrity on his family upbringing. He has also attended multiple paving seminars throughout .. read lessRecent Review:we contracted with another provider before receiving a proposal - I'd definitely contact them for a quote the next time I need their services as they are prompt and professional.Jeff C.
- Business Description:Owner operated. May contact through email. SEE WEBSITE FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES OFFERED.Recent Review:The overall seal coat covered the driveway just fine. However my issue is with the hot crack sealing. I paid an additional $135 as per written agreement to seal cracks. I’m not sure how they pick and choose which cracks to seal. I was away for the weekend and when I returned I was highly disappointed to find that only some of the cracks were sealed and others which were quite obvious to me were not even addressed. I’m not an unreasonable person and obviously didn’t expect every single crack to be sealed but they certainly could have done a much better job. When I called to ask if Dave, presumably the owner, could stop by I was told by the secretary she would leave him the message. Several days went by and he never showed. I called back and she told me he was already here and everything was fine he didn’t k kw what I was talking about. I told her that seemed funny to me because I have security cameras and never saw him here. I called two more times for a total of 4 and never saw or spoke to Dave. If you are looking for a simple sealing job I suppose they do an adequate job. But if u need to get driveway cracks sealed look elsewhere. I definitely don’t feel I got $135 worth of cracks sealed and Mr Hunter didn’t seem very interested in coming out to look at the work his employees did read lessDan H.
- Business Description:Asphalt sealcoating and repairRecent Review:driveway was not cleaned properly so seal- coating didn't adhere it is coming up in patches. Have tried contacting them multiple times over the past 3 weeks, they said they would come out and look at it the next day they never showed up finally got a hold of them again after a couple weeks they said they would show up the next day again. Again they failed to show, never called to reschedule or explain why read lessFrank H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- North Bloomfield
- West Farmington
- Mineral Ridge
- Newton Falls
driveway paving contractors in Cortland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bianchi Contracting LLC 537 W Poland Rd
- Blackjack Asphalt Sealing & Striping199 St. Andrews
- Blacktop Specialists Inc7301 W Blvd Ste C4
- Bobcat Matt2790 Spencer Rd
- Bradley's Pro Pressure Wash Inc. 2332 Cadwallader Sonk Rd
- Bianchi Contracting LLC
- Evolution Concrete & Construction LLCPO Box 241
Newton Falls, Ohio
- Evolution Concrete & Construction LLC
- Leaseazr Services, LLC2433 Woodlenhart Rd
- Leaseazr Services, LLC
- North Coast Restoration, Builders and Remodelers1564 Adelaide SE
- North Coast Restoration, Builders and Remodelers
- ProWash Solutions92 Walton
- ProWash Solutions
- TRUMBULL PAVING CO4474 YOUNGSTOWN KINGSVILLE RD
- TRUMBULL PAVING CO
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100