Pronto painting

5174 Leona Dr

Cincinnati, OH 45238

Pronto Painting is family owned and operated. We are committed to customer satisfaction and take great pride in our work! We offer both residential and commercial painting. We do interior/exterior painting, drywall repairs, cabinet painting, staining, and power washing....

interior painting (3)house painting (2)

02/10/2021

Excellent -very happy with work.

Description of Work
Interior painting & ceilings

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

Review for Pronto painting - 5174 Leona Dr, Cincinnati, OH - 39184674

06/27/2020

It was a pleasure working with Simmery & his crew. They were punctual, polite, cleaned up well when finished & did a fabulous job. I recommend them highly. You won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets painted, walls & ceilings painted.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 06/22/2020

06/03/2020

I was EXTREMELY happy with Pronto Painting. They responded to my inquiry the same day and made an appt to come out for an estimate the next day. They were right on time and gave a very competitive estimate. Due to a lot of rain they couldn't start right away but kept me updated on when they would be able to start. They came and power washed on a Saturday & painted on Tuesday. They were very profes...

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

05/28/2020

They did an excellent job, they were friendly and professional and clean up after themselves. I am definitely going to hire them for other rooms in my home. There fee was reasonable for the job. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
They painted my living, dining and a bathroom.

Category house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

Painting Interior & Exterior, Staining, Varnishing, Trim Work, Wallpaper Removal, Sealing, Pressure Washing, Carpentry - House Wood Repairs, General Repairs. We are also certified and specialize in lead prepping and painting of houses.

ask for details