Integrity 1st Roofing

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2009

At Integrity 1st Roofing, our motto is, “it takes Integrity to do the job right.” Integrity 1st Roofing specializes in roofing, siding, windows, attic insulation and gutter installation throughout Ohio and Kentucky. Integrity is a family owned and operated company that is based on the principles of honesty and integrity. We offer competitive pricing with unparalleled service and customer satisfaction. Integrity 1st Roofing offers our customers a unique combination of high-quality workmanship, trusted experience, competitive pricing, plus the added reassurance that comes from working with a company that is committed to our communities. Alternate Phone: (937) 435-7663 Fax: (513) 563-4800...

B A Klaene and Son Masonry LLC

3 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. Free estimates.

Hicon Inc

HICON Inc. is a construction service company formed in 1977. The firm is comprised of three operating divisions: HICON Masonry, HICON Paving and HICON Restoration. HICON Masonry provides unit masonry services for the new construction building market. HICON Paving installs paving stones, brick pavers and segmental retaining walls for homeowners, builders and general contractors on new and existing properties. HICON Restoration furnishes masonry and concrete repair and maintenance services to homeowners, and owners of light commercial properties.

Thompson Masonry and Chimney Repair

Thompson Masonry & Chimney Repair specializes in residential Chimney and Masonry repair. Services include: Chimney Repair, Chimney Sweeping and Cleaning, Chimney Rebuilds, Chimney Crown Repair, Chimney Inspections, Chimney Liners, Furnace Liners, Water Heater Liners, Masonry Repair, Tuck Pointing, Waterproofing. Our goal is provide you with the best Chimney and Masonry Repairs in the state of Ohio.

05/09/2019

I wanted to comment on Integrity 1st Roofing. On 4/1/19, Shaun came to my home to inspect my roof and give me a bid on a replacement. He was a true professional. He explained everything to my satisfaction and explained each step that would be taken during the replacement. The communication from Carolyn in the office was also exceptional. She sent additional information I requested to aid in my dec...

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Shaun and Carolyn.

11/01/2018

Everything went smooth from the first phone call. I spoke with Pam and set up an appointment. As the appointment date rolled around we were having a multiple days of rain and wind. I got a voice message from Pam suggesting we postpone. I returned her call that evening at about 7:30PM expecting to leave her a message - she actually answered! A few days later Sean came by the house to assess the job...

Description of Work
Replace shingled roof as well as a rubber roof on a large historic building. Also re-line box gutters.

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate your business and it was a pleasure working with you!

12/04/2017

Roof is of excellent quality, and looks great. New insulation improved heating/cooling bills

Description of Work
Had complete roof install and new insulation blown into attic.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It was a pleasure working with you.

08/15/2017

They did a great job. They are very up front with everything and knowledgeable. I would indeed use them again.

Description of Work
We had some roofing work done.

Thanks so much for the review and your business!

08/09/2017

I had some concerns after the work crew finished, but the project manager addressed them to my satisfaction. I was very pleased overall.

Description of Work
Roof and skylight replacement

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business!

Roofing - Asphalt Shingles, Metal, Flat. Siding - Vinyl, Cedar, Shake, & Hardi. Windows. Gutters & Downspouts. Gutter Guards. Insulation – Foam & Attic.

Slate & Tile Roofs.