Cincinnati Bath Solutions

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2007

3.9

6211 Madison Rd

Cincinnati, OH 45227

Additional phones - (800) 228-4882 & (800) 426-4573, (513) 271-4500. Additional DBAs - Re-Bath LLC, Custom Rebath of Cincinnati, Re-Bath, Rebath.

01/12/2016

Jack and Karen G.

Wonderfully!

Description of Work
tore out old tub/tile and replaced with new tub and surround walls

07/01/2014

Michele P.

They did an excellent job and did it in two days. They cleaned up after themselves very well. I haven't had one problem with it since they did the work for me.

Description of Work
I got a new bath tub, tile flooring and a sink installed in my home.

Category bathtub refinishing, home remodeling

03/27/2013

Raymond L.

Did not use this contractor.

Description of Work
Did not use this contractor.

10/29/2012

Katie P.

I worked with Custom ReBath through Home Depot. They came out to our house to perform an estimate, and gave us options for the tub replacement, wall liner, etc. The sales rep and owner were very responsive when I called with questions and concerns before and after I signed the agrrement. The tub took the predicted amount of time to manufacture, and the install went very smoothly. We love it, everything looks great!

Description of Work
Replaced actual bathtub, not just liner, replaced faucet, drain, and relevant plumbing. Added a wall liner to cover old stained tile. It looks great!

08/20/2012

Judy K.

Well, what was suppose to be a 1 day job turned into an almost 3 month nightmare. The installer was rude, I was told he was the best installer they had (I would hate to have seen thier worst). He put in trim at the top of the surround and used the wrong trim. We had to complain to the owner (very little help) but they finally agreed that yes they had used the wrong trim but this was the first job they did that requested trim. The installer didn't show up on time and one day didnot show up at all (my husband took a day off work without pay). As of now, the tub liner is coming loose and the caulking, even right after done looked like a child did it. We complained about it and the installer was suppose to come out and fix the caulking, but instead he came out and told me to tell my husband that he could finish it and if he needed help to call.(Never answered phone when we did) I got tired of trying to get it fixed so now I just live with it. I could go on but it only gets worse.

Description of Work
Tub Surround and Bath Tub Liner

Category bathtub refinishing, home remodeling

07/30/2012

Dan H.

I thought they were very professional and the product seemed like it was very good. I thought the price was a little high though.

Description of Work
Custom ReBath gave us an estimate for a bathroom remodel.

05/25/2011

Barbara J.

Please see above comments.

Description of Work
Bath Tub surround was installed about November 25th, 2003 and "completed" March 29th, 2004. Caulking on the bottom, sides, and corners of the "white insert" turned a totally different color - defitely not white. The company (Re-Bath) was contacted on 3 occasions over the 3 months, but the obvious problem was ignored. Unfortunately, they had been paid in full in "good faith".assuming the problem would be corrected. It still is unsolved. Sincerely, Don Johnson 6515 Blue Ridge Ave. Cincinnati, Ohio, 45213

Category bathtub refinishing

Caulk does not have a lifetime warranty. To expect someone to come out and re-caulk a job after 8 years is a little extreme.

08/03/2009

joan W.

My daughter who lives in Orlando had started looking on the web for companies around here that did this kind of work and she thought that the best information was from Custom Rebath. We made an appointment with them to come out when she was visiting us. They were very good, prompt and thorough, and answered our questions. What was unbelievable was that only one man did the job all by himself, and took less than a day to finish it. Considering that they had to take out the bath, their price didn’t seem as bad I thought it might be.

Description of Work
I have had a couple of accidents over the last two years and I am just regaining the use of my hands. It becomes very hard for me to climb in and out of the bathtub safely. So my daughter arranged Custom Rebath of Cincinnati to remove the big old bathtub and put in a walk-in shower.

04/28/2007

KATHLEEN M.

Waited 8 weeks from the time order was submitted to the actual install date. Install took 1 1/2 days. Left area neat and clean. Very satisfied with product. The tub faucet began to leak. Called company and they came out immediately and installed a new fixture. Works fine now.

Description of Work
New acrylic tub liner installed over old tub. Wall system also installed within tub area. Window kit on shower wall included. New shower head, faucet, and tub drain. One towel bar and one shower wall shelf tower.

Category plumbing, replacement windows, home remodeling

American Weathertechs LLC - Cincinnati

Remodeling is our business and we understand the importance of working with you—the homeowner—before, during, and after the job. We provide quality, customized service from our three locations in Columbus, Dayton & Cincinnati. Whether you are in need of replacement windows, roofing, vinyl siding or other services, you can be assured that we will combine quality, integrity and attention to detail, with value pricing. American WeatherTechs, LLC is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We provide estimates at no cost or obligation to homeowners, seven days a week for your convenience. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional email - contact@americanweathertechs.com. May contact through email.

Award 2022
    Offers by American Weathertechs LLC - Cincinnati on Angi
     Americas Best Choice/Dayton

At America’s Best Choice, our industry professionals have partnered with leading manufacturers throughout the United States to bring homeowners exceptional quality, exceptional prices and energy efficient products that will save you money. We are truly the best choice for home renovation and repair in Dayton, Ohio. The America’s Best Choice warranty offers exceptional protection and coverage provided to every customer. Each customer receives a manufacturer’s warranty that includes a Lifetime Warranty, and covers operation, parts and seal failure type of items. Customers also receive an additional supplemental warranty. The supplemental warranty adds lifetime accidental glass breakage and also provides lifetime warranty for our installation.

Award 2022
    Coldstream Exteriors

With over 20 years of experience, our team can handle all of your homes exterior needs. From roofing and gutters, to siding and paint, our team has you covered. We offer a wide range of material choices, catering all services to fit the needs of our clients. We love working together with individuals who are looking to enhance their home’s exterior and pride ourselves on reliability and delivering results our clients are proud of.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Bathtub & shower base liners, wall surrounds, conversions, seated bases, wainscoting, fiberglass removal & accessories & bath remodels.