Chuck Abbott Home Repair

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2011

4.4

243 Albion Pl

Cincinnati, OH 45219

Individually owned and operated. Does not use sub contractors. Charges determined by the job beginning with an hourly rate of $25....

07/14/2017

Jerone & Martha S.

He does a great many minor repairs such as plumbing, electrical, picture hanging and some yard work including installations. I would recommend him and use him, again.

Description of Work
Installed Fire and C02 Alarm

06/29/2017

Rosemary B.

Very well. Chuck was on time and very professional. He did what we asked and we've had no problems. I have a list of items to do next time we call him.

Description of Work
Repairing closet doors, replacing sink faucet etc.

05/31/2017

Heidi D.

He arrived at our home and was nice. He appeared very nervous and was shaking. I should have cancelled right then. He looked at our bathroom and said that a recess mount was too much building. I asked him if he had drill bits for tile and he did not. He had to use the one I bought. He was in the bathroom for about 2 hours. He had the placement wrong and drilled extra holes into my tiles which are now very visible. He also write on the tile with permanent marker and left that visible. I am upset because instead of helping he actually has created tile damage thereby costing me money to repair several tiles. I get the feeling that he was not up to this project.

Description of Work
Needed a medicine cabinet installed onto ceramic tile. I told Chuck the project and that the wall was ceramic on the phone. I inquired about a recess mount as well as a surface mount. I assumed that Chuck being a handy man would know to bring the proper equipment (carbide drill bits for tile). The reason I called him was because I do not own tools. I bought some drill bits which were expensive and realized that I would hire someone so that I would not damage my tiles.

09/25/2016

Virginia L.

Chuck is a very dependable, multi-talented man. Everything he did was done very well. He measured, ordered and picked up both the outside door & countertop. He did the cut-out for the sink on the countertop; he adjusted the door frame to fit the new door; his painting was precise; and he cleaned up after himself on every project. I couldn't be more pleased with the work he did for me. Chuck is a real find!

Description of Work
I needed to replace an outside door; my kitchen countertop; hang an inside door + the hardware; paint various things on the inside & outside of my house; and other miscellaneous things

Category handyman service, woodworking, interior painters, doors

03/24/2016

HELEN K.

Description of Work
Chuck is the ultimate handy man. He completed a variety of repairs at my older home and did an excellent job. Electrical, plumbing, repairing furniture, and replacing an old mortise lock in my front door. He is very knowledgable and professional. So glad I found him.

09/23/2014

Marcia R.

Everything went very well.

Description of Work
He repaired a screen on a screened in porch.

Category handyman service, screen repair

01/19/2012

Jerone & Martha S.

He did everything himself. He moved the furniture into an ajoining room and moved it all back when he finished. It was a wonderful job.

Description of Work
Chuck renovated the study in the upstairs of our home. He installed new flooring, painted, and hung new window blinds.

Category flooring contractor, handyman service, window treatments, interior painters

06/17/2011

Jerone & Martha S.

The paint jobs Chuck did for us some years ago are still holding up well. He has a lot of skills, works very carefully, at more or less his own pace, and doesn't give up on anything.

Description of Work
We value greatly the work of Chuck Abbott. On several days in May, 2011, Chuck built us a new screen door for our back porch -- a very good job. He painted two kitchen doors and re-installed them and restored the original door-knob plates -- looks good! He re-screened a window and a back door screen and installed a grill on the door to keep the cat from tearing it up again. He repaired a banister, cabinet shelves, and a refrigerator shelf we hadn't been able to use in several years.

Category appliance repair, handyman service, screen repair, woodworking, interior painters, doors

American Weathertechs LLC - Cincinnati

Remodeling is our business and we understand the importance of working with you—the homeowner—before, during, and after the job. We provide quality, customized service from our three locations in Columbus, Dayton & Cincinnati. Whether you are in need of replacement windows, roofing, vinyl siding or other services, you can be assured that we will combine quality, integrity and attention to detail, with value pricing. American WeatherTechs, LLC is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We provide estimates at no cost or obligation to homeowners, seven days a week for your convenience. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional email - contact@americanweathertechs.com. May contact through email.

Offers by American Weathertechs LLC - Cincinnati on Angi
    Improveit! Home Remodeling - Cincinnati

Cincinnati’s unique vibe is as fluid, fast-paced, and sprawling as the mighty Ohio River, so when you’re looking for a remodeler near you in Cincinnati, you want one that can meet you where you are. At Improveit Home Remodeling, our Cincinnati window replacement and bathroom remodeling crews serve the entire Cincinnati metro area, including: Middletown, Lebanon, Mason, and other northern Cincinnati suburbs Wilmington and Hillsboro and areas to the east Harrison, Ohio, Batesville, Indiana and other Western Ohio and Southwest Indiana areas Northern Kentucky suburbs, including Florence, Covington, and Independence Like your busy life in the Queen City, our vinyl window replacement and bathroom remodeling doesn’t stop at the border. No matter where you are in the area, if you’re looking for Cincinnati bathroom remodeling and window replacement, Improveit is ready to update your home.

Windows Direct USA of Cincinnati

Authorized Dealer of Sunrise Restorations. Save $100 per Window 0% for 12 months and Free Triple Pane on select models. Energy Star Partner, Lifetime Warranty, Guaranteed Lowest Pricing. Also a wide selection on doors

Handyman services including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, painting interior & exterior, ceramic tile, countertops, all types of flooring, doors, windows, screen repairs, lighting and more.

Carpet, concrete, roofing