Chuck Abbott Home Repair

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2011

4.4

Individually owned and operated. Does not use sub contractors. Charges determined by the job beginning with an hourly rate of $25....

Nuvue Products Inc

Nu-Vue Products has a policy of selling and installing replacement windows on a "Best Value Guarantee." This guarantee is to install only the highest quality vinyl and aluminum windows from national manufacturers to give you the best value. This ensures that you get the best product and service from the start of your job to the finish and, most importantly, that you have someone to back your product for a lifetime with a full warranty. Schedule a free estimate for your replacement vinyl windows or Leaf Relief products by contacting us today in Cincinnati, Ohio. We guarantee quality, service, installation, and a great price backed by the best warranty in the industry.

American Weathertechs LLC - Cincinnati

Remodeling is our business and we understand the importance of working with you—the homeowner—before, during, and after the job. We provide quality, customized service from our three locations in Columbus, Dayton & Cincinnati. Whether you are in need of replacement windows, roofing, vinyl siding or other services, you can be assured that we will combine quality, integrity and attention to detail, with value pricing. American WeatherTechs, LLC is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We provide estimates at no cost or obligation to homeowners, seven days a week for your convenience. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional email - contact@americanweathertechs.com. May contact through email.

Offers by American Weathertechs LLC - Cincinnati on Angi
RWT Windows Plus

RWT Windows is owner-operated and has been servicing Cincinnati and its surrounding communities since 1976. The owner, Ric Thress, personally oversees every installation along with his crew. Because Ric is at every installation, you can be assured that all your needs specified at the time your estimate was given, will be carried out fully during the installation. Also, since you are dealing with the owner, estimator and installer all in one person, you benefit by receiving lower prices. 4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Additional contact name - Kelly Johnson. Additional DBA - Replacement Window Technicians. Award winning. Additional email - mrwtwdw@cinci.rr.com.

Offers by RWT Windows Plus on Angi

07/14/2017

He does a great many minor repairs such as plumbing, electrical, picture hanging and some yard work including installations. I would recommend him and use him, again.

Description of Work
Installed Fire and C02 Alarm

06/29/2017

Very well. Chuck was on time and very professional. He did what we asked and we've had no problems. I have a list of items to do next time we call him.

Description of Work
Repairing closet doors, replacing sink faucet etc.

05/31/2017

He arrived at our home and was nice. He appeared very nervous and was shaking. I should have cancelled right then. He looked at our bathroom and said that a recess mount was too much building. I asked him if he had drill bits for tile and he did not. He had to use the one I bought. He was in the bathroom for about 2 hours. He had the placement wrong and drilled extra holes into my tiles which are ...

Description of Work
Needed a medicine cabinet installed onto ceramic tile. I told Chuck the project and that the wall was ceramic on the phone. I inquired about a recess mount as well as a surface mount. I assumed that Chuck being a handy man would know to bring the proper equipment (carbide drill bits for tile). The reason I called him was because I do not own tools. I bought some drill bits which were expensive and realized that I would hire someone so that I would not damage my tiles.

09/25/2016

Chuck is a very dependable, multi-talented man. Everything he did was done very well. He measured, ordered and picked up both the outside door & countertop. He did the cut-out for the sink on the countertop; he adjusted the door frame to fit the new door; his painting was precise; and he cleaned up after himself on every project. I couldn't be more pleased with the work he did for me. Chuck is a r...

Description of Work
I needed to replace an outside door; my kitchen countertop; hang an inside door + the hardware; paint various things on the inside & outside of my house; and other miscellaneous things

Category handyman service,woodworking,interior painters,doors

03/24/2016

Description of Work
Chuck is the ultimate handy man. He completed a variety of repairs at my older home and did an excellent job. Electrical, plumbing, repairing furniture, and replacing an old mortise lock in my front door. He is very knowledgable and professional. So glad I found him.

Category handyman service

Handyman services including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, painting interior & exterior, ceramic tile, countertops, all types of flooring, doors, windows, screen repairs, lighting and more.

Carpet, concrete, roofing