BPS HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

Founded 2006 • With Angi since June 2006

OWNER OPERATED. USES SUBS OCCASIONALLY FOR EXTRA LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. CHARGES $79.00 SERVICE CHARGE (7/29/12)EXTRA CHARGES FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE....

DEA Electric LLC.

Cincinnati Heating And Air Conditioning, LLC

After 20 years of working for other companies and seeing so many customers in our area overcharged and short changed, we decided it was time to start the right kind of company. Our mission is to provide our customers with more comfortable homes and workplaces with reliable service and products and maximize efficiency for lower utility bills and healthier planet. We provide top notch heating and air conditioning services for your home or office. If you are in need of maintenance or repair, or a whole new system, we're here to help make the process easy and painless and to make your home more comfortable, reliable, and efficient. Contact us today to find out if you qualify for 0% financing for 72 months on your next replacement service!

Offers by Cincinnati Heating And Air Conditioning, LLC on Angi
Poston Brothers Heating & Cooling

Poston Brothers will be celebrating it's 92nd Anniversary in 2021. Over the rich history of the business, Poston Brothers heartbeat and primary concentration has always been providing honest, expert HVAC services at a great price to the residences of Northern Kentucky and the surrounding areas. All work is performed by our non-commissioned Service Technicians who share our vision to serve not sell. We provide 24 Hour Service and Free Replacement Estimates.

Offers by Poston Brothers Heating & Cooling on Angi

07/12/2017

Everything went smooth and exceeded our expectations!

Description of Work
We hired Pat the owner to install an HVAC system. He did a fantastic job! I would highly recommend him! I felt like he was putting in a system for his own home and he really cared about his work and took great pride in it which is rare to find Thea days. Excellent job!

05/31/2009

The service was terrific! I was impressed with how quickly Pat came out despite a busy schedule and holiday weekend. He tacked me on to the end of his day and was at my house working in a hot attic (~85-90 degrees) from about 7:30-8:30 PM at night. He did a terrific job! He also had any needed supplies in his truck without having to run to the store. At the end of the job he walked me around and s...

Description of Work
My air conditioning unit suddenly didn't have any electric to the thermostat and the unit wouldn't turn on. It was a very hot Memorial Day weekend (temps over 85) and my upstairs bedrooms were about 88-90 degrees. Anticipating it would be a while until I could get a service agent I went to Lowes to see if I could figure out how to fix it myself (I had already replaced the thermostat and that didn't fix it). Someone at Lowes assisted me and recommended calling BPS. It was a holiday weekend, but I called that evening (~8:00 pm) and was able to speak with a live human rather than an answering machine. (Wow - How often does that happen?!). Pat B came out that Tuesday to service the unit after regular business hours (~ 7:30pm).

06/14/2006

Pat squeezed us in to schedule. He was prompt and did a personal follow up call

Description of Work
Blower fan was not working. Pat fixed instead of replacing. Also completed any small repairs to the AC unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

HEATING & AIR, RESIDENTIAL ELECTRIC & PLUMBING.

GEO THERMAL SYSTEMS.