Greg's Around Town Construction

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2015

4.3

If your home is in need of repairs and you don t know your elbow wrench from your screwdriver, our professional repair crew can bring life back to your dilapidated property. We respond quickly, preventing further damage and costly future repairs. From small, quick fixes to larger scale jobs, our courteous crew has years of experience dealing with all kinds of repairs and maintenance. We don t settle for anything less than your total satisfaction. Call today and see what we can do for you....

Creative Home Solutions

Creative Home Solutions is a fully insured professional General Contracting services company serving KY, OH & WV and surrounding areas. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction with a written warranty to back it up.

Offers by Creative Home Solutions on Angi
Farley Floors

VETERAN OWNED AND FAMILY OPERATED. Hardwood flooring refinishing and installation........ Gym floor refinishing and maintenance....... NO MONEY IS DUE UNTIL PROJECT IS COMPLETE...... Give us a call or click for an estimate, today! Military discount and First Responder discount....

Gouge Quality Roofing LLC

We are a local company, we have been in the roofing business for over 10 years. We are a Owens Corning Preferred Contractor and we offer Owens Corning products for roofing and insulation, as well as other options to meet all your roofing needs. We are also a ProMetal Contractor with Union Corrugating Company and install top of the line metal roofs. We have fantastic financing options for all budgets!! Our billing procedures are 50% down at contract signing and 50% once the job is complete.

07/19/2017

Elizabeth B.

Lesson learned!!!

Description of Work
I hired Greg to do a variety of work and he showed up twice and took my copper wiring from my basement and took my money and never did the work he was contracted for. Later, I found a review on YELP and a gentleman said he did the same thing. I tried to call and get my money back and he never responded.

Category carpet installation

08/06/2015

greg F.

I called Greg's Around Town to do some paint work in a place I rented. He showed up on time and we went over the home. Talked about painting all the rooms and I was going to have carpet put in. We talked that over. I had Greg put in a floating floor all through the house then in the middle of the job we found that the floor needed replaced in the bathroom. So I had Greg replace the floors, tub, sink, drywall, everything in the bathroom needed done. Floor joist needed replaced. After Greg was done it looked like a new place inside. Greg's Around Town did a very good job. I will have Greg start on my home very soon. I need floor in my kitchen.

Description of Work
I had I home I rented. It needed all new floors and the bathroom need redone. When Greg's Around Town was done I walked in the house I had to walk back out to make sure I was in the right place. This was a run down place I rented and now it's so nice. It looked new. Very nice. They did more then I had in mind. I was allowed to buy my own material and just paid the labor when done. Great guy to deal with.

Category carpet installation,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Greg's Around Town Construction

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2015

4.3

71 Discovery Dr

Chillicothe, OH 45601

Roofing. Siding. Fencing. Decks. Remodels. Renovation. Rental & property clean out. Painting. Drywall.