Greg's Around Town Construction

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2015

4.3

If your home is in need of repairs and you don t know your elbow wrench from your screwdriver, our professional repair crew can bring life back to your dilapidated property. We respond quickly, preventing further damage and costly future repairs. From small, quick fixes to larger scale jobs, our courteous crew has years of experience dealing with all kinds of repairs and maintenance. We don t settle for anything less than your total satisfaction. Call today and see what we can do for you....

Klaus Roofing of Ohio

Klaus Roofing of Ohio

Does your home have a damaged roof, clogged gutters, or thinning attic insulation? Klaus Roofing of Ohio is your reliable home improvement contractor offering reliable solutions for these issues and much more. Our unparalleled customer service and expert craftsmanship cannot be beaten. Contact us today to schedule a free estimate on any of our services, including roof repair, roof replacement, gutter installation, and attic insulation installation!

07/19/2017

Lesson learned!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Greg to do a variety of work and he showed up twice and took my copper wiring from my basement and took my money and never did the work he was contracted for. Later, I found a review on YELP and a gentleman said he did the same thing. I tried to call and get my money back and he never responded.

CATEGORY carpet installation

08/06/2015

I called Greg's Around Town to do some paint work in a place I rented. He showed up on time and we went over the home. Talked about painting all the rooms and I was going to have carpet put in. We talked that over. I had Greg put in a floating floor all through the house then in the middle of the job we found that the floor needed replaced in the bathroom. So I had Greg replace the floors, tub, si...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had I home I rented. It needed all new floors and the bathroom need redone. When Greg's Around Town was done I walked in the house I had to walk back out to make sure I was in the right place. This was a run down place I rented and now it's so nice. It looked new. Very nice. They did more then I had in mind. I was allowed to buy my own material and just paid the labor when done. Great guy to deal with.

CATEGORY carpet installation,drywall,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

Roofing. Siding. Fencing. Decks. Remodels. Renovation. Rental & property clean out. Painting. Drywall.