Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Chillicothe, OH
There are 7 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Chillicothe
- Quality Drywall & Plaster LLCDid a complete new front porch and laundry room shower of the home I rented. Work is dont neatly and professional and never leaves a mess behind
- AM Smith Construction LLCAndrew was wonderful. From our first phone call, he was able to answer all questions. He was very fair with his price, always available by phone or text (very different from other contractors we have worked with), and stuck to a timeline. He turned a closet into a new bathroom (plumbing, flooring, moved a wall, all electric, etc- did it all) for us, as well as installed a tile backsplash in our kitchen. We will certainly reach out with more renovations should the need arise
- A Brush Away PaintingAdam Gaiters is a true professional who delivers as promised. He is agile in finding solutions that work. He cares for his customers and his painting crew. He is a pleasure to work with.
- A Brush Away PaintingWent well. Took two trips because of the damage to the drywall. Looks beautiful and couldn't have done it myself.
- Ashby Home RepairMr. Ashby was professional, timely, and did quality work. He kept me informed every step of the way. I am very happy with the work he did. I've waited to write a review so I can attest that his work lasts; it has been about 5 months and everything is working splendidly. I would absolutely recommend him and will call him for any future work
- Stauffers Painting Systems LLC-Can't say enough good about Jerry Stauffer and his help-he immediately responded and sent me a bid on the work I needed done-realized I had a deadline and managed to work my small job in while doing larger jobs in the area- very friendly and professional-responded to any questions and concerns-the finished work was excellent-during the job,I questioned a couple details and he and his help responded and corrected the issue with no hesitation-will be recommending him to others in the future
- Wallart DrywallWalls were 10' high and ceilings had lathe and plaster and were very crooked. No issue for Wallart, they hung and finished everything without any problems. Everything looks great! Very happy. Will definitely have them out again for future work.
- A Brush Away PaintingExcellent job!! Entire inside of my house painted in one day!! Professional and respectful. Would definitely hire again:).
- Jim Carver & Sonsthe salesman and the installers were awesome! the installers did very clean work,very informative and knowledgable. we've used carver and sons numerous times in the last 23 years on our home improvements,they have always done great work and obviously continue to do so. GREAT JOB!
- A Brush Away PaintingHorrible. Hired for an $18,000 drywall job, paid 20% upfront, and after one day, he quit without telling me! We had to have a hearing for me to get my money back (he had the audacity to say non-refundable!). During the hearing, he constantly lied about every aspect of scope of work he performed. Luckily, I had photo evidence and arbitrator ruled in my favor
Drywall Contractors in Chillicothe
- Business Description:If you are looking for a reliable flat roof specialist, then you have found him in Danny's United Construction Company. We have over 30 years in the roofing industry and we also now offer Gutter Guards for your home! Please give us a call with any questionRecent Review:Very efficient work. Not easy to find a company willing to work in 30 to 40 degree temperatures. Work and clean-up accomplished in two days. Our thanks go out to them.Gerald H.
- Business Description:35 years hometown experience in carpendry, construction, remodeling, roofing, siding, handyman repairs.Recent Review:No one ever responded to my inquiry so I went with someone else.Kim R.
- Business Description:"We are so confident in our service and quality that we often offer three (3) year labor and material warranties on all full-blown chimney repairs/restoration and certain masonry restoration projects" 15 employees. We are possibly the only exterior renovation company in Central Ohio that restores the full exterior of homes in house so you can hire one reputable contractor to do it all, avoid scheduling multiple trades and contractors, eliminate finger-pointing, and rest assured we will take c..Recent Review:The folks at Utmost Restorations are some of the nicest and most professional contractors we have ever worked with. They do exactly what they said they would, when they would do the work and their craftsmanship with masonry work was top notch.. Mark Huffler and his sons were all courteous and with the "utomost" of professionalism. Their prices are compeitiive and you cannot go wrong if you use them for any of your masonry or other concrete contracting work. 5 Stars for "ALL" of the people at Utmost Restorations .............Tim M. from Hilliard, OTim M.
- Business Description:I now work every where as far north as Muirfield and as far south as Circleville .Call text or email for further info . Thank you kindly .I have changed my contact phone number to make it easy for new customers to contact me for a timely responseRecent Review:Mr. Ashby was professional, timely, and did quality work. He kept me informed every step of the way. I am very happy with the work he did. I've waited to write a review so I can attest that his work lasts; it has been about 5 months and everything is working splendidly. I would absolutely recommend him and will call him for any future workShea D.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and specialRecent Review:Once the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their workJenny K.
- Business Description:We pride our company on reliability, communication, integrity, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best, in all of our projects, no matter how big or small. We are experts in our trade, and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your businessRecent Review:Fox Reno. replaced a porch that was listing from the house. They did excellent work. They were professional and the cost was reasonable. I will call them for my next project.julia d.
- Business Description:Eagle Home Services, Inc was established in 1997 as “Odds ‘N’ Ends” in Columbus, Ohio. Due to name conflicts Odds ‘N’ Ends changed its name to Eagle Home Services and became incorporated in 2001. Before changing our name we joined the Better Business Bureau. Eagle Home Services won it’s first Super Service Award from Angie’s List in 2001. We won another super service award in 2003. Here at Eagle Home Services we take great pride in the work that we do. We go into every job, no matter the ..Recent Review:It was really good. They were good. They have a reasonable price. They showed up on time and did a great work.Brooks H.
- Business Description:Since 1987 The Basement Doctor has been providing expert wet basement waterproofing, foundation repair, crawl space vapor barrier, basement finishing, and mold and spray foam insulation services. We give free inspections and detailed written estimates to homeowners in the Columbus and central Ohio area. Our solutions have expanded to include back-up standby electrical generators. Selecting the right contractor to let into your home is a very important decision. The Basement Doctor respects ..Recent Review:NOBODY ever came to assess our area to give us a quote. I called Basement Doctor Thursday, July 30. This was my first contact with them. Around 5p Jesse, called. He inquired about location of egress, our address, & our availability to meet with him. He also said that he needs to check with the auditors office. That threw a red flag. Nobody requested that. We’re homeowners. At 5:05 I texted Jesse a few pictures of the interior & exterior of the interested egress location. 9:27 that evening, Jesse texted: You have plenty enough room for egress window sorry I just got out of the appointment about 30 minutes ago we will get you on the schedule and I can come take a look at it :) I texted back, “ no problem, thanks” (Jesse didn’t read my text until Mon, Aug 3...4 days later). Mon, Aug 3 @ 11:00a Jesse texted: I have not forgotten about you lol Well, it’s now Sun, Aug 30. One day shy of four weeks! POOR business representative. Maybe something happened but someone else should’ve followed up. We WILL NOT be using Basement Doctor. Really disappointedBecky S.
- Business Description:We are a Licensed, Bonded and Insured company that performs various projects for Residential, Commercial and Insurance Claims. We offer free estimates in a timely manner. We assist you in making a house.... your Home.Recent Review:John Adam is a scammer , be careful use his business , we signed contract $39892 ,3 phases, he scam me $29k and quit at phase 2 he didn't finish. his job not only ****** but also he has no ideal what he is doing . leave my house a mess. i m filing complaint agains him on all venue. here i attached the contract we signed with him and his scope of workGaby L.
- Business Description:all maintanence
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- New Holland
- South Bloomfield
- Washington Court House
drywall contractors in Chillicothe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A.M. Construction11441 Rowe Rd
- Adams Construction & Restoration 27729 Caldwell Rd
- Adkins Woodworking and Construction73326 State Route 124
- Advanced Restoration Group2211 13th St SW
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- All Around YOur House Construction LLC10359 reservoir road
- Ashby Home Repair9398 State Route 56 E
- A.M. Construction
- B&M handyman sarvice804 Horner Chapel Rd
- Baas Extreme Painting & Restoration LLC 4390 Deveron Ct
Grove City, Ohio
- BALDWIN CONSTRUCTION19334 STATE ROUTE 327
- Barker Construction Services LLC553 Baker Rd
- BCM Construction L.L.C.351 N Sandusky st
- Blue Ridge Builders604 Schaum Ave.
- Bradys Contructions & home Improvements1254 McClure St
- Buckeye Home Improvements58 Stevens Ave
- B&M handyman sarvice
- DadsHome Repair and Excavation LLC5798 State Rte 292 S
- Dakota Home Improvements20 Creek View Dr
- Danny's United Construction45 W 1st St
The Plains, Ohio
- Don Bays Drywall Finishing137 CR 7C
- Douglas P Fay Trucking LLC104 E Kiracofe Ave
- DRT LLC / DWB Improvements75811 Early Rd
- DadsHome Repair and Excavation LLC
- J and B Custom Painting10993 North Shore Dr
- J&J Contracting330 Water St
- J&K Contracting5253 Washington Rd
- J&N remodeling5214 Bonita Pl
- Johnson Contractingpo box 11
- Jones Contracting & Construction4086 Loys Run Rd
- Josh Carpenter: Custom Designs and Services38195 Price Road
- J and B Custom Painting
- M & T Builders114 peacock ave
- M & T Builders
- new leaf construction & demolition LLC
- new leaf construction & demolition LLC
- T Daniel Construction LLC.9383 State Route 772
- T-N-T Building and Restoration, LLC7061 Rings Road
- Tammy's Home improvements246 Grubb Rd
- The Basement Doctor7369 E Livingston Ave
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Top line renovations594 Wesley ave
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- T Daniel Construction LLC.
- Veritas homes Refinishing 3183 Easthaven Dr S
- Veritas homes Refinishing
- ZIPNOCK'S TOTAL HOME CARE3956 NEW RD
- ZIPNOCK'S TOTAL HOME CARE