The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Chillicothe, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Chillicothe
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingCarl and his team at Fisher Paving did an amazing job. He came out within a couple days to quote the job and back within 2 weeks to do it. Communication was excellent, the driveway looks perfect and the team cleaned up making it look like they were never here. Highly recommend and I would hire again without question. Thanks Carl and team
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingThey were quick to reply and come out and give an estimate. I got the contract signed on Friday and they had it done Monday afternoon. Love the new driveway!
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingWonderful, these guys were awesome. They came out right away to give us an estimate the same day where 3 other companies never showed up. I would recommend them over and over. Done an awesome job on our driveway. Very respectful .
- Fisher Paving and SealcoatingThey were quick, fairly priced, and did a good job. I have hired them twice and plan to use them again in the future.
- AmeriCoat Asphalt & ConcreteCOMPANY DID THE JOB ON TIME AND WE WERE MORE PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS THIS YEAR THAN WHEN WE USED A DIFFERENT COMPANY. WE DIDN'T HAVE TO BE HOME WHEN THE JOB WAS DONE, THEY BILLED US.
- Loop Asphalt Service LLCThe project went very well. I sealed asphalt driveways while employed by a five-employee company in the summers when I was on break from college. So, this review will be very critical because I expected nothing short of a perfect job. The Loop crew showed up on the Firday morning they were schedule to do the job. They told me immediately that they wouldn't be able to seal my driveway that day due to the approaching rain storms. But they would prep the driveway today and finish it on Monday, i.e. the next work day. A team of two men began the prep work by using a weed eater to edge the driveway. They used a big blower on wheels powered by a lawnmower-size engine to remove all of the debris from the surface. I could see an open flame under the pot of tar on their trailer. They used hot tar to seal the cracks, which was one of the main reasons I selected them as my provider. They sealed all of the big cracks with hot tar and were meticulous, going over them several times when necessary. Then, they packed up and left. Their prep work wasn't perfect; very good, but not perfect. Over the weekend, I used a big lawn edger on wheels with a blade, not a string, to cut a "V" in the turf along the edge of my driveway and parking lot. I used a triangular-bladed hoe to remove the grass and soil from the "V". I wanted to expose the edge of my asphalt driveway to be sealed along with the surface. I used my leaf blower to clear the debris. I purchased some crack filler from Lowe's and applied it to some of the cracks, which I thought might be too wide to be filled properly by the sealer, or were not filled completely enough by the tar to make them flush with the surface. A two-man crew returned as scheduled on Monday morning. They used their big blower again to clear the surface and backed a big truck up my driveway. The truck obviously had a big tank of sealer on it, also a gasoline powered pump to pump the sealer through a long hose, which ended in a six foot long pipe with a nozzle at the end. The nozzle could be adjusted to output an open flow of sealer, or a spray. They pumped a flow of sealer along the entrance to my garage and other areas requiring a high degree of detail, where overspray couldn't be tolerated. They then used a brush to spread out the sealer in those areas. After the edges were cut-in, they adjusted the nozzle and sprayed the sealer on the rest of my asphalt. The Loop crew did a beautiful job. They put caution tape across my driveway at the street and put their advertising sign in my yard. I received an invoice in the mail (net 15) for the agreed upon price a few days later. I sent my payment the same day and was happy to do so. Spraying the sealer doesn't cover small cracks as well as when the sealer is spread with a brush. So after a few days, used a little more of my store bought crack filler to seal the little cracks that the spray didn't fill. End result: Perfect Job! I highly recommend Loop Asphalt Services; you won't be disappointed
- Marvin HamlinMarvin trimmed grass from the driveway edge, cleaned the driveway, patched cracks and holes as required and then applied the sealer. Very, very good work and a great job done.
- Marvin HamlinI got a couple of bids from reputable contractors. My primary criteria was hot patch sealing of wide cracks followed by a high quality seal coat job. Marvin had left unsolicited bids (written on his business card) at my home for the last couple of years, but I had never used him before. I met with him on a lunch hour and he gave me his bid on-the-spot. It was the lowest and best bid. And and my impression on meeting Marvin was that he was a hard-working and honest man who offered to do the thorough job I required. BUT I contacted him close to the end of the sealcoat season, and he had a lot of work in his queue. But, about 2 weeks later, he did the work and did a great job. He missed a couple of wide cracks (because he ran out of hot patch) and he came back about a week later and finished those, without question. I would absolutely recommend Marvin to anyone. Marvin works out of his home, he does not have a business location to my knowledge. He used one helper to assist when he did my driveway
- McKee PavingI requested and was given an estimate for both a concrete and asphalt driveway. I actually received several estimates, but Mckee Paving was the only company that performed the estimate while I was there. They took the time to make the driveway as appealing as possible and to complement the curves in our brick walkway. When they came out to install the driveway, my wife and I changed our minds several times during the time that they were excavating the driveway. They were very polite and honored every request that we had. They had to remove two trees close to the driveway, and my wife commented that you would have never known that the trees were ever there. The driveway meets the brick walk and brick steps in many places. The asphalt comes right up to the bricks and looks amazing. They said that they even perform the routine maintenance such as sealing, and repairs if needed. So, I will definitely call them back when I need to have the driveway sealed
- JIM NICKELL & SON BLACKTOPPINGThey showed up early on the first day and did all of the excavation and basing. They paved and finished the job the following day. It could not have gone any smoother and we are really happy with the driveway. Their price was way below any of the other three bids that I had.
Driveway Pavers in Chillicothe
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated asphalt paving company, servicing since 1992, for both residential and commercial! Specializing in small driveways, parking lots, and seal coating. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:This company was beyond fantastic! They came a week earlier than scheduled which that was ok, plus did a great job & responded for an estimate in very timely manner. We have been trying to have this work done over 2 years & unable to get a response. Would highly recommendCynthia D.
- Business Description:We specialize in everything concrete. Need that drive way fixed or extended? Sidewalk crumbling? Does the Mrs. want a beautiful stamped patio to entertain guest in the backyard? We have over 30 years experience in the industry and we are fully insured. Call us to schedule your free estimateRecent Review:Hastings & Sons is an excellent company to work with. We had a couple of communication issues, but they took care of every detail. I would definitely hire them againRick F.
- Business Description:Located in New Holland, OH specializing in excavating services with over 23 years of experience. All of your dirt work needs. site prep, land clearing, grading, yard drainage solutions, ponds, gravel and stone hauling, landscape design and so much more. We service the following counties: Fayette, Pickaway, Ross, Franklin, Fairfield, Greene, Clinton, Highland and pike. If you live in an area not listed we would still love for you to send us a request to see if we can service your area al..Recent Review:Everything was good.Gene O.
- Business Description:Family-owned and operated, Quality Paving in Greenfield, Ohio, has worked hard to provide homeowners and businesses throughout the Tri-County area with the finest in asphalt paving services. We understand what an asset professional paving is to your property or new construction project. Expect the very best in service and results at a great price when you call Quality PavingRecent Review:<p>Had some initial issues with rain and weather as it is hard to put down asphalt in water but Matt and his team did an excellent job and it looks better than ever. Paid a lot of attention to details and even rolled out the yard before they left where they had to park their equipment. Very professional from estimator to owner and team members and very nice people to work with. They quoted me a price and had to do a little extra and charged me the exact quote. Would highly recommend them based on total experience.</p> <br /Kevin T.
- Business Description:OPERATED BY STINSON CREWS FOR OVER 27 YEARS.Recent Review:He's a nice guy. I've used him for the last 5 years.FRANK S.
- Business Description:Property maintenanceRecent Review:They went well above and beyond all expectations <br />josh c.
- Recent Review:Marvin trimmed grass from the driveway edge, cleaned the driveway, patched cracks and holes as required and then applied the sealer. Very, very good work and a great job done.John F.
- Business Description:????Recent Review:They provided a quote and service on the date that they committed to. The driveway looks great - they edged and took some special care with a few spots that were worse that the rest of the driveway. They were very nice to work with and I would hire them again! <br /Linda R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- New Holland
- South Bloomfield
- Washington Court House
driveway paving contractors in Chillicothe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- All Around Home Maintenance
- Done Right Asphalt Services1760 Blue Lick Rd
- Done Right Asphalt Services
- Fire Side Homes1330 Poorman Rd
- Fire Side Homes
- Knapp's Construction LLC3695 Miller Rd
New Holland, Ohio
- Knapp's Construction LLC
- Liberty Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc5822 State Route 13
- Liberty Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc
- Momma's little handyman
Charleston, West Virginia
- Momma's little handyman
- OKIE ADKINS CONSTRUCTION3633 NORWOOD RD.
Huntington, West Virginia
- OKIE ADKINS CONSTRUCTION
- PNN Maintenance, INC324 Carroll RD
- PNN Maintenance, INC
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence