Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Chagrin Falls, OH
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Chagrin Falls
- Ferris SurveyingMr. Ferris did an excellent job surveying my property in order to have the information needed to build a fence. He marked the corners of the property and midpoints and provided a map. Very reliable and easy to work with. I would highly recommend.
- Ferris SurveyingHe is unresponsive. Promised to do the survey. He even quoted a price but never showed up to do the job. I certainly would not recommend him to anyone
- SCHADE SURVEYING COEverything went well. Bill Schade and his daughter had to search for metal-post markers that had already been placed--as there weren't any right around my property--so it wasn't a quick, easy survey. They did not complain, but just went right to work and kept at it until the job was done. Small flags were placed by the metal-post markers that were put deep in the ground at the corners of my lot to indicate the boundaries. A few days after the survey I received official copies of the survey. It was a painless procedure for me
- SCHADE SURVEYING COThis Survey was done back in April 2020 Sorry it took so long to write the review. Bill and his daughter were awesome!!!. Bill returned calls quickly they showed up on time and did an awesome job It was a very cold and damp day when they preformed the survey. Any future surveying I need done I will be calling Bill first.. Thanks again... Sorry for the delay in the review..
- Ferris SurveyingI requested a quote and Mr.Ferris was very quick to respond. I had to wait a couple of months for him to come out, since I did call at a busy time, but it was well worth it. Mr.Ferris's communication is excellent. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have someone call you back when they say they will. The survey was done quickly and professionally. I needed the survey for a fence. He found the two back markers, which were buried, he offered to mark off the middle of the property where the fence would start (to which I happily agreed to), and installed markers at the front of the property. Mr. Ferris was even kind enough to expedite the drawing so the fencing company could apply for a permit right away. He even called to tell me it had been mailed. It arrived right on time. He did all of this for an extremely reasonable price. Thank you, Mr. Ferris! I'll happily recommend you to anyone who needs a survey done
- Ferris SurveyingI got a quick response to my request for a quote. He was able to fit me in quickly just because things worked out. He was on site when he said he would be and finished in less time than he had estimated. When I explained why we were getting the survey done, he added a couple of extra markers to help with the work that was being done later. I requested information from 3 different surveyors. He was the first to respond. The second to respond directed me to the website where the pricing information did not match what was in the email that was sent. The third surveyor never responded. Definitely would recommend Ferris
- Ferris SurveyingI didn't need a formal survey, just wanted the property markers uncovered. Other surveyors I contacted didn't want to bother with such a small job, but Ferris Surveying agreed to come out on a day he was doing another job in the area. He stressed that there were no guarantees like you would get with a formal survey. He is honest and easy to work with. Charged a reasonable $100
- SCHADE SURVEYING COGreat. Bill provided certified hard copies of the parcel and included detailed siting of the house and other structures. We would happily use him again.
- SCHADE SURVEYING COI called this company for an estimate, and the call was returned the same day by Bill Schade. It was a pleasure to deal with him. He was very professional, informative, prompt and the price was very reasonable. We definitely would recommend this company.
- SCHADE SURVEYING COBill called back the same day I left a message and we set something up for the following week. He and his team arrived on-time and started the survey process. Due to the age of my house and rebuild of the road all of the markers had been lost. They could only find one recent pin, from my neighbor's yard, so they wound up starting from there. They took their time and added pins on all four corners of the property and 3 extra ones along both sides of the property where the fence will be. I received 3 copies of a detailed map a few days later. If you need survey work done, Bill would be the guy I would use
Last update on September 22, 2022
Land Surveyors in Chagrin Falls
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- South Russell,
- Hunting Valley,
- Moreland Hills,
- Walton Hills,
- Pepper Pike,
- Gates Mills,
- Bedford Heights,
- Highland Hills,
- Warrensville Heights,
- North Randall,
- Maple Heights
land surveyors in Chagrin Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & J Insulation Inc16712 Elsienna Ave
Cleveland, Ohio 44135
- A & J Insulation Inc
- Capitol Survey Co6545 Strathmore Dr
Cleveland, Ohio 44125
- Capitol Survey Co
- Dureiko Construction Inc2189 Chatfield Dr
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
- Dureiko Construction Inc
- Exacta Land Surveying2132 E 9th St
Cleveland, Ohio 44115
- Exacta Land Surveying
- Green Land Surveying Co. LLC2700 Orchard Park St. NW
Canton, Ohio 44718
- Green Land Surveying Co. LLC
- KGK GARDENING & DESIGN CORP1936 Georgetown Road
Hudson, Ohio 44236
- KGK GARDENING & DESIGN CORP
- RUDY SCHWARTZ15750 AUBURN RD
Newbury, Ohio 44065
- RUDY SCHWARTZ
- SCHADE SURVEYING CO4043 ERIE ST # 3
Willoughby, Ohio 44094
- SCHADE SURVEYING CO
- WESTERN RESERVE SURVEYING CO4705 STATE RD
Cleveland, Ohio 44109
- WESTERN RESERVE SURVEYING CO