Knowing where your property lines are can help settle a dispute with a neighbor and even prevent an ugly legal battle. This guide will help you draw the line.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Aurora, OH
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Aurora
- Ferris SurveyingMr. Ferris did an excellent job surveying my property in order to have the information needed to build a fence. He marked the corners of the property and midpoints and provided a map. Very reliable and easy to work with. I would highly recommend.
- Ferris SurveyingI requested a quote and Mr.Ferris was very quick to respond. I had to wait a couple of months for him to come out, since I did call at a busy time, but it was well worth it. Mr.Ferris's communication is excellent. I cannot tell you how nice it is to have someone call you back when they say they will. The survey was done quickly and professionally. I needed the survey for a fence. He found the two back markers, which were buried, he offered to mark off the middle of the property where the fence would start (to which I happily agreed to), and installed markers at the front of the property. Mr. Ferris was even kind enough to expedite the drawing so the fencing company could apply for a permit right away. He even called to tell me it had been mailed. It arrived right on time. He did all of this for an extremely reasonable price. Thank you, Mr. Ferris! I'll happily recommend you to anyone who needs a survey done
- Ferris SurveyingI got a quick response to my request for a quote. He was able to fit me in quickly just because things worked out. He was on site when he said he would be and finished in less time than he had estimated. When I explained why we were getting the survey done, he added a couple of extra markers to help with the work that was being done later. I requested information from 3 different surveyors. He was the first to respond. The second to respond directed me to the website where the pricing information did not match what was in the email that was sent. The third surveyor never responded. Definitely would recommend Ferris
- Ferris SurveyingI didn't need a formal survey, just wanted the property markers uncovered. Other surveyors I contacted didn't want to bother with such a small job, but Ferris Surveying agreed to come out on a day he was doing another job in the area. He stressed that there were no guarantees like you would get with a formal survey. He is honest and easy to work with. Charged a reasonable $100
- Ferris SurveyingMade an appointment a month in advance, contacted me at designated time, came out, got it done, quick, easy, and pain free. Cost was $520 - Much better price than competitors contacted. Highly recommend Ron Ferris!
- Ferris SurveyingRon is a GREAT surveyor!!! Excellent communication before appointment, showed up on time and spend quality time locating and marking original markers. Proper report was provided after the survey and the service fee was very competitive. On a side note Ron is has a great personality and a try gentleman. Highly recommend if you look to do a proper survey
- Ferris SurveyingRon did a great job! I would hire him again . He was prompt, professional, and the survey was completed perfectly.
- Green Land Surveying Co. LLCMr. Green was very thorough and We were very pleased with the results. Our neighbors, at least the one with the dispute was also pleased. I am not aware of him being charged for the intervention, either, as the surveying of their properties was done in conjunction with mine. The neighbor on the other side was not very happy to find his property was smaller and threatened to get his own surveyor. Mr. Green was very polite, saying that was his prerogative, and that he would leave a copy of his finding for the neighbor to have checked out. I don't know that the neighbor ever did have things rechecked, but our fence was installed that year and is still standing in the same place today
- Ferris SurveyingSmooth as can be expected, rain off and on all day long, worked when he could and got out of the rain when he needed to. I didn't think he would finish, and I told him to reschedule, but he stuck it out until the job was completed.
- Ferris SurveyingRon is a total professional, very good and thorough at what he does, and happy to explain to me what he was doing throughout the job.
Last update on September 22, 2022
Land Surveyors in Aurora
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Find land surveyors in
- Chagrin Falls,
- South Russell,
- Hunting Valley,
- Moreland Hills,
- Boston Heights,
- Brady Lake,
- Walton Hills,
- Silver Lake,
land surveyors in Aurora
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & J Insulation Inc16712 Elsienna Ave
Cleveland, Ohio 44135
- A & J Insulation Inc
- Capitol Survey Co6545 Strathmore Dr
Cleveland, Ohio 44125
- Capitol Survey Co
- Exacta Land Surveying2132 E 9th St
Cleveland, Ohio 44115
- Exacta Land Surveying
- Green Land Surveying Co. LLC2700 Orchard Park St. NW
Canton, Ohio 44718
- Green Land Surveying Co. LLC
- Hughes Kitchen & Bath1258 Cleveland Ave NW
Canton, Ohio 44703
- Hughes Kitchen & Bath
- L V Surveying Inc15145 Lorain Ave
Cleveland, Ohio 44111
- L V Surveying Inc
- WESTERN RESERVE SURVEYING CO4705 STATE RD
Cleveland, Ohio 44109
- WESTERN RESERVE SURVEYING CO