Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Celina, OH
There are 1 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Celina
- Kayak Pools MidwestI would highly recommend Kayak for your pool purchase and installation. We experienced delays as expected during a pandemic but we were keep informed by weekly calls or emails. Installation team was amazing! Very informative and hard working.
- Kayak Pools MidwestAlthough the current pandemic created many delays and still waiting on a couple of things(example..winter cover on back order) the pool is of high quality and absolutely beautiful! The installation team was wonderful! Tammy at Kayak is wonderful,can't wait to watch my family enjoy it for years to come!In the current crazy world they went above
- Pool Patio and Spas,inc.Came out to service the hot tub nothing was wrong with it and they just upgraded the tub. Haven't had any issues with the tub. Came out in the winter to help treat the hot tub. The co owner is very nice gives a break on the trip charge sometimes. Two men crew
- All Seasons Spaslet me go into the warehouse and get into the tubs to find what I liked the most. once I got it I used it and let it sit for awhile, tried to turn it on after a long time having it off. called Kari to let her know about my issue, Kari informed me not to buy what I thought I needed at first. (Control Panel) Kari said it was not. Needed a circuit board, came a day early and fixed it within an hour. Tech is Mike
- NAUTILUS POOLSThye gave me an estimate but I probably won't be building at the new site until my exsiting home sells.
- Buckeye PoolsTheir customer service sucks. The pool is nice, they did a great job on the pool. It's the water, the chlorine and the pH. They can't seem to balance. I want to open it but I can't get the health inspector to approve it until they're passed and so far I've gotten nowhere with them. It's just been a disaster for the last month. For what they did and the very high quality the price was good. The follow-up is bad
- WATSON'S OF DAYTONIf I could give Watson's of Dayton a score of 0 stars I would at this point. I have shopped at Watson's over the years, and I continue to run into customer service issues. We first bought our pool there and the pool was was incorrectly manufactured, and it was a battle and to get them to agree even though it was obvious that the holes were punched on one side incorrectly as half of one bolt hole was completely open and when the wall went together it would not fully set in the track. STRIKE ONE. Now we ordered a Bull Frog spa that was already on order when we purchased at the end of April. We were told that COVID would not affect us receiving the spa so we went with that one instead of one that was already in stock. We continued to have to call for updates after a month and a half of no news and expecting to get a call for delivery, to find that due to COVID the spa still had not even started being manufactured. Which I have no issue with and understand that COVID is causing delays everywhere but to have to call to find out this info was my first issue, I should have been notified of the delay. We were then given a date of July for it to be completed the day after I still had heard nothing so I again called to find out it still not in production yet. We were again give another date, again no update from Watson took me calling again to find out it again is still not in production. All I asked for is a little customer service post the sale especially for something that cost as much as this spa. Watson assigned someone to keep me updated which started out well but then again nothing until I was told it would deliver on the following Wednesday. I was told I would get a call Monday to schedule, Tuesday at 4PM I finally called to find they just put us on a deliver list at a time that would not work for us. I told them that it had to be before 5PM which I was told it would be delivered by 4PM and they would have time to get it in and be gone before I need to leave which I agreed to. It is now Wednesday and at 5 till 4PM I called since I had heard nothing, to find that they were doing an install and then had another and would not be at our home until after 6PM which is still even after what we were originally told. With all of the issues getting this spa we were told we would be first on the deliver list the day it arrived.. Look that just appears to be another lie... Now I call back in to tell them it needs to be delivered the following morning which I am told they don't deliver spas on Thursdays. BUYER BEWARE... Watson like all company's has been affected by COVID which is not an issue the issue is instead of just being honest they continue to lie to a customer, and I am sure I am not the only one. Watson's should be ashamed of their poor customer support, and in ability to communicate with a customer that paid in full. DO NOT PAY IN FULL until you get your product from Watson's then maybe they will work better with you. ***UPDATE*** Sales manager Drew called to tell me they could not deliver and then told me he called me on Monday which again was a lie it was Friday. He began to argue the point (extremely rude poor customer service) so I spoke with my wife and we canceled our order. We will take our money elsewhere and that will be the last time I ever do business with Watson's and I will continue to tell everyone that I ever speak with about this.. I hope this make to look elsewhere for your products as well after reading
- Brooks Fuller Pools and ConstructionBuyer beware when utilizing the services of this company. They took over 90 days to complete the project when I was promised it would be completed within 30 days. The owner was caught in multiple lies and misrepresentations. The work was flawed. He refused to guarantee his work. I had a major leak in the pool within 2 weeks of completion (I was losing 3" of water every 4 days in a 20'x40' pool). He would not come to confirm the leak or repair it. He also did not provide the winter cover which was part of the contract. I had to contract another company to perform a leak detection. Mr. Fuller did not install the liner properly. He missed inserting 6 screws around the steps. Those spaces were causing the leak. I had to pay the other company to install a new liner and the winter cover. I would give this company negative stars if available
Swimming Pool Companies in Celina
- Business Description:Kayak Pools Midwest is your one-stop-shop for home recreation! We will design, customize, and install the pool of your dreams. We offer a free virtual consultation process and special discounts to help you achieve a backyard vacation that you and your family can enjoy for years to come! Ask us about our Demo Homesite program to see if you qualify to save thousands on your new pool! Contact us directly today to schedule your free consultation by calling 800.31.KAYAK option 1 or visit our websi..Recent Review:Due to material shortages during the Covid-19 pandemic Kayak Pools has kept us up to date and have communicated all issues. The customer service manager has been wonderful to work with.Robert J.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:Ohio's premier dealer of leisure products for you and your family's home enjoyment & relaxation!Recent Review:Aboveground Pool installation. It went fast and well.lisa v.
- Business Description:SplashScapes designs and builds in-ground Swimming Pools & Outdoor Living structures. We are a specialty company that installs Splash Pads & Rubberized Safety Surfacing. Residential & Commercial Splash Pads, Safety Surfacing for PreSchools/Day Cares, & Community Parks
- Business Description:We are BEST ARQ, a design architecture online company in USA. We Can make all the design you need for pool, outdoor bar & grill, drywall sky, landscape, waterfall, wet wall, sky garden, addition house, guest house, and more. With a few info we Can make you a design of a Pool starting at $29.99 and a 3d model with render starting $69.99 high Quality. Try it now, if you are not happy get a full refund. We work with contractors, housewifes and people who needs a real and fast architectural de..
- Business Description:Our one piece in-ground fiberglass swimming pools are constructed using only the most proven gel coats and vinyl ester resins available. This, combined with an average thickness that is greater than industry standards, allows us to produce what we believe is one of the strongest and most reliable in-ground fiberglass swimming pools on the market today. Our confidence in our fiberglass swimming pools is backed by our Lifetime Warranty, in addition to a 10 year non-prorated internal finish warr..Recent Review:It went well, they came out before they were scheduled but let me know ahead of time, they were consistent with their time and the product.Andrew R.
- Business Description:Build your dream oasis in your own backyard with help from our experienced pool contractor. Our pool company is committed to you and the needs of your project.
- Business Description:Builders of quality residential pools. We use Gunite instead of concrete. A family runed businessRecent Review:Very smooth going. Had a few rain days. but all went well <br />Mike G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Celina
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- American Tubs
- Barrier Reef Pools, LLC165 Evans Way
Timmonsville, South Carolina
- Barrier Reef Pools, LLC
- Crestwood Pools Inc.220 Stage Rd.
Vestal, New York
- Crestwood Pools Inc.
- High-Tech Pools, Inc31333 industrial parkway
North Olmsted, Ohio
- High-Tech Pools, Inc
- Kayak Pools Midwest845 E 65th St
- Kayak Pools Midwest
- Litehouse Pools2079 W. Fourth St
- Litehouse Pools