The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Celina, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Celina
- PJO Properties, LLCIt went very smooth they where very professional showed up on time they they cleaned up everything before they left the job everyday I would hire them for any job that I needed done
- Creative Home SolutionsThe job went very well. Joel and his team reengineered a tricky part of the roof to make things more reliable. The site was kept clean.
- S&K Construction And Remodeling LLCExcellent service and great quality. Very fast and professionally done. On time and work done as promised.
- Bigfoot Builders LLCWent great awesome looking fixed things for me that was wrong he made it safe always kept in contact with me letting me know when he would be there great work
- Winchester Roofing CompanyWe had Winchester install a new metal roof for our home. The color is perfect and brightens the entire exterior. The installers were here when scheduled to be and the roof went down quickly. The installers were very professional, polite and did not leave us leftovers to clean up after them. If you want a new metal roof installed at a fair price, we highly recommend Winchester Roofing. We are proud to display their sign in our yard. Dave and Gail Bargerstoc
- Premier ContractingI have an old garage with 8x8 bifold doors. While in the midst of selling my house, wind ripped one of the doors off and smashed it. I was left with a mangled door frame with no header. In order to hang a modern garage door, I needed a new header and frame. I called Premier and they got me taken care of. The garage looks great and they were kind enough to coordinate with another contractor that I was working with as well. I will absolutely use them again once I move to my new property
- D.G.Enterprises IncOnce the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their work
- Graber's Oak FLooring & Pole BuildingsBest of the best! Quality materials and work! No better out there ! 4 days and complete! Highly recommended!
- A&E Home Services llcGreat service. They finished my roof in under a day for a great price. Looks great and have had no problems. I would highly recommend them to anyone!
- STS Construction & Remodeling LLCremoved old screen door from 1950 and installed a solid glass door on front of house. they showed up when they said they would. and completed job on
Garage Builders in Celina
- Business Description:Allstate Exteriors is a full-service roofing company that has proudly served London, Springfield and Central Ohio for over 14 years. We offer a range of both residential and commercial roofing services, including inspections, maintenance, repairs, and replacements. Our team of professional craftsmen uses top-quality products to ensure the durability, dependability, and safety of your roof. As roofing specialists, we are dedicated to providing quality workmanship and materials in all areas of ..Recent Review:The project manager was very responsive. I did have to initiate most communication to verify when work was to be completed and follow up when they said they were working and did not show, but he was prompt to respond. The project kept getting moved out due to issues the crew had with their vehicle. In the sales pitch, I was told about this family company that does the work, but this job was outsourced. The crew did great work, however, they left me a mess to clean up. I collected an oatmeal can full of nails and other debris from my driveway and yard. They removed a metal awning and did not remove the connecting attachments from the ground, leaving sharp metal exposed. Had to remove myself. To do the siding they also removed the electrical line attached to my house, but did not reattach properly. Was told they normally did not do that, was offered a $100 discount, but that would not cover the cost of an electrician to fix. The siding crew also took away more gutter downspouts than they should have and they replaced those with no additional costs, but that was the fault of the siding crew. The end product looks greatJenifer C.
- Business Description:Swing Set Assembly, Fence Installation, Pergolas and Gazebos Installation, Shed Installation, Basketball Hoop Installation, Patio Furniture, Outdoor Grill Assembly, Furniture Installation, Game Rooms & Game Tables, Fitness Equipment Service and InstallatioRecent Review:It went perfectly. He was on time and very punctual. He got the job done quickly and we had no issues at all. We would definitely recommend him and use him again.Scott B.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and specialRecent Review:Once the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their workJenny K.
- Business Description:Not all buildings are created equal. At Alpine Structures, we have learned what products assure structural integrity and increase our customers' property value. For many years plywood was considered the best option for building storage units because it did a good job and looked nice. At the time, OSB (Orient Stand Board) was in development but was thought to be an inferior product. Over the years, plywood quality deteriorated drastically and has given us serious problems due to warping betwee..Recent Review:Shed is exactly as ordered. Installed quickly. Crew as pleasant and cleaned up everything when done.Susan J.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:50+ year General ContractorRecent Review:Just a heads up to anyone interested in any type of home improvement...We had Evans Home Improvement out of Celina Ohio work on our house roof and barn roof and did a great job! It didn't take them long at all and were very courteous and cleaned up their mess afterwardsAnnette E.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:Very bad. The work performed was not per our agreement. 1. Roof lines do not match to existing structure per our agreement. 2. Numerous "Shiners's"(explosed roofing nails in water channels). This will result in a leaking roof. 3. One 12'X24' wall close to 1" out of square. 4. They cut the wall 2X4's too short which caused gaps in floor 5. They damaged the existing roof when they "stuffed" the new shingles under the old ones. 6. The roofing merge to the existing roof is not done correctly 7. The LP siding was stapled on. According to the LP company, you must use nails or the warranty is nullified. 8. Since the roofing is not installed correctly the shingle warranty is nullified. 9. I have emailed, sent text's and left John Sheanshang voice messages with zero response. I have given him plenty of opportunity to make it right. He was not at the job site when the job was completed. I looked his son straight in the eye before payment and asked if the issues would be taken care of and he said yes. Not a good way to handle business. In addition I gave an extra $50 for the crewMike M.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Additional number: 9373783398
- Business Description:We offer new construction and renovation. We are a fully insured company with many years of experience.We do not sub contract any of our work out. We are very reasonable on our prices and ready to meet your needs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Maria Stein
- Saint Henry
- Saint Marys
- New Bremen
- New Knoxville
- Fort Recovery
- Fort Loramie
- Union City
garage builders in Celina
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&E Home Services llc1210 University Dr
- A&N Excavating And Construction Co629 Taylor Ave
- Adkins Woodworking and Construction73326 State Route 124
- Advanced Restoration Group2211 13th St SW
- Allegiant Renovation and Supply6683 Defiance tr
- Allstate Exteriors LLC106 S Main St
- Alpine Structures LLC2675 US 62
- American Restoration Construction112 Orchard Dr
- A&E Home Services llc
- K&E Roofing, LLC242 E Main St
- K&E Roofing, LLC
- Ohio Outdoor Structures42 Garfield
- Ohio Outdoor Structures
- Pro-Line Construction4991 walnut creek rd
- Pro-Line Construction
- Selhorst construction211 n Wayne po box 35
- Shed-I-Master Sheds6504 Wiehe Rd.
- Stevens Construction3915 County Road 11
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Superior Remodeling8347 Fryer Rd.
- Selhorst construction
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence