What's the best flooring for bathrooms, laundry rooms, kitchens, basements, mudrooms, and other wet areas? The smartest options include tile (ceramic, natural stone, and porcelain), vinyl, concrete, marble, and engineered hardwood.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Celina, OH
There are 6 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Celina
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCReally well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCExcellent! Came to the home did their inspection came up with a plan and all the prints needed to accomplish the goal. Very satisfied and they explained the reasons for what changes were needed definitely would refer them to anyone with structural engineering questions. Very serious people about their profession and extremely professional about their work
- Mahan Design & RemodelWe called Jay panicked due to our carpet being ruined due to a leak in our new house. He knew we were under a time crunch and needed ASAP. Jay and his crew tore out all of the carpet and pad in our dining room and living room and installed new flooring. While he was here, I told him I wasn’t a fan of the existing trim in those rooms. It would not match my new flooring. He took out the trim and put in a more classier trim that they painted for me. While on the job, my husband complained of a door that he didn’t care for in our hallway entryway and the narrowness of the entryway. Jay took out the door and made the entryway bigger for us which we absolutely love. My husband also told him about the small fruit tree in the front that was attracting ants and some neglected bushes that were out of co trim and needed to be removed. The next to last day of scheduled job, Jay showed up with trailer and equipment to remove tree and bushes for my husband. Him and his crew not only fixed our floors, but all of the add one we gave him during the process. We were more than comfortable leaving Jay and his crew alone at our house if necessary. Would definitely recommend Jay and hire him again if we needed anything done in the future
- Jordans Painting & RestorationI really liked his work. I gave him instructions, and he explained everything what he would do. He finished it for 5 days, and it was really great!
- Ashby Home RepairMr. Ashby was professional, timely, and did quality work. He kept me informed every step of the way. I am very happy with the work he did. I've waited to write a review so I can attest that his work lasts; it has been about 5 months and everything is working splendidly. I would absolutely recommend him and will call him for any future work
- Lickity Split ConstructionGreat work, friendly, professional, great price. Everything you could ask for. I will not use another contractor for any new jobs.
- Mahan Design & RemodelJay and his work crew do professional work. We can give him our house key and trust the work will be perfection. Punctuality and responsibility is undeniably a great asset. Any time issues warrants him calling. He and his crew clean up after work and are ALWAYS detailed and conscientious. Honest and follows through until the job(s) are complete. We feel so fortunate to have found Jay Mahans company after moving to Ohio
- Betts Structural Engineering LLCThey did an awesome job! They did great work in a week. You cant even tell where they had taken the floor out to work underneath, it was put back together perfectly. They fixed the joists and beams under the floor. They went the extra mile to make everything look great at the end. I would highly recommend them
- Jim Carver & Sonsthe salesman and the installers were awesome! the installers did very clean work,very informative and knowledgable. we've used carver and sons numerous times in the last 23 years on our home improvements,they have always done great work and obviously continue to do so. GREAT JOB!
- Sunrise Remodeling IncWe would recommend Sunrise Remodeling to anyone wanting a good and reliable company. Nick the designer was very helpful making suggestion to improve my thoughts of how to design our kitchen. When we told them my wife had a problem with dust, Brian the owner said they would keep the dust down by bringing in several vacuums. They did and she didn't have any problems. We had a wall removed and put a bar area in its place. Chad was very cautious removing the wall, also he removed tile back-splash, and floor tile so electric could be put in the floor. We really appreciated him. All the workers involved was very cautious and cleaned up all their messes. All of the old cabinets was removed and hauled away the same day, so there was not a dumpster setting in the driveway for days. We can?t say enough about all of the people who worked so hard to complete everything. The electrician, the granite company all was great. Steve who did the final inspection was excellent. If there was a little problem someone came immediately to fix it
Flooring Contractors in Celina
- Business Description:I specialize in wood, tile, and vinyl floor installation and floor/subfloor remediation. I also custom design patterned wood floor coverings and wall coverings!!!! Herringbone, Geometric, Etc... Let's create the floor of your dreams! Bathroom/Kitchen renovations are a HUGE value boost that we can outfit your home with as well. Call today for a free estimate! Big or small! My phone rings 24/7. If I’m not available at the time, you will hear from me within the hour.Recent Review:The owner is well educated in this specialty and knew exactly what to do. He was dedicated, thorough and honest throughout the whole process. The end results are top quality!Mariah S.
- Business Description:Swing Set Assembly, Fence Installation, Pergolas and Gazebos Installation, Shed Installation, Basketball Hoop Installation, Patio Furniture, Outdoor Grill Assembly, Furniture Installation, Game Rooms & Game Tables, Fitness Equipment Service and InstallatioRecent Review:It went perfectly. He was on time and very punctual. He got the job done quickly and we had no issues at all. We would definitely recommend him and use him again.Scott B.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural SystemsRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY toughLana Y.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:My Floors Flooring America has been a part of the Galion community for the past 35 years. We are committed to building a level of trust with our customers, one floor at a time. Since our founding, we’ve continued to offer our customers the unrivaled satisfaction they’ve come to expect from us with low prices, varied product selections, and unbeatable warranties. Independently owned & operatedRecent Review:My experience with My Floors was exceptional! Clearly their focus is on customer service and customer satisfaction. It doesn’t matter is you have a very limited budget (as was my case) or a unlimited budget, you will be able to find a wide range of impressive quality products that will show off in your home no matter what you paid. My Floors has an extensive inventory of flooring products to choose from. Their professional sales associates can help you navigate their beautiful showroom and find what is best for you. They truly listen to what your needs are and care about helping you find just the right product for your home project budget. Even if you are not ready to start a project, do stop in and browse. They are always ready to help with not only flooring ideas but kitchen and bath ideas too. I worked with Sales Associate, Kris, but don’t hesitate to ask for Steve, the owner! Everyone there, including the technical workers coming to your home to do the work, are the “who” and the “what” to make your My Floors experience exceptionalPatricia L.
- Business Description:Customer satisfaction is what determines our success, which is why we take a hands on approach. When interacting with Christian Morris Construction, Inc., you will notice that we are particularly focused on the principles of quality workmanship, timely completion, competitive pricing and integrity, in all our business dealings. We combine knowledge and research with our extensive practical experience, to ensure a specialized approach for your project needs. Contact us today for a fair and acc..Recent Review:The crew seemed to do a good job, until we walked around and inspected when they finished. About a dozen screws were left out of the side cap and even more screws were found dropped all around the house. The front metal trim was all scratched up and they didn’t put the trim back on the inside of our skylights before they left. We had to call Josiah and complain and he came out himself and finished it. After he left I noticed the sharp jagged metal protruding inside our skylights and how crappy /dangerous it was my husband went to see Josiah and showed him pictures and told him how unhappy we were...Josiah basically said that his crew didn’t cut the metal the right length but he had no intentions of coming back and fixing it. Suggested we shove packing in the holes as they run straight in our house from outside if we are concerned about bugs or weather getting in. I’m so dissatisfied and disappointed! No one cares enough to do a good job anymore. They should be ashamed to put their name on this kind of workJanice D.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:WE SELL BUILDING SUPPLIES. WE SPECHIALIZE IN KITCHEN & BATH REMODELING AND WINDOW & DOOR REPLACEMENT. GREAT DESIGNERS,GREAT CRAFTSMAN AND FINEST QUALITY PRODUCTS. NORTH CENTRAL OHIO'S ONESTOP SHOP FOR ALL OF THE ABOVE
- Business Description:"McKenzie's Flooring " we know the proper designing, planning, and preparation are essentials to every floor design. Flooring, Hardwood Floor, Laminate Floor Contractor, Tile Flooring Services, Carpet & Vinyl Services, Laminate Floor Contractor, Tile Flooring, Tile Flooring Contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
You probably love your hardwood floors and carpets, but you can’t enjoy them if they’re singing a symphony every time you walk across them. There’s no need to despair, though. We'll tell you how to repair a creaking floor.
Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Find flooring installation in
- Maria Stein
- Saint Henry
- Saint Marys
- New Bremen
- New Knoxville
- Fort Recovery
- Fort Loramie
- Union City
flooring installation in Celina
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Backyard Assembly Company 404 Park Dr Unit B
- BCM Construction L.L.C.351 N Sandusky st
- Betts Structural Engineering LLC304 Long St
- Bowman Floor & Home2620 W Market St
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Breakaway Installations921 Rice Ave
- Butler Remodeling Restoration & Maintenance 1123 Kensington Ln
- Backyard Assembly Company
- C&M Remodeling and Interior Design
- Carroll's FlooringPO Box 538
- Christian Morris Construction Inc.10110 State Route 7 S
- Coconis Floor Covering210 El Camino Dr
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Continental Wood and Stone Co919 Grove St
- CREATIVE CARPETS OF WINTERSVILLE462 MAIN ST
- cs custom kitchens baths & more827 s shannon st
Van Wert, Ohio
- C&M Remodeling and Interior Design
- Selhorst construction211 n Wayne po box 35
- Stanley Steemer109 Portland St
- Stanley Steemer618 W Main St
- Stanley Steemer1231 Park Ave E
- Stanley Steemer1802 Rosewood Dr
- Stanley Steemer13806 State Rte 772
- Stanley Steemer12526 State Rte 235
- Selhorst construction
- T & D Interiors, Inc.3626 Allentown Rd
- Taylor Floor Covering Ltd223 E Main St
Van Wert, Ohio
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- Top line renovations594 Wesley ave
- Total Home Improvement (THIsidney)625 Saint Marys Ave
- Total Service Center00020 US Route 33
Saint Marys, Ohio
- twinrivers construction7219 cr 424
- T & D Interiors, Inc.
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc