When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Bryan, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Bryan
- Kay Overhead Door IncKay Overhead Door is extremely knowledgeable and professional. The costs were reasonable for the work performed. In the end they ended up doing more work then what we expected at the same cost.
- Kay Overhead Door IncExcellent work by a very well mannered & polite young man. Kyle Kukla did our work and was very professional.
- Bob & Bob Door CompanyThis was a professional, courteous encounter and I was extremely grateful. Not only did they fix my garage door issues, they gave me a tentative quote on a new door that I may need in the future. I would definitely hire them to do that work, if it becomes necessary. A+ service all around.
- Dunwright Doors LLC5 Star Service!! Outstanding work, service and best of all price for the fix was great! Went above and beyond! Best of all, mechanic was very polite, cleaned up work area when finished and put me at complete ease! Garage Door works better now than it has in years!!! Thank you!!
- ATWOOD DOORAtwood Door did an excellent job. The owner, Vern, was helpful and quick to respond. The project was done in efficient and professional manner.
- Discount Garage Doors IncEverything went great! He tuned up my garage door and also dealt with an issue that no one else could solve. I would refer him to anyone
- Wayne Garage Door Sales & Service IncThe service was fast and very professional. The technician called and confirmed the appointment the day before. He called the day of the service and said that his previous job ran over and gave me a new time of arrival for my service. Overall very happy with the service and performance of my garage door read less
- Precision Overhead Garage DoorI was refunded on this deal because the garage door is old and the program they had didn't apply to my door. The new rollers wouldn't fit. Very nice people but just couldn't apply this program to my specific garage door.
- R&S Inc Garage Door Sales & ServiceI found this company on Angie s List shortly after one of our garage door springs broke. He came out the next day. I took his recommendation that we replace both springs because the second one generally breaks shortly after the first one. He was very professional. We will call him again if necessary read less
- Bullfrog's Garage Door CoDo be patient--but I felt their response time of less than 1 week was TERRIFIC DON'T be afraid to ask questions--they get answered. I am very pleased
Garage Door Companies in Bryan
- Business Description:Bob and Bob Door Company, located in Mansfield, OH, began as a family owned and operated business and remains that way today. For over 44 years, we have provided expert sales, service and installation for your residential and commercial door and window needs. Our mission is to provide quality products and customer service to help choose the best match for your home. Our products and services include: • Garage doors • Genie garage door openers • Gates • Fire doors • Sunrise and atrium window.. read lessRecent Review:This was a professional, courteous encounter and I was extremely grateful. Not only did they fix my garage door issues, they gave me a tentative quote on a new door that I may need in the future. I would definitely hire them to do that work, if it becomes necessary. A+ service all around read lessBrittany G.
- Business Description:Wayne Door is the leading Residential and Commercial door dealer in Central Ohio. Wayne Door was started in 1973 by Menno Yoder. Menno was a conservative Mennonite with a strong work ethic. He was dedicated to providing unmatched service. With this dedication to service and his strong work ethic, the business grew rapidly. Menno was a pioneer in the door business. He had the first service department in the area. This department consisted of highly skilled craftsmen and technicians who could.. read lessRecent Review:Fabulous outstanding job. He also repair a light bulb.Dorcas H.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes. read lessRecent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Magic Door has been serving Northeast Ohio since 1986 with our dedication to customer satisfaction. CHI and Wayne Dalton Door distributor. Genie and Marantec openers. Competative pricing. 35+ Employees. Commercial service rate is $88-$120 per hour plus parts. Residential service rate is $75 per hour plus parts. Emergency residental service minimum charge is $162. Emergency commercial service minimum charge is $182. Residental spring changes are $140 for a single spring and $190 for double sp.. read lessRecent Review:Very disappointed. When our garage door was installed it had a dent in one panel and another panel didn't even match the rest. Our old garage door was already destroyed or I would have told them to just put it back on. The man installing it joked that they wouldn't be putting their sign in our yard to let people know who did it. He did assure us that they would make it right and would put a rush on the order. Since they had told us the original order would take 3-4 weeks, I assumed it would be much sooner than that. Finally, after having to look at this eyesore for 3 weeks and 4 days and having all the neighbors stopping to stare at it, I called them. The woman that answered said that they had tried several times to get in touch with us but there was no answer. They had my husband's number. My husband only had one missed call on his phone from the previous week. He was at work so he was unable to answer, but they didn't leave a message so he didn't know who it was. So, if they did call it was only one time and there was no message. They finally corrected their mistake the next day. I had also assumed that maybe they would offer us a discount for their mistake and the time it took to correct it, but nope. We still paid full price. After reading other people's positive reviews, I would have expected much more read lessBetsy P.
- Business Description:A to Z Construction has been in business for over 30 years. We are insured. Our Company can complete just about any and all jobs without customer having different contractors in there home. We believe in customer service and quality of our work read lessRecent Review:Good , Dee Dee & A-Z followed thru With us to answer questions & Concerns that we had .Henry G.
- Business Description:Customer satisfaction is what determines our success, which is why we take a hands on approach. When interacting with Christian Morris Construction, Inc., you will notice that we are particularly focused on the principles of quality workmanship, timely completion, competitive pricing and integrity, in all our business dealings. We combine knowledge and research with our extensive practical experience, to ensure a specialized approach for your project needs. Contact us today for a fair and acc.. read lessRecent Review:The crew seemed to do a good job, until we walked around and inspected when they finished. About a dozen screws were left out of the side cap and even more screws were found dropped all around the house. The front metal trim was all scratched up and they didn’t put the trim back on the inside of our skylights before they left. We had to call Josiah and complain and he came out himself and finished it. After he left I noticed the sharp jagged metal protruding inside our skylights and how crappy /dangerous it was my husband went to see Josiah and showed him pictures and told him how unhappy we were...Josiah basically said that his crew didn’t cut the metal the right length but he had no intentions of coming back and fixing it. Suggested we shove packing in the holes as they run straight in our house from outside if we are concerned about bugs or weather getting in. I’m so dissatisfied and disappointed! No one cares enough to do a good job anymore. They should be ashamed to put their name on this kind of work read lessJanice D.
- Business Description:Honorable Home Repairs, Inc. has been serving customers in the Fort Wayne area since 2005. I have been in the home repair business over 35 years. We value honesty, integrity and pride ourselves in prompt customer service. We are family owned and operated. It is our pleasure to serve you! Dennis Hughes, Owne read lessRecent Review:Dennis Hughes is NOT a licensed contractor in Allen County. We could never get him to show proof of insurance or bonding. I hope that this review will prevent someone from hiring this company. We hired him to redo a patio roof. The flashing around the utilities pipe was improperly done. The roofing was installed backwards and lacked the proper amount of nails. It was not connected to the house properly. The gutter was installed so that it was useless and prevented windows from opening. We tried to get him to correct the work but he always had some excuse for not doing the work. He was rude and combative and refused to bring his paperwork to prove he was licensed and insured. He yelled at me and my brother as we tried to help my mother resolve this issue. We finally had to hire someone else to completely redo it. I wish that the address for this work would not be revealed to Dennis read lessCathy C.
- Business Description:We have several crews with expert craftsman able to give prompt service.
- Business Description:Our company is residential construction and remodeling. Our specialties are decks and pole barns. We make payment arrangements affordable for ALL to make improvements on their home, not just the "elite". Payments are made in installments. We also accept credit cards, which most contractors do. 27 YEARS EXPERIENC read less
- Business Description:Re-Source Construction is a locally owned & operated business large enough to satisfy all of your construction based needs. Our business was built with two things in mind…. The customer & the environment. We pride ourselves on offering top notch customer service while doing our best to minimize the impact your project would have on the environment. In addition to our services we also have a large list of pre-screened/qualified subcontractors that handle any work we don't self-perform. .. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
Hiring a company to transport a vehicle can be a great option if you're moving to the other side of the country. Here's how much you can expect to pay.
Find garage door companies in
- West Unity
- Saint Joe
- Pleasant Lake
garage door companies in Bryan
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Christian Morris Construction Inc.10110 State Route 7 S
- Christian Morris Construction Inc.
- Garage Door Supply Co151 E Main St # 2
- Garage Door Supply Co
- Overhead Door5918 N Detroit Ave
- Overhead Door
- Quality Builders LLC318 Summit St.
- Quality Builders LLC
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence