Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Brookfield, OH
There are 7 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Brookfield
- Automatic Garage CoMy technician Travis Arrived on time as scheduled. Very respectful and knowledgeable of the business. Took the time to show me everything he did to repair my garage door opener. Outstanding employee
- Samson Garage DoorsI called Samson Garage Doors and the same day installation was performed! I received the $250 deal and couldn’t be more happy with the professionalism and timely fashion it was performed! Would definetly hire again.
- Emergency Door ServicesAnytime they do what they say and they do it timely and professionally. It was a good experience. I would tell others that they would probably get the same good experience that we did.
- Jelly's Garage Doors & DumpstersIt was a good experience. I really like that they gave us a 5-year guarantee on parts and labor that is transferrable.
- Alexander Construction Inc.Alexander Construction did a great job semi- enclosing my mothers front porch. The house looks totally different. They also changed the garage door. They used the extra bricks she already had to build two posts, then added white railing around the porch. Very nice and she was VERY happy!
- R W Cox Garage DoorsGarage door wouldn't open due to broken springs. Josh, the technician arrived in a timely manner, replaced both springs, answered all our questions, and even helped us with a new remote control that we had bought for the door. Very pleased with the work performed. I'm happy to say that if any garage door repairs etc. are needed in the future, I'll know who to call and will definitely recommend them to friends
- R W Cox Garage DoorseGreat. They showed up when they said they would and performed the repair and preventive maintenance quickly and professionally. We have used them 4 or 5 times in the 20 years we have lived here and have always been very pleased with their service. Several years ago we thought we would getting a new opener for our garage as the remotes stopped working and our garage door opener is from the early or mid 1960's. Instead of having to replace the entire system, Cox kept trying different remote controls until they found 2 that operated our opener. It took them several days but the cost was much less than a new system would have cost
- R W Cox Garage DoorsJeff, the owner, is terrific. Jason, the technician, is excellent. I would highly recommend them to friends and family. I will use them for all of my garage door needs.
- R W Cox Garage DoorsThe technician called before he arrived and went right to work on arrival. He immediately diagnosed the problem as a faulty sensor. He replaced it and the garage door then worked as it should. I had a very positive experience with the company and would not hesitate to use them again or refer them to a friend
- R W Cox Garage DoorsExcellent service. Technician, David, was in and out in less than an hour. Professional and polite.
Garage Door Companies in Brookfield
- Business Description:R. W. Cox Garage Doors has been the resource for residential and commercial garage doors in Sharon, PA and the surrounding area including New Castle, Farrell and Greenville since 1975. Whether you are looking to improve your home’s exterior with installation of a new carriage door, need a garage door opener installed or need repairs on your commercial overhead door, our experienced and skilled technicians will provide prompt, professional service. With more than 35 years of experience, we pro..Recent Review:Great service. Very fast and good price!Melissa W.
- Business Description:Groover Roofing & Siding - Serving the Mahoning & Shenango Valley's for Over 20 Years. Recognized as National Award Wining specialists in roofing, siding, windows/doors, gutters, chimney repair/rebuild and commercial flat roofing. We have the knowledge and skills to complete all of your exterior and interior building projects. Our professionals have been serving local homeowners and businesses since 1995. We have the capabilities of a large construction company with the personal service custo..Recent Review:The company was excellent, because my chimney was leaking they fit me into their already schedule, and worked around it. They are about an hour away and they went above and beyond to accommodate me and my schedule. They explained the exact problem and the exact remedy. They took pictures of the job to explain everything they were going to do and everything they actually did. Their workers were polite, professional, and knowledgeable. They showed up on time.They finished the job when they said they were. I can definitely see why they are super service award winners. Highly recommendMARY L.
- Business Description:At R.E.S. Construction, our goal is to not only help you design and build your dream home, but to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. We can budget your new home or remodel project to meet your exact financial needs. We can help with your selection of the perfect building lot. You'll find us competitively priced, well-organized, and quick to completion on your new commercial building or remodel or build-out. We are a full-service design/build company with a wide range of experience...Recent Review:They pay attention to details, All around excellent construction company and excellent cleanup.Joe C.
- Business Description:Hello!Contact Number is 330-412-6141 Quality is Our Focus, and customer satisfaction! Customers are expected to receive experienced painting specialist within 1 to two weeks after day of hire unless, there is a shorter, or longer time excepted by customer negotiated in writing on existing contract.We specialize in [Residential],and [Commercial] Interior,andExterior Painting and Pressure Washing.(Interior), we do walls,ceilings,wd.trim,wallpaper removal,and Much More.We do not do hardwood flo..Recent Review:We are beyond satisfied with the excellent painting job that Steve and his company did in our home. Steve was prompt to come and give us a reasonable estimate. He and his crew showed up exactly on time. The crew was very professional, and had a system to get the job done. Unbelievable the amount of work that was done in just three days. We had contracted to paint walls to open living room and foyer with stairs, dining room, kitchen with eating area, office, half bath, hallway, and master bathroom, upstairs two bedrooms, bathroom, and hallway. The whole house looks amazing. When the crew was finishing up, I asked Steve if they could sometime paint the master bedroom to look as nice as the rest of the house. He said they would stay over and paint it that day! I was so impressed that the crew stayed and made sure I was satisfied with everything. Before leaving, Steve walked through and examined their completed job. I highly recommend contracting with Bennetts Best for Less PaintLinda R.
- Business Description:Alexander Construction, Inc. offers many services: insurance repair and mitigation, new home construction, room additions, roofs, garages, sun rooms, home remodeling, and so much more! (330) 799-5577 We also have a concrete coatings company, Alexander Concrete Coatings, LLC, which offers concrete coatings that are 4x stronger than epoxy and totally transform your damaged and ugly concrete! (330) 272-920Recent Review:I can say that they were terrific , they did an excellent job. They were wonderful and pleasant Over and above, whatever they do, they were always great.Mary O.
- Business Description:Home Solutions Handyman is the professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship, that's why all of our technicians are screened, licensed and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We pro..Recent Review:The repair was done promptly and solved the problem. The technician was very professional and helpful.Mary W.
- Business Description:Morgan Overhead Door LLC specializes in the sales, installation and service of garage doors and garage door openers. With 15+ years of experience in the industry Morgan Overhead Door LLC can accommodate your needsRecent Review:I’m a property manager and my tenant relocated from a different state and had an out of state phone number. The owner of the home lives in Florida also. I contacted Dylan and he said he would take the job. It wasn’t until 5:45 that he stands up my tenant and decided to tell me he doesn’t want to take the job simply because he doesn’t want to work with someone. It’s outrageous that my tenant has to continue with a broken garage door simply because he doesn’t want to call someone to payment instead of just telling me he isn’t interestedIan K.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Additional contact names - Fred Moran, Pat Moran. Additional phone - (330) 726-0200, (800) 639-8943. Window World of Youngstown is a family-run franchised business owned by the father and son team of Fred and Pat Moran. Headquartered in Youngstown, OH we serve Youngstown, OH, Pittsburgh, PA, Steubenville OH, Akron, OH, Cleveland, OH, Toledo, OH and Commerce MI. At Window World, our proven key to success is consistently providing you with the most top-of-the-line, energy efficient, lifetime wa..Recent Review:I contacted window world in November 2019 to replace 16 windows (32 window sashes) at my home and I explained to them that I wasn’t interested in replacing the windows until March of 2020. They pressured me to sign a contract and pay half because they couldn’t guarantee the price after the first of the year, so I did. They called me in February saying they wanted to install my windows then but I explained that I couldn’t have them installed until March. In March COVID exploded and they kept pressuring me to have my windows installed saying they had a crew that didn’t have a problem being in my house. I was uncomfortable with them coming in so I said I wanted to wait until COVID calmed down. I had the windows installed June 16, 2020. The crew that installed them did not wear masks, gloves, or shoe covers. They left caulking stains and nails on my front porch which I felt should have been cleaned up. When I started cleaning the windows there was debris in between the panes of glass. I called to have someone come out and I was told that I needed to write down the model number and call them back and they would reorder. I then called my sales rep Brad Schumer who said he would stop over that day and handle this. I didn’t feel that it was my job to write down this information so I called back and requested that someone come out and fill out the necessary information to make the job right. I was told it would take approximately a week for them to send someone. My husband then called and complained and they said someone would come out the next day, unbeknownst to our sales rep who never bothered to show up when he said he would. When the representative came out to check the windows he found that 19 out of the 32 sashes were defective. Replacements were ordered but not one person from this franchise reached out to us to offer any explanation or tell us that the order would be expedited. I had just paid approximately $9000 for a product the was more then 50% defective. My reorder went right back in the queue and I had to wait another 6 weeks for the replacements. I then called and asked to speak with one of the owners and Patrick Moran Jr called me back. He was disrespectful and condescending to me on the phone. I believe his words were “you have windows that don’t leak and air isn’t escaping from them so big deal that there is debris inside the panes of glass.” I then told him to refund half of my money since more than half of the product was defective and that when they completed the job correctly I would pay them. His response was that if he did that he would negate my guarantee. I then called and asked to speak with his father to let him know how I was being treated but he never even bothered to return my phone call. On August 4, 2020 they came and replaced all the reordered window sashes but the order wasn’t complete and some of the new windows had debris in between the glass panes again. I was told it will be another 6 weeks before this job is done if it gets completed at all. On September 18th they brought my replacement windows and one of them was defective so I waited again. Finally in November my job was completed. It took a year. I spent $9000 on defective windows and was treated with condescension and disrespect. Not one person offered us any form of apology or compensation for all this stress. My upstairs was suppose to be completed by the end of July but because of defective windows it didn’t get done until November. I will never recommend this company and I would like a responseLouise C.
- Business Description:Company in business since 1996. I have contracted for F.E.M.A, H.U.D. Possess a Federal Contractor license, hold an Associates Degree in Electrical Technology, Formal training in Masonry 1000+ hrs, Have Formal training in Plumbing 1300+ hrs. Worked on Historical Monuments. Can handle all general home improvements and new construction.Have New Lead Certifications required by E.P.A . My Company is a close knit organization and all my employees hold a Degree or Certifications directly related to..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
If your garage door failed or broke, it’s likely time to replace the garage door spring. Learn how much it would cost you to repair or replace your garage door spring depending on the damage, the spring type, and the size of the garage door.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Brookfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ackworth Construction2237 Watson Marshall Rd
Mc Donald, Ohio
- AKR Design & Restoration40 Iroquois St.
- Alexander Construction Inc.1121 N Meridian Rd
- AM Door and Supply2575 Salem - Warren Road (S.R. 45)
North Jackson, Ohio
- American Crew 4 U29118 Carey Road
- American Home Guard Home Warranty1515 Market St Ste 1200
- Anthonys Maintenance Service612 Mosier Rd
- Ackworth Construction
- OMEGA DOOR CO1223 GIBSON ST
- OMEGA DOOR CO
- Pizzulo's Affordable Home Solutions3983 N River Rd NE
- Pizzulo's Affordable Home Solutions
- TCS Talkington Contracting Services301 Prospect St
- TCS Talkington Contracting Services
- Window World8070 Southern Blvd
- Window World