Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Bloomingdale, OH
There are 7 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Bloomingdale
- A. J. Gray Aluminum Products & SupplyThe materials they used were of good quality and have held up well. The workers did a good job installing and cleaning up after themselves.
- DELUXE DOORSOn time, courteous, professional, cleaned tracks, replaced missing wheel, tighened chain. Would call them again & would recommend them to others.
- Loy's Overhead DoorsHave used Loy's twice for garage door repairs. Both times they came very quickly (within hours) and made the repairs quickly and reasonably priced. The first time, they did not have the replacement part but patched things together so it would operate the few days until the part came in. I will definitely call again if I need garage door repair read less
- TRIVERI ALUMINUM & VINYL INCThey were very professional and completed the work the same day and made sure the site was totally clean. Would have no problem hiring them again.
- Windows R UsThey were wonderful. At the beginning, they had some people who were still new working on the job. The owner came out and would pull in some more experience people to continue working. In the end, everything was done perfectly.
- Trigg Construction Home ImprovementGreat. They showed up everyday for work, did a very good job - on budget, and worked until it was finished. All work was done to my satisfaction. They also did a great deal of work at my parent's house and brother's house (roof, new siding, porch railings, entry door, hardwood floors, fireplace. They did a great job there too read less
- DOORS UNLIMITED INCFriends have indicated that they do good work but the customer service can be questionable. My own personal experience was them leaving one of their vans in my apartment parking lot, directly in front of my car, while they worked on a house up the hill. They had me blocked in, late for work, and none of my neighbors knew why the van was there. When a guy came walking down the hill asked him it that was him blocking me in, and he said "yeah" nothing else. I lost my temper and that point and did start cussing at the guy about me late, because I had no idea who he was, where he was, and he wasn't working at our building. When I called to complain, I was calmed down but a woman rudely asked me if I was an "oil and gas" worker. When I said no, I got upset and asked what that had to do with them "expletive" making me late for work. For some reason, she told me that she had lived in the area longer than me and told me to talk to my landlord, even though they were not even working at my building. Again, some friends in town said they have not had a problem with the work. Even though I should not have cussed at the guy, they were very rude to decide they could just me trap in my lot while they went and worked on someone else's property. Also, I don't know what they have against "oil and gas" workers, but if I did work in that field that would be no excuse for them to treat someone like that read less
- Window WorldThe salesman was named todd he was really great in explaining the product and service . he said install would be about 8 to 12 weeks very professional and promnt. then 2 weeks later a rude guy came and measured my windows very quickly! After that it still took 4 months for install and they nicked up up everything on the house and window frame and left place in shambles!The best part of the whole ordeal was the sales man and getting them out of here!!!I hope that todd guy goes some where else cause i need siding yo but not from window world thats for sur read less
- OVERHEAD DOORThis guy was an arrogant, self absorbent, congratulatory screw up. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone!
Door Installers in Bloomingdale
- Business Description:As a 2019 Super Service Award winner, Quality Windows has 44 years of experience and 22 years in the business. Run by father and sons, Quality Windows is a "True Family Business". We offer free, no-obligation, in-home consultations with many vinyl windows for you to see, touch, and test our quality. Quality Windows brings the show room to you. Professionalism is the key to our business! Whether you're looking for 100 new windows or just one replacement, we can help. We can meet all of your .. read lessRecent Review:It was great! They helped me moved some furniture and everything. They were very courteous and let you pick your windows. They have a variety of windows to choose from. I recommended them to my mom and they put in her sliding door read lessJanet S.
- Business Description:We are your choice for your new home exterior project! We have been in business for over 20 years and we pride ourselves on being "Your Home Exterior Expert, Focused on Service and Reliability". You can trust that when you choose us you are choosing quality Amish craftsmanship and a contractor that is honest and dependable. We are able to offer the best warranties in the business, and we have financing available to help meet your budgeting needs. We look forward to hearing from you read lessRecent Review:Outstanding company to work with! Could not have asked for better.Danielle W.
- Business Description:SHOWROOM LOCATIONS; *ERIE, PA 5044 Peach Street, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat (By Appointment Only); *MCMURRAY, PA 3150 Washington Road, Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM, Sat 10AM-2PM; *MONROEVILLE, PA 2644 Mosside Boulevard, Route 48 *STATE COLLEGE, PA 1341 South Atherton Street *WEXFORD, PA 11279 Perry Highway *MORGANTOWN, WV 918 Chestnut Ridge Roa read lessRecent Review:We were extremely happy with the service, installation and quality provided by Pella of McMurray. We dealt with Rob Culbertson. Rob was superb to deal with in many aspects. I highly recommend selecting Rob to handle your needs. The installers were professional, respectful and diligent. They worked hard under cold conditions. They were cognizant of their cleanliness too and swept up frequently. The fiberglass windows and doors look great and I examined them thoroughly. My neighbors have been complimentary too. Try Rob Culbertson and Pella of McMurray for your needs read lessChristopher W.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th.. read lessRecent Review:Basement waterproofing. The crew they sent me was very courteous, and friendly. They did a great job and the price was right. I would highly recommend this company.Genevieve J.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read lessRecent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of home improvement services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in remodeling, installations of doors, windows, siding, decks. but also offer a wide range of expertise for a variety of other projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building las.. read lessRecent Review:Very well Great company Treats people and their homes with respect Would recommend for any work around your homeaaron w.
- Business Description:Protecting homes and businesses since 1950, Guardian Protection is one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded security companies. We provide smart technology, 24/7 professional monitoring, and peace of mind to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our products are installed by experts, monitored by real people, and truly make a difference. We do what we do because of one simple truth: life is better when it's safe read lessRecent Review:Nobody has contacted me thru your services (Angies List), You are not a reliable source to find a service. Please remove me from Angies list and cease all contactvan s.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris.. read lessRecent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictable read lessWilliam B.
- Business Description:Free Estimates and price match guarantee for legitimate estimates. 10% Discount to new customers.
- Business Description:C&D has been in business cents 1992. with 3-5 employees. we strive to be the best. we are one of them. our customers is the boss your home your way.we work in oh. wv. pa. and we do the work and do it right.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- Mingo Junction
- New Cumberland
- West Liberty
door installers in Bloomingdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Baltic Iron Doors & Naddour's Ornamental Iron1221 E Warner Ave
Santa Ana, California
- Baltic Iron Doors & Naddour's Ornamental Iron
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Classic Copper Works
- Dan The Handyman110 Carmel Rd,
Woodsdale, West Virginia
- Dan The Handyman
- Kline Home Exteriors & Restorations8886 CR-186
- Kline Home Exteriors & Restorations
- Markey Home Improvement 212 Birch Ave
Moundsville, West Virginia
- Markey Home Improvement
- T & SC Services2401 Eoff St
Wheeling, West Virginia
- Tri-State Door Openers700 Buena Vista Blvd
- Tri-State Restoration Service Inc42 E Maiden St
- Trigg Construction Home Improvement64542 Sand Hill Road
- TRIVERI ALUMINUM & VINYL INC2222 WARWOOD AVE
Wheeling, West Virginia
- T & SC Services
- Wade Construction319 N Pearl St
- WAYNE DOOR SALES121 SPRINGDALE AVE
- Weaver Barns Ltd1696 State Rte 39
- WHEELING DISTRIBUTION CTR2900 EOFF ST
Wheeling, West Virginia
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- Window World730 Harmon Creek Rd
Weirton, West Virginia
- Windows R Us4030 Sunset Blvd.
- Wade Construction