Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Amsterdam, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Amsterdam
- PJO Properties, LLCIt went very smooth they where very professional showed up on time they they cleaned up everything before they left the job everyday I would hire them for any job that I needed done
- Creative Home SolutionsThe job went very well. Joel and his team reengineered a tricky part of the roof to make things more reliable. The site was kept clean.
- S&K Construction And Remodeling LLCExcellent service and great quality. Very fast and professionally done. On time and work done as promised.
- Bigfoot Builders LLCWent great awesome looking fixed things for me that was wrong he made it safe always kept in contact with me letting me know when he would be there great work
- Winchester Roofing CompanyWe had Winchester install a new metal roof for our home. The color is perfect and brightens the entire exterior. The installers were here when scheduled to be and the roof went down quickly. The installers were very professional, polite and did not leave us leftovers to clean up after them. If you want a new metal roof installed at a fair price, we highly recommend Winchester Roofing. We are proud to display their sign in our yard. Dave and Gail Bargerstoc read less
- Premier ContractingI have an old garage with 8x8 bifold doors. While in the midst of selling my house, wind ripped one of the doors off and smashed it. I was left with a mangled door frame with no header. In order to hang a modern garage door, I needed a new header and frame. I called Premier and they got me taken care of. The garage looks great and they were kind enough to coordinate with another contractor that I was working with as well. I will absolutely use them again once I move to my new property read less
- D.G.Enterprises IncOnce the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their work read less
- Graber's Oak FLooring & Pole BuildingsBest of the best! Quality materials and work! No better out there ! 4 days and complete! Highly recommended!
- A&E Home Services llcGreat service. They finished my roof in under a day for a great price. Looks great and have had no problems. I would highly recommend them to anyone!
- Bobcat Excavating & Construction IncOverall it went very well. The project took a total of 5 days (two were only half days due to scheduling of the concrete delivery and the final day was only half day due to completion). They arrived promptly each day with plenty of water for themselves since the weather was very hot and humid. They were polite and patient with my many questions and concerns. Even to the point of agreeing to fix the broken neck of my concrete goose! There were usually 3 workers each day-with the exception of the day of concrete pouring-when there were 7 workers. The additional workers were skilled in concrete working and finishing. The first 1 and 1/2 days were devoted to demolishing the old steps and sidewalk and the creation and set-up of the area for the new steps and sidewalk. The third day was devoted to the pouring, leveling, and creation of the steps and sidewalk. The last day and 1/2 was devoted to touch-up work on the steps and sidewalk, re-installing the house siding, landscaping and clean-up. We paid half of the fee after the completion of the first day and the rest when the project was fully completed. There were a couple of stumbling blocks-one side of the form for the steps blew out during the concrete pouring resulting in the right of the steps not being at an exactly 90 degree angle and the stencil on the sides and front of the steps did not work out exactly as planned-but not to the extent that I would think of the project as failed. We are very happy with the end result and have received compliments from everyone who was seen the finished product. We would definately hire them for future projects read less
Garage Builders in Amsterdam
- Business Description:We specialize in post frame construction, often referred to as "pole barns." Post frame can be used for garages, animal enclosures, riding arenas, storage buildings, and even homes! All our crews have many years of experience in their fields of expertise, whether that's site prep, framing, concrete, gutters, garage doors, or stalls and tack rooms. Owner-operated, we're a family business that prides itself on exceeding customer expectations with materials, workmanship, and service read lessRecent Review:Had Rock Steady Builders build my pole barn/garage and would definitely recommend them. They prepped the site built the structure and had the concrete poured. They stayed on budget and the job was done quickly. We are looking to have another building built in the near future and will definitely be getting ahold of Christine to build us another pole barn read lessAdam N.
- Business Description:Not all buildings are created equal. At Alpine Structures, we have learned what products assure structural integrity and increase our customers' property value. For many years plywood was considered the best option for building storage units because it did a good job and looked nice. At the time, OSB (Orient Stand Board) was in development but was thought to be an inferior product. Over the years, plywood quality deteriorated drastically and has given us serious problems due to warping betwee.. read lessRecent Review:Shed is exactly as ordered. Installed quickly. Crew as pleasant and cleaned up everything when done.Susan J.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. A+ with BBB. Angies List Certified. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! EST. 2014/ Located in Canfield Ohio Free Estimates on all Projects. Fully Insured and Bonde read lessRecent Review:Awesome job. Love my new bathroom Revival did at my homeJanet s.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We are licensed, insured and bonded for most counties surrounding Franklin. Most inspections and estimates are free. Visit our website for additional information. www.dgenterprisesinc.com or www.roofing-fences-decks.com. https://www.facebook.com/pages/DGEnterprises-Inc/145699118823957. On Facebook. Check out the page for job photos and special read lessRecent Review:Once the green light for the project was given, our fencing project was underway. Doug had the utility company come check for buried utilities, and had materials delivered the morning his crew was starting. The guys set the footers on Day One and built the fence on Day Two. They cleaned up all their building supplies plus disposed of the fences that were removed. Not only do we love the fence, our neighbors do as well. The guys worked around trees, tons of tree roots, were respectful of the neighbor's garden, and cared about the quality of their work read lessJenny K.
- Business Description:Allstate Exteriors is a full-service roofing company that has proudly served London, Springfield and Central Ohio for over 14 years. We offer a range of both residential and commercial roofing services, including inspections, maintenance, repairs, and replacements. Our team of professional craftsmen uses top-quality products to ensure the durability, dependability, and safety of your roof. As roofing specialists, we are dedicated to providing quality workmanship and materials in all areas of .. read lessRecent Review:The project manager was very responsive. I did have to initiate most communication to verify when work was to be completed and follow up when they said they were working and did not show, but he was prompt to respond. The project kept getting moved out due to issues the crew had with their vehicle. In the sales pitch, I was told about this family company that does the work, but this job was outsourced. The crew did great work, however, they left me a mess to clean up. I collected an oatmeal can full of nails and other debris from my driveway and yard. They removed a metal awning and did not remove the connecting attachments from the ground, leaving sharp metal exposed. Had to remove myself. To do the siding they also removed the electrical line attached to my house, but did not reattach properly. Was told they normally did not do that, was offered a $100 discount, but that would not cover the cost of an electrician to fix. The siding crew also took away more gutter downspouts than they should have and they replaced those with no additional costs, but that was the fault of the siding crew. The end product looks great read lessJenifer C.
- Business Description:Family owned.Recent Review:It took Shed-I-Master over a year to finish our shed. We did not pass inspection because they took short cuts when building our shed. Nails were poking out of wood. They did not use outdoor paint for the shutters. They replaced them and gave us window boxes that were too heavy. The anchors were not properly installed. When the inspector touched the concrete with his shoe, it broke. The loft is not reinforced read lessSharon B.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Everlast Buildings in Hillsboro, Ohio, has been locally owned and operated since 1980, offering top quality products and workmanship.
- Business Description:We are a small family ran business employing up to 10 employees during busy months. We have subcontractors that we also work closely with to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- New Cumberland
- Mingo Junction
garage builders in Amsterdam
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Enterprise224 Talbott Drive
- A&N Excavating And Construction Co629 Taylor Ave
- Adkins Woodworking and Construction73326 State Route 124
- Advanced Restoration Group2211 13th St SW
- Allstate Exteriors LLC106 S Main St
- Alpine Structures LLC2675 US 62
- A & A Enterprise
- K&E Roofing, LLC242 E Main St
- K&E Roofing, LLC
- Ohio Outdoor Structures42 Garfield
- Ohio Outdoor Structures
- Pro-Line Construction4991 walnut creek rd
- Pro-Line Construction
- Re-Source Construction2065 River Rd #26
- REMARKABLE RESULTS LLC5110 Villa Circle
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Revival Contracting Co.7025 Berry Blossom Dr
- Robinson and Son Construction3174 Pennsylvania Ave
Weirton, West Virginia
- Rock Steady Builders, LLCP.O. Box 42
- Re-Source Construction
- universal maintanencePO Box 313
- universal maintanence