Affordable Interior Finish Carpentry & Floors

Founded 1994 • With Angi since May 2009

2 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. may contact me directly. 614 402 3107...

McGrew's Above & Beyond Floor Care Inc

McGrew's Above and Beyond floor Care Inc. has over 20 years of Experience. We take pride in every job that we do. It's very important to keep our customers satisfied.

UP Cleaning Services LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Teasdale Fenton Cleaning & Property Restoration of Columbus

Teasdale-Fenton is Cincinnati based, but people throughout Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Dayton know our name and—judging by their feed back—really like us. It's amazing how far a little old-fashioned respect, honesty and hard work goes. We want you impressed with your results, satisfied with the price and happy to call us the next time you need cleaning or restoration. Also, keep us in mind if you have a fire, smoke or water damage emergency. Our 24-hour disaster response team is quick to arrive. Years of experience have made us the area's experts on that kind of large loss. Limited Liability Company (LLC). Owned by Mr. James L. Olmstead. In case of fire or water damage emergency, 24-hour disaster response team available. Award winning. We specialize in Carpet, steam, floor, upholstery, drapery, auto, tile & grout cleaning, pet stains, grout sealing, vinyl strip, air duct cleaning, mold removal, basement waterproofing, fire & smoke damage restoration.

11/24/2020

TLDR; Working with Brian was fantastic, would definitely recommend, would absolutely hire again. Synopsis: After several year of planning, we began a major renovation of our kitchen and first floor - just as COVID hit and we were sent to work from home. Work performed: Tearout of existing tile, carpet, and old wood flooring for the entire 1st floor of house. Installation of new hardwood flooring t...

Description of Work
Kitchen Renovation, Hardwood floor installation

Category hardwood floor,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

04/04/2019

Brian did an excellent job of staining and installing seven prehung doors and three sets of sliding doors, along with wood trim. He was timely, professional and paid close attention to detail. I would definitely recommend him to others and I would hire home again for other jobs.

Description of Work
Stained and installed wood doors and trim

Category doors

ThankYou for leaving Report. really helps.

03/08/2019

I have used Brian and his crew in the past and once again he did not disappoint. My floors look fabulous. The attention and labor he put in to my stairs is apparent and I love the look. His crew is very considerate in so many ways. They all make sure that they clean up after themselves at the end of the day.

Description of Work
Flooring installed

Category flooring contractor

ThankYou,[Member Name Removed]. really appreciate you taking the time to assure our quality and passion.

12/21/2018

The stairs were exactly what I wanted - he did a great job and spent time checking with me at periodically to make sure the stairs were just what I wanted. He cleaned up afterwards. Exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
New stairs from garage to house

Category contractors,flooring contractor

ThankYou for making AngiesList work like it should.

10/15/2018

Brian and his son, Toby along with his other staff did an amazing job installing my flooring. Everything is perfectly level. They were all meticulous in the installation and cleaned up the debris.

Description of Work
installed luxury vinyl tiling in my first floor

Category flooring contractor,woodworking

ThankYou

Hardwood floor installation. Interior carpentry. New & replacement doors. Cabinetry. Built ins. Crown molding. Baseboards. Quarter round molding. Cabinet refacing.

Refinishing hardwood floors.