Heat pumps are a great way to warm homes in places where the thermostat doesn’t often go below freezing. To get the most out of your air-source heat pump system, follow our guide to optimal temperature setting use and keep your home nice and toasty.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Windsor, NY
There are 10 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Windsor
- Isaac Heating & Air ConditioningBeen hiring Isaac for the last several years for annual maintenance and service on our gas fireplace insert. We couldn't be more pleased with the Company and, most importantly, with Tyler, our technician. Tyler's the consummate professional: on time, experienced & knowledgeable and does his job thoroughly and quickly. This year, our insert needs its blower motor replaced and we're very relieved that we have Tyler to rely upon to do this big job. Front office customer service has also be excellent throughout the years. Very accommodating and they're always there to take calls. Highly recommend Isaac and if you want the best, ask for Tyler. Thank you!
- HalcoAmazing service. All the workers were very professional and a pleasure to work with. They left my house cleaner than when they came. Matt Dennis applied for grants for me and saved me a lot of money too!
- Appolo Heating IncI have used Appolo Heating/Drain Works in Vestal for numerous repairs and new installations. Each time I have found the technicians to be extremely knowledgeable, efficient, pleasant, prompt and thorough, and they clean the worksite well before leaving. I appreciate the strict adherence to CDC Covid guidelines as well. Pricing has been fair and in some cases they have found rebate offers to apply to the work being done. The office staff is helpful and knowledgeable and always answer my questions thoroughly. I am so happy with this company and will continue to use them
- BILL WIENER'S HEATING & COOLING SERVICES, INC.I don't usually write reviews (positive or negative) but I felt that Bill and his business more than deserved this. I was having problems with a boiler that was continuously short cycling and the flame was struggling. I called a local company that had 30 positive reviews on a Monday morning to come and assess. The tech diagnosed and concluded the same problem that I was aware of - lack of fuel to the burner. The previous tech simply replaced the fuel nozzle and called the job "complete." I was unable to thoroughly review the work, as I was working from home and in meetings, and the boiler seemed to be operating “better” than before (shame on me). Fast forward through my attempts to continue to rectify the problem after the initial tech left, and I hopped on Google to find a reputable company (queue angry/cold wife). I called Bill at 7am on Thursday, and after listening to the diagnosis and the attempted (failed) troubleshooting, he showed up to my house at 3pm on the same day. The first thing I noticed was how fast Bill moved – this guy knew what he was doing. He solved and remediated the boiler dilemma within 2 hours. It’s now working better than it ever was previously. Bill is my new go-to and my only complaint is that I did not call him on Monday
- Air SourceDave Tierno at Air Source was the third contractor I called regarding my broken split duct A/C system. At this point I was resigned to needing a new system, so I asked for an estimate. Dave gave me a competitive estimate, but he also couldn't keep himself from investigating my problem. (Characteristic of a natural problem-solver!) He narrowed it down to one circuit board. (The previous contractor had claimed that two boards needed replacing.) He replaced the board, which solved my problem and my system is working again! What an honest, considerate contractor! A rare find. I definitely will choose Air Source when the time comes to replace my system. I also had Air Source clean and cap the lines to my old system, which originally were not capped properly to prevent rodents. They did an excellent job
- The Masters Plumbing & Heating CorpThey were quick, the installation was done in 1 day, and I am still waiting for them to contact me back for the electrical hook up works which is still pending for now for the electrical contractor.
- A J Leto & Sons Plumbing, Heating & ACPerfect. Job was done quickly.. reasonable price. Was informed about their service plan which I did purchase because of future discounts and free furnace/AC inspection this year. All in all, a very good experience with them.
- E & V EnergyI contacted E&V to do a yearly boiler maintenance. They arrived on time and were very professional. They noticed an issue with my boiler and asked if they could come later back with a part to fix it and do the yearly maintenance then instead; noting that the part might be expensive but it would be extremely quick (~15 min) to change. They did not say anything about extra charges for coming back or diagnosing as they didn't touch anything and were in the house for about 5 minutes. They then responded with a labor and parts quote a few days later with ~2 hours of labor! That's 6 times longer than what the tech told me it would take! The person on the phone provided no explanation of why the labor increased so much from the visit to the quote. I said that for that price I'd rather buy the part and install it myself but requested a new time for the original maintenance appointment. That same day they put a bill in the mail for me to pay for a $100 "diagnostic/trip charge" and noted the work performed as "annual tune-up" I called to ask about the charge wondering why it was never explained to me that I would be charged if they returned and they provided no explanation even after noting the work performed was completely out of thin air and never done (Again, they never touched the boiler). They knew they were in the wrong and offered $20 off of the $100 bill with no further help. They noted that if I didn't pay it would be sent to collections. I'll keep this post updated on the resolution, hopefully E&V will make it right. Please do yourself a favor and explore better HVAC options. I would've rather paid more money to a better company to not have to deal with them. Short version: Multiplied labor charges by 6x with no explanation why and back charged for services not rendered after the fact
- Next Gen HvacIt was a very nice experience. Devin did a great job, explained everything to us (including the 30-day warranty on the job), and left the area as clean (or cleaner) as it was before he came. He even checked with the furnace company to see if it could be done under warranty (even though the furnace was never registered). I would definitely recommend Next Gen, and will be keeping their card handy
- Bayside Heating & Air Conditioning IncLeroy was excellent answered all question suggested-a better filter. Excellent company with excellent people *.
Heating Cooling Contractors in Windsor
- Business Description:24/7 Emergency Service Available, Call Now! Local Family Business since 2002 - Specialize in whole house heating and cooling systems including ductless system. All plumbing including well pumps, external water and sewer line and excavation if needed. (Note: we do not drill wells or pump septic tanks) Call today for a FREE estimate (607)775-1316Recent Review:They were excellent. They were timely.Lynne S.
- Business Description:Homeowners and business owners alike can depend on us for prompt, quality service and maintenance. We believe in creating long-lasting relationships with our customers, that is why our Technicians will give you an Up-Front Price, before beginning the repairs. We feel it is important to treat your home as if it were our own, call us today and see for yourself
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank YouBrock K.
- Business Description:Owner Joe Leto has over 30 years experience in plumbing, drain & sewer cleaning, heating & air conditioning. A.J. Leto & Sons is a family owned & operated company that holds local plumbing licenses and is insured. We can handle all of your plumbing, drain cleaning, water treatment, heating and air conditioning needs. No job is too big or too small so give us a call today! Competitive up-front pricing and financing options available. Credit cards accepted. Award winning for excellent customer ..Recent Review:I requested an estimate for water heater replacement & garbage disposal removal. Despite a listing of "free estimate" in the "About" tab, "General Information" section; Diane left message that there would be a $69 charge for the estimate because "its a service call; not a free estimate call"Florence L.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:We are your Greater Binghamton locally owned and operated company servicing all of your plumbing, heating, air conditioning, septic and excavating needs in Broome, Tioga, Susquehanna, Chenango, Delaware and Bradford counties. Our technicians will arrive on time, properly repair and install your equipment, explain our work, and clean up before we leave. Not only are we thorough and knowledgable, but we're congenial taboot! Visit us at www.bodekinc.com for money-saving coupons
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
Deals in Windsor for Heating Air Conditioning Hvac
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Staying warm in the winter shouldn’t come with risks. Regular maintenance and some cautiousness will go a long way toward keeping your home safe. Follow a few safety tips to ensure your furnace doesn’t become a safety hazard for your family.
Not only do whole-house humidifiers keep you breathing easy, but they also prevent dry air from damaging your beautiful wood floors and furniture. Before getting one, consult this list of the best whole-house furnace humidifiers you can buy.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Great Bend
- Port Crane
- New Milford
- Port Dickinson
- Johnson City
- Chenango Forks
- Castle Creek
HVAC contractors in Windsor
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A C SPEAR ELECTRIC INC1869 PIERCE CREEK RD
Binghamton, New York
- A J Leto & Sons Plumbing, Heating & AC2305 Vestal Rd Vestal Rd
Vestal, New York
- Affordable Heating & Air Conditioning735 Main St
Johnson City, New York
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- American Home Guard Home Warranty1515 Market St Ste 1200
- ANC Heating and Air Conditioning122 Jennings Ave
Endicott, New York
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Appolo Heating Inc868 Burdeck St
Schenectady, New York
- Arctic Bear Heating & Air Inc.13 S Kelly Ave
Endwell, New York
- Auchinachie Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning42 Frederick St
Binghamton, New York
- A C SPEAR ELECTRIC INC
- D.G.Handyguy1 McCall RD
Oxford, New York
- Darrell Brink Plumbing & Htg375 Cafferty Hill Rd
Endicott, New York
- DICK'S APPLIANCE SVC29 CONCORD STREET
Johnson City, New York
- Direct Energy Solar7101 Riverwood Drive
- DR Dave's RV and Trailer Repair2998 RT-8
South New Berlin, New York
- Drocky73 Plumbing Heating & Electrical45 Stevens Point Rd .
- Guagliardo Plumbing & Heating1095 Montrose Turnpike
Owego, New York
- Guagliardo Plumbing & Heating
- L W Morse & Son40 Division St
Norwich, New York
- L W Morse & Son
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Paraco Gas26741 SR 267 RR 1 Box 1684
- PatPro Construction298 Snyder Rd
Cobleskill, New York
- PBS Heating & A.C.95 Crestmont rd
Binghamton, New York
- Petcosky & Sons Plumbing Heating & A/C Inc421 Commerce Rd
Vestal, New York
- PETER G HOLDINGS INC316 BUCKLEY HILL RD
Afton, New York
- Pica HVAC1817 Pittston Ave Apt 1
- Paraco Gas
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- SDR General Contracting19 Reflection Lake Rd
Little Meadows, Pennsylvania
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Southern Tier Heating & Air ConditioningPO 392
BIG FLATS, New York
- Spinlisting LLC7208 W Sand Lake Rd 7208 W Sand Lake Rd #305
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- Superior Heating and Air Duct Cleaning56 East Main St
Sidney, New York
- SDR General Contracting
- Zabadal Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc830 Balley Hack
PORT CRANE, New York
- Zabadal Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc