If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Windsor, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Windsor
- Albert Fiori PavingABSOLUTELY FABULOUSLY FANTASTIC! After almost 2years of calling the “other” contract with absoluno response, Florida called me within hours to come see and estimate the job. Then not only did the come the next day, but at a GREAT price they agreed to fix the incomplete and incorrect work of that other guy. Lastly, while not expecting this to be completed this Fall, they came within two weeks to complete the work. The crew was courteous, professional, did a top notch job. I’ll leave their sign in my yard as long as they want at completely recommend them to anyone and everyone!
- Albert Fiori PavingAlbert Fiori was recommended to me by my hairdresser who had used them in the past. They did a wonderful job. I called, left my information on a voicemail. They came out, and left me a quote in my mailbox. I called asking them to come meet with me to discuss the project because we wanted to add a concrete sidewalk. It took me some time to get someone to return my call to schedule the meeting. It is worth making the effort. Their pricing was far more reasonable than anyone else, and they did a stellar job! It has been two years now, and both my driveway and sidewalk look wonderful! I plan on having them come back this year to put on my sealing topcoat. I highly recommend them to everyone. Once we were scheduled, they stuck perfectly to the time schedule, and had my driveway completed in one day. I was extremely amazed by their professionalism and work quality. I was glad I persisted with them in getting the appointment set. It was well worth my time and effort. The driveway and sidewalk just cost a little over $3,000 which was very reasonable
- Battaglini SealCoating and Paving LLCI was advised that sealing was not needed for another year. He also told me how to fix the crack on my own.
- First Choice Asphalt and ConcreteThey did a little extra work between driveway and patio for no extra charge.Came back to fix an area that needed grading for water to go away from house and no additional charge. Very good and responsive to everything. Would highly recommend them.
- Battaglini SealCoating and Paving LLCThey answer all questions, and provide you with written information as well as the website for anything additional. They have a very high work standard.
- Craig Dunlap ExcavatingThis went well and it took care of some serious potholes I had in part of my long driveway. The contractor was here for several hours. I hired him last year to lay and spread about the same amount of shale on another part of my driveway as well as level the d*** on my pond that needed work. This also went well and I've gotten nothing but good word of mouth reviews before hiring him last year. And I will likely have more work I need him to do
- Craig Dunlap ExcavatingFrom start to finish I was impressed with Craig. He had a better price than others that I called, got the job done when he promised and improved on the existing driveway and turn-around. The area was cleaned up and I've had compliments on the job. His equipment was kept in very good condition, showing pride of ownership and workmanship
- B&B Paving And ConcreteThey did it fast and professional, they made it look easy, but it was a little tricky job. They are the best!
- A & S Driveway Service LLCIf only everybody could be this kind and professional .This company is awesome never have I seen work done so fast yet so professional and everything done so clean and beautiful. pay attention friends if you need blacktop you really need to call this company .the owner Jerry Andrews was truly a blessing he's attentive , very fair and always kept his word so in one word describing my experience .GREAT!!!
- WEBSTER PAVINGWe have mud in our driveway every year in the spring, so this year we decided to finally have it paved. We got estimates from several places, and the costs were all around the same. We picked Webster's because several friends said they had used them before with great results. They asked for 50% down, the rest to be paid upon completion of the job. The person who did the prep work for the job showed up as expected, and was very professional, and explained the process to me. The second crew who actually did the paving, took a few weeks before they came, but that was mostly due to the weather. When they did come, the worker answered all my questions and gave us instructions on the care and maintenance of the driveway. This part was done in a day, and it looks AWESOME! We are very pleased, and would recommend Webster's for anyone in this area
Driveway Pavers in Windsor
- Business Description:Albert’s Paving offers quality paving, excavation and hauling services. Our main goal is to provide you with top quality work and friendly service at a fair price.Recent Review:I am sick and tired of contractors that you call or contact and they don't have the courtesy to return your call or contact you. This seems to be the way they operate around Nelson County. If you list them and they don't respond your organization should have a rating that shows how often they ignore contactRobert M.
- Business Description:Asphalt installation and maintenanceRecent Review:I have been using this company for over 20 years. Until last year, they did a good job. Last year, when my landline was down for 10 days, they tried to contact me. Eventually, I contacted them. They did not seal the driveway last year. I asked them to do it this year and was assured it would be done. They said they tried to contact me on two successive days. They had both my home number with answering machine and my cell number. I never received any calls from them on those days. I will never use them again, and will actively tell all my friends here were I have lived for 30 years never to consider them. Their business practices are suspiciousFrank C.
- Business Description:We do a number of jobs. We accept only cash and checks.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated local business with over 75 combined years of experience. Free estimates are always a guarantee.
- Business Description:PAC General Contracting: Well Established, 25 Years of Outstanding Excellence, Quality and Craftsmanship, if you want a Company you can TRUST, this is the one to call. We pay close attention to detail, owner operated. We look forward to serving you
- Business Description:Broome county customs has been in business serving the twin tiers since 2004. We can handle any aspect of home remodeling, and any type of snow removal, big or small!
- Business Description:BRF Sealcoating is locally owned and operated by it's founder. With many years experience and low over-head, we are confident we can deliver a great job at a fair cost. Using only commercial grade materials such as our hot-pour rubberized crack sealant, and Coal Tar Pavement Sealer with enhancing additives to ensure durability and life span. We also use premium marking paints in our public parking areas. We can provide reference upon request, and we are fully insured
- Business Description:55 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No service charges.Recent Review:Because of a cancellation, Joe Tomanek asked if he could start our job several days early and we agreed. They moved in just before noon and the job was complete by 5pm. Their equipment was obviously well-maintained and worked properly and the crew worked together as a team. The attention to detail was obvious they showed respect for our home and existing walks and paver-block parking area. For instance, they temporarily removed a gutter down spout to gain access to the area below it for uniform compaction of the blacktop. They also raised the level of a drop-inlet to match the contour of the new surface and spent extra time rolling the back fill I had placed over a drain pipe that paralleled the edge of the paving. Several times during the paving operation and then again as it neared completion, I was asked if I was satisfied. Their concern for my satisfaction was obvious and was not limited to Joe the foreman--each of the men reflected this concern. Nearing the end of the paving, Joe sent out for an additional ton of material to even out the appearance of an apron that leads off the driveway to a lower, unpaved drive. He was concerned with the aesthetics, not the functionality and he was right, it looks better now.Dennis T.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated for more than 40 years. Fully insured. We take upmost pride in our workmanship and appearance.Recent Review:We had contacted Podrazil Brothers based on a reference from a friend. They were prompt in communicating with us and we agreed upon a date for Mr. Podrazil to come over and give us an estimate for paving our driveway. He was right on time for the appointment and gave us a price which I felt was quite reasonable. We signed a contract in July for their services. Mr. Prodrazil indicated that due to the summer work load, they might not be able to do the job until August. This was understandable. During the last week of July, Mr. Podrazil contacted us and indicated they could do the job on July 31st. Needless to say, we were very pleased. Mr. Podrazil and his team arrived promptly at an agreed upon time on the 31st. Their equipment was clean and very professional looking, as were Mr. Podrazil and his crew. The project was only about 600 square feet, but there were certain areas that required finessing for drainage purposes. The project was completed in approximately two hours and looks beautiful and appears to be performing in every way. We paid Mr. Podrazil at the completion of the job and assured him we would be happy to refer him to others. I greatly appreciated the friendliness, politeness and professionalism of Mr. Podrazil and all of the men on the job. <br /Richard M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Great Bend
- Port Crane
- New Milford
- Port Dickinson
- Johnson City
- Chenango Forks
- Castle Creek
driveway paving contractors in Windsor
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ALBERT'S PAVING294 RUEBUCK RD
Clear Brook, Virginia
- ALBERT'S PAVING
- B & B Home Contractors617 Irving Ave.
Endicott, New York
- B&B Paving And Concrete112 Holbert Ave
Vestal, New York
- Battaglini SealCoating and Paving LLC1012 King Hill Road
Endicott, New York
- BRF Sealcoating3280 Hance Road
Binghamton, New York
- Broome Bituminous Products Inc416 Prentice Rd
Vestal, New York
- Broome County Customs1249 Airport Road
Binhamton, New York
- B & B Home Contractors
- Lane Paving and Sealcoating201 S. Duane Ave.
Endicott, New York
- Lane Paving and Sealcoating
- Seal Right Sealcoating1017 Hollister Road
Owego, New York
- Seal Right Sealcoating
- Tucci M & Son Construction, LLC127 Felters Road
Binghamton, New York
- Tucci M & Son Construction, LLC