How much does insulation cost? The price you pay for insulation depends on a number of factors, including the type you choose, thickness, square footage of the area to be insulated, and more. Learn the average costs of insulating your home.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Theresa, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Theresa
- AMV Interiors and Construction IncAleks was terrific. I'm very happy with the job he and his men did. Great work. He's punctual, reliable, honest and very helpful. He finished the work on time! I will be using him again to renovate and redesign my kitchen. I highly recommend AMV Contracting.
- The Climate Chief LLCHouse was built in 1890, 2800 SF, 3 bed room 2 bath and heating and cooling it was a struggle. I had enough, enough of wasting my money on fuel(350 gallons + a month), pellets (2 pellet stoves), and trying to keep the thermostat set on 78-80 degrees in hopes it would be 64 degrees upstairs where my kids, and newborn sleep. I entered all my information into Home Advisor(Angi) and I found Mark Reed and his company on this website. I then read all the reviews this company had, then read the reviews on the other companies the website recommended. I found that Mark and his crew were best suited for the undertaking that was about to take place in my home. Mark and his son Gary met me at my house within a couple days and we spent 3 hours walking my home, studying the problems and climbing in the attic. I received a quote from Mark in person and I asked them to start as soon as possible. The crew was great, kept a clean work space and understanding about all my concerns of them working in the house at the same time my family and I were living there. The project took over 2 weeks to complete, and as the project was nearing the end I could feel the changes almost immediately. I could walk up the stairs and it was the same temp though out the house, even though it was 20 degrees outside. All my thermal barriers were met, and exceeded. Out with all the old insulation(and much more), and in with all new blown-in -R60! The crew exceeded my expectations, and Mark was there on and off checking in. While I was at work, I received pictures and updates throughout the day and the communication was nice. Even with the crews in my house working for the month of February I burned over 90 less gallons of fuel at month. That was with over a week and half of no insulation in the attic at all, holes in my walls, a hole in my gable end for access, crew guys in and out all day, and outside temperatures between 12*-31* degrees. I would contract with The Climate Chief again. I hope this helps the next person looking to save money long term, and I hope everyone has the same blessed experience that my family and I had as well
- Insulation SolutionsVery professional. Price was reasonable. Crew cleaned up great. Owner came out and did walk through and made sure no concerns before final payment was made. Would highly recommend this company for insulation!
- Insulation SolutionsPrep work and taping off of work area was done. Spray foam operator did a good job in a timely fashion
- Insulation SolutionsThe whole process went well they did a great job what a difference it makes inside the house not only for strength but for temperature much much better highly recommend!
- AB Capital Assets, LLC Insulation DivisionI just had my house raised almost 3 feet because of past flooding along Lake Ontario. I hired Josh (AB Capital) to foam underneath the house and add insulation in my attic. The morning Josh and his wife Stephanie arrived, my pipes were frozen. They created a temporary barrier for me, set up a propane heater to blast warm air in the temporary enclosure, and thawed my pipes so I would have water. We rescheduled the insulation installation for the next morning, but again, my pipes froze overnight, so he set up something more sophisticated and my pipes quickly thawed. He and Stephanie then went to work in freezing temperatures to do the job I hired them to do, and I couldn't be happier. Last night, my floor was warm, my furnace was able to cycle on and off normally, and my second floor temperature was finally comfortable (not too hot), AND I had water in the morning. I'm so happy they did this job. Josh is incredibly knowledgeable, professional, and quick responding. What a great company
- Sol Foam Insulation, LLCIt wasn’t a big job, so I expected no one would even do it without charging us way too much. To my surprise Sean gave us an awesome quote and then went out of his way to get this done before the weather got too cold. I highly recommend giving them a call.
- Energy Savers LLCThey were very honest and came out and gave me an honest quote for the work that needed to be done. They took the time to come inside the home and gave me an accurate explanation for what they were going to charge me for. I was happy with the pricing and they also knew exactly what insulation to use. Overall it was a very good experience working with them
- Explicit ExteriorsExplicit Exteriors is without doubt a first-rate company. Jason and his team have seamlessly completed 3 jobs for us, both interior and exterior. They pay attention to detail, work cleanly, complete jobs in a timely manor, and are trustworthy. What sets them even further above most other topnotch contractors is that they are creative thinkers. One such challenge was finding the right design for a partial roof over our front door, one that blended with the existing structure. The design was perfect and looks as though it was part of the original design. I'm very picky and would not hesitate to recommend Explicit Exteriors for any of your upcoming jobs
- Perfect ExteriorsIt is obvious that efficiency, quality, and rapport are important to the Perfect Exteriors family. Every person we came into contact with, whether directly from the company or a company contracted from outside, was respectful and dedicated to delivering the highest quality materials and service. The owner, Ed, took the time to drive an hour and a half to meet with us and answer any questions we had about the process before we committed. After receiving quotes from different companies, Perfect Exteriors had the best pricing. But it wasn’t only the pricing that made us choose Perfect Exteriors, it was the knowledge, experience and respect that they showed right from the beginning. Ed kept in touch throughout the entire project, proving his care and dedication to his customers. While the work was being done, Milton and his crew were absolutely amazing!! They were consistently prompt every morning and worked hard all throughout the day. They left their workspace clean at the end of every shift, which was important since we have a puppy and 2 young children running around. Throughout their entire time here, they, too, were courteous, kind hearted, and respectful. The true star of the show is the project manager, Steve. He is a man of many talents who repeatedly saved the day! When something unexpected would come up and seemed overwhelming, he was able to quickly assess the problem and deliver a solution that worked! He takes action and gets the job done, all while being respectful and kind (but firm!). I am so happy that Steve was part of this process! Overall, I can not recommend this company enough!! We will definitely be using Perfect Exteriors again for any future projects! Thank you, team
Insulation Companies in Theresa
- Business Description:Astar Heating & A/C Inc is a customer focused heating and air conditioning company that was originally started in 1976. Located in Middletown, NY, we employ highly trained people whose goal is to make our company the best service company in Orange County New York. Our company specializes in designing, engineering, and installing complete comfort systems for owners of existing homes and buildings just like yours. We take special pride in the craftsmen we train and employ a fact you'll notice i..Recent Review:Very glad I did it. I need a new furnace. There's a lot wrong with it. Found out it's almost 15 years old and could die during winter. The tech will get me prices on different ones and will go from there.Cindy O.
- Business Description:New York Sash consistently provides homeowners with products that not only improve the appearance and value of their home, but saves them energy usage (and energy dollars) as well! Not only do we provide and install these products, we also stand behind them with a full service department to honor all warranty and guarantee promises made. This gives our customers complete peace of mind. Additionally, all of our installers are certified by the Occupational Safety and health Administration (OSHA..Recent Review:Jason L. And his team performed the work in a very professional manner - did an excellent job with quality workmanship They did an exceptional job.James K.
- Business Description:Zenner & Ritter Home Services is a woman owned family business offering residential and light commerical services since 1930. Presently we maintain a staff of over 40 professionals with a fleet of vehicles to provide prompt service. Promotions vary based on the type of service (heating, generators, plumbing, maintenance, etc.), but include financing options, rebates, Energy Star incentives and published coupons. The true savings are the energy reduction and warranty protection that our produc..Recent Review:I ended up getting a new one since they told me that my old one was 32 years old and there was no point in fixing it. They did give me a coupon for cleaning and inspecting where the old furnace has been and also they gave me different names of where to buy new affordable furnacesLauren J.
- Business Description:Trusted, Bonded and Insured, Erie Construction has grown to become one of the nation's largest home remodeling companies. We offer best-in-class products aimed at improving the value of your home while saving money on your home energy bills. We've been truly dedicated to the products we offer, and we're happy to back them up with warranty's to match. Since opening our first location in 1975, Erie Construction has serviced over 100,000 customers, with over 50,000 returning to us for additional..Recent Review:Equipment left lying around. 2 -guys putting on roof were not always supervised - did not repair problem just bandaid. Was not told not removing all shingles but put on over prev shingles. Overpaid for amount work done. 2yrs later still picking up roofing nails in yard. Left box of nails in driveway dumped in gravel thank goodness found before drove overKaren B.
- Business Description:Additional address - 20 Petra Lane, Sec 6, Albany, NY 12205. Additional phones - (518) 456-9376.Recent Review:Job was done well. Happy with the work. BUT although I asked workers to wear masks while in my home, I had to mention it three times during their eight hours in my home. Because of Covid, that upset me enough to write this review and I will be sending a letter to the CEO to complainarlene p.
- Business Description:we like to do estimates on Saturday but we will do are best to accommodate everyone's scheduleRecent Review:We were hesitant to hire because of someone who took them to court, but figured we would give them a shot. This is a father daughter company. They are not organized or professional. The father said he would save us a date. We called the next morning to schedule a time to sign the contract. The daughter said she gave it to someone else and her father should not be promising. So fine, we waited the extra week. When it came time for the down payment the price went up. They quickly fixed that. She told me to call her when I was on my way home and she would meet me. She was almost an hour late because of her having a new baby. We had to go to her car to sign the contract because she didn’t want to leave her new baby in the car. Ok we looked past that. We called the day before to make sure they would not stiff us. The daughter promised as long as their hose wasn’t broke they would be here. My husband took off work and at 630 am we get a text message saying they were not coming because they had too much snow in the southern tier. I called to explain we checked to make sure they were coming the day before because we knew a couple people who got stiffed, and that my husband took The day off to be here. He got all frazzled and said I’m not doing the job. They have a deposit from Me of 1400Sarah E.
- Business Description:fully insured, 14 skilled carpenters and roofers, licensed autocad draftingRecent Review:Excellent job on replacing roof on 100+ year old home. Conscientious and dependable. Follows through on projects and makes sure customer is happy. Would gladly use them again.Bennett H.
- Business Description:No longer in business since May 2012
- Business Description:General Contracting and Stone Masonry. 30+ years of experience. OSHA & RRP/Lead Certified. Dependable, quality workmanship, cost effective and insured services. Portfolio & References available.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Home insulation has many benefits: it’s energy-efficient, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective. It’s worthwhile but requires planning. We’ve laid out the key things to know before installing home insulation.
Installing a radiant barrier is an excellent way to keep the heat out of your home. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to install a radiant barrier yourself in five easy steps. Though, you’ll want to bring some friends to get the job done.
Find insulation contractors in
- Evans Mills
- La Fargeville
- Fort Drum
- Alexandria Bay
- Black River
- Glen Park
insulation contractors in Theresa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advantage Insulation Inc118 North Rd
Red Hook, New York
- AEON HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING6805 RT-56
Potsdam, New York
- AirTight of New York461 Webb Road
Hornell, New York
- Ameri Green Spray Foam LLC19390 Peel Dock Rd
Wellesley Island,, New York
- Astar Heating & Air Conditioning Inc36 Wes Warren Dr
Middletown, New York
- Advantage Insulation Inc
- B&B Construction and Roofing121 Haley St
Watertown, New York
- Bertrand's Construction, Inc304 Hayward St
Ogdensburg, New York
- BEST PRICE HOME BUILDERS133 CLIFF ST
Middleburgh, New York
- Black Forest Builders12468 School St
Rodman, New York
- Black lake builders755 yankee st rd
Ogdensburg, New York
- BuildBlock CNY40 West state Street
Sherburne, New York
- B&B Construction and Roofing
- Knapp & Schlappi Lumber Company273 Lake Street
Penn Yan, New York
- Knapp & Schlappi Lumber Company
- McGarvey Construction23 East Main Street
Arcade, New York
- McGarvey Construction
- New York Sash349 Oriskany Blvd
Whitesboro, New York
- New York Sash
- Sarna Construction165 Black Forest Road
Glen Spey, New York
- Severance Construction38 Forest Rd
Massena, New York
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- SPH Services LLC100 Stone Ridge Rd
Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
- Steelrain Construction and Restoration115 Co Hwy 29
Davenport, New York
- Sarna Construction
- United Construction323 e 14th st.
Elmira, New York
- United Construction