If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Silver Creek, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Silver Creek
- Morgan Construction Services LLCWe contacted Morgan to receive a quote for my driveway being paved, they answered in a timely manner, got a quote written and were preforming the job within a weeks time. They showed up when they said they would, nice crew of guys and very professional. I am happy with the work that was done and the customer service, I would recommend them read less
- STANLEY PAVINGFirst and foremost, our driveway held up for 20 years in the harsh Adirondack winters. We called on the same company for advice and estimate. Following the advice of this 40 plus years experienced owner, we resurfaced, widened, the existing pavement. Next they regraded the new driveway section, the sub-base and new pavement connecting all. The look is as professional, as were the workers on the crew. Work was completed as promised, with many opportunities to directly address any details since the owner stayed on-site to insure that these details were fulfilled. It was a pleasure dealing with this top notch firm read less
- J. Young AsphaltJ. Young Asphalt did a fantastic job. The work was completed in a timely manner at a excellent price. My wife commented on how neat and clean they left the property. John, the owner, is friendly and thorough in explaining the work. We highly recommend J. Young Asphalt.
- Allstate Roofing & More LLCthey got the pipe out in an hour, then it took about hour and half to set the bed. Put the new pipe in covered it with stone tamped it every six inches and it took about 4 hours of that then they were finished
- Allstate Roofing & More LLCMen came, dug out driveway, laid stone, came back weeks later, paved with blacktop. Stayed off it for 7 days. Perfect. Very professional team.
- On the Spot SealersOn The Spot Sealers was very responsive when I have contacted them, and impressively professional. Driveway sealcoating is not something I want to do myself, and they did a good job and went out of their way with customer service. I am very pleased with their work.
- Full Service Paving Inc.Their crew did excellent work on my driveway. I would certainly recommend them to a friend. Their prices were competitive and they finished the job on schedule.
- Anchor Asphalt & PavingWe contacted Ralph Stanley based upon reviews on Angie's List. He provided an all inclusive quote and reviewed how the job would be performed. on the day we scheduled to begin, he and his team arrived on time and were efficient in preparing the driveway and installing the drains. (our driveway slants downhill to our house) The next day they arrived early and began laying the ashpalt. His crew works extremely cohesively and the job was completed by noon. They kept our yard neat and respected our neighbor's surrounding property. I wish I could post a before and after picture read less
- BDB Paving & General Contracting IncThey showed up when they said they would and that always seems to be a hard thing to come by these days. There were probably 10 men, ALL working with a machine or a tool in hand. Worked hard and fast. Really listened to what we wanted and expected. Part of the paving was next to our lawn and they edged the grass so that it came out nice and straight. We also had a stone wall that butted up against the asphalt and they didn't get any on it. Very careful. They only thing I would say is they need to pay more attention to how the water will run off. We had them build up more around our garage door so water wouldn't flow in and we felt they should of noticed that read less
- BDB Paving & General Contracting IncI don't hire him, he just came and look at it and gave me information on fixing it. He sounds really good. He does everything by hand. He takes his time. He told me what they should have done, but they didn't do and that is why the prices were cheap. He is on your list and I read the review and he sounded very good so I had him come over and he was very professional. He explained everything to me and I just wanted your opinion because other guy didn't go a good job at all. He come up and looked and explained all to me and told about how it should be done. He was very knowledgeable read less
Driveway Pavers in Silver Creek
- Business Description:With over 16years of experience, delivering a quality product at an affordable price is our goal. Everything is done properly. Finding a cheaper quote is always possible, but the work speaks for itself! We proudly serve all of Western NY. Our jobs vary from anything small to anything large! We pride ourselves on a safe, clean workspace, and a quality job. Here are some of the things we specialize in listed below: Driveways Patios Pads Slabs Sidewalks Decorative/Stamp Exposed Aggregate Basem.. read lessRecent Review:Perfect! George was great to deal with and even explained to me how everything would be done. He showed up a few days earlier than expected which was great, and the whole project took just two days. Tear out to finished patio, just two days! Very impressed with his professionalism and the crews enthusiasm towards their work.. it really shows! I would highly recommend this company to anyone read lessMichael N.
- Business Description:At Kingsview Paving & Excavating, we have set the performance standard in structural services while establishing a position of leadership and serving the ever-demanding construction community, including general contractors, developers, builders, architects, engineers, and municipalities. The experienced technicians at Kingsview Paving & Excavating provide innovative, cost-effective solutions for a variety of construction projects. Companies can rely on Kingsview Paving & Excavating to employ .. read lessRecent Review:I cannot say enough about my experience with Kingsview. Always available, always helpful and professional. They took down and old barn, removed its concrete foundation and prepped the area, then blacktopped a driveway and new pad for a replacement shed. They handled everything from pulling he permit, to disconnecting the electric to the old barn, hauling away the debris, everything. in face they did MORE than what we agreed upon and didn't charge me extra, even though they certainly could have. I am a property investor and I can 110% say that any paving/concrete, site prep jobs I need done in WNY, will be done by Kingsview paving. It was a true pleasure working with them. Satisfied beyond words... Other contractors would do well to follow their example read lessDonald C.
- Business Description:Asphalt SealcoatingRecent Review:We have been using Livingston asphalt sealers for years, but the last few times we have not been happy with his workmanship. We decided to give him one more chance. We booked him in July to do our driveway at the end of August, as we would be away. He never showed claiming he was behind. He then gave us another date, but didn't show again. He had told us he would call if he couldn't make it. No call, so my husband called him. As he was leaving a message on the voicemail that we no longer wanted him to do the sealing, his wife picked up the phone. As my husband was talking to her and explaining that we no longer wanted him to do the sealing, she started to raise her voice and coming up with excuses Very unprofessional!! We'll use someone else read lessCarolyn W.
- Business Description:Oil Storage Tank Removal & Installation Specialist's "We can dig it, drill it, or move it!" Piedmont Equipment INC has over 40 years experience in Oil Tank & Pump removal and installation in Rochester, NY, Monroe County and New York State. We are licensed, bonded & insured in New York State and the City of Rochester. We are a registered NYS DEC Waste Transporter with a valid NYS Waste Transportation PART 364 permit. Offering both Commercial and Residential Services Additional Services offered.. read less
- Business Description:I charge a flat rate for all jobs. I will work with most situations.
- Business Description:General Contracting and Stone Masonry. 30+ years of experience. OSHA & RRP/Lead Certified. Dependable, quality workmanship, cost effective and insured services. Portfolio & References available.
- Business Description:Asphalt maintenance and sealcoating Pothole repair SealingRecent Review:They trimmed my driveway . The used a blower to clean it. Filled in a bunch of cracks. Sealed it with brooms and it looked so amazing the way it turned out . <br />Amanda H.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o.. read lessRecent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:Proudly serving Chautauqua County since 1978Recent Review:They were really good. They are reasonable priced; our drive is very large. They showed up on time. The clean up was good; they left everything neat. They also redid our front and back concrete porch steps more recently. They were very good about keeping in touch and responding to calls read lessCharlotte B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- South Dayton
- North Collins
- Cherry Creek
- Lake View
driveway paving contractors in Silver Creek
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Duncan Enterprises231 Shady Tree Ln
Cobleskill, New York
- Duncan Enterprises
- LIVINGSTON ASPHALT SEALERS5 SUNSET DR
Livonia, New York
- LIVINGSTON ASPHALT SEALERS
- Piedmont Equipment Inc695 Atlantic Ave
Rochester, New York
- Piedmont Equipment Inc
- S TABONE CONSTRUCTION CO3712 STRAIGHT RD
Fredonia, New York
- S TABONE CONSTRUCTION CO
- Upstate Increte2705 Lyons Road
Geneva, New York
- Upstate Increte
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100