When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Setauket, NY
There are 4 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Setauket
- Advanced Surveying LlcWe wanted to get an Elevation Certificate to determine whether we could remove our home from the required FEMA Flood Insurance map. Gregory responded immediately, and performed the work in a professional, pleasant manner. He explained how we could submit his Elevation Certificate to FEMA to request the LOMA, but we preferred for him to do it on our behalf. He prepared the materials, submitted them, and we received the hoped-for revision to the map, removing requirement for flood insurance. Definitely recommend him
- Olivos Property Perfection, Inc.Very well, the employees of Olivos Property Perfection did amazing work on the house. Thanks a lot. Very good workers.
- Olivos Property Perfection, Inc.Very fast, they came to give a free estimate, the contract was perfect, I signed it, left a down payment so they can start and they did such a wonderful job. I really see the professionalism and experience. This company is great. Thanks Olivos Property Perfection for all the help. My family loves our new look
- Thomas C Merritts Land Surveyors PCOverall this project went well. I have a half acre property that straddles Scarsdale and New Rochelle. The property line was not very easy to identify. That's why I initiated the project. Everyone was professional, courteous and responsive. I was kept informed of steps in the process and also had a prompt follow-up after the work was completed. That is a map with the stake location was e-mailed to me immediately after completion. I would recommend Thomas C Merritts
- BUTLER SURVEYING AND MAPPING INC.Highest recommendation possible. Professional. Courteous. Reasonable. Better than on time. Will use for as built survey as well. Discount for Angies list customers.
- Advanced Surveying LlcWe just recently bought a home and wanted an accurate marking of our property so we could install a fence. After looking around for a few quotes, I came across Advanced Surveying, LLC. Gregory responded to my quote request within the hour. He clearly communicated the scope of services, different options, etc. Gregory remained responsive through all email communications during the planning, staking, and sketch completion of our project! He was so efficient (came out within a handful of days, project completed in about 2 weeks from quote request) and took the time to make sure we understood everything. It was truly a pleasure to work with him! I would highly recommend Gregory/Advanced Surveying to anyone in need of these services
- Advanced Surveying Llcstill in progress, but Gregory's level of service is impeccable - thorough, professional, and expedient.
- Advanced Surveying LlcI recently used Advanced Surveying for a unique survey project to clarify property lines between neighbors where specific boundaries were only generally guessed. Gregory Kogan provided effective and efficient communication to clearly define the scope and objective of the survey. He demonstrated careful diligence in the accuracy of all measurements including the location of a boundary stake a foot beneath the ground in an area well off from any of our ‘guesses’. My property is one acre residential, wooded, with wet-land areas, shared long driveway, and sections of heavy under-growth. The survey was rolled out smoothly, staking was visual with consideration to various obstacles, survey work schedule and expectations were discussed and communicated with no issues or misunderstanding. My expectations were met and everybody is happy
- Thomas C Merritts Land Surveyors PCThe guys from TC Merritts did a professional job. They were on time, and when I ask them to stake out very specific spots they did it. In fact our property line runs behind a preinstalled fence full of some pretty thick plants and they waded into it drop a pin and a stake 50ft from the fence.
- BUTLER SURVEYING AND MAPPING INC.They were Top Notch! Very straight forward. Spoke with three (3) other providers before making the decision to go with Butler. Also, received positive feedback from attorneys and title people that I had spoke to that had knowledge of Butler and said they are good people and can be trusted. Provided a fair price. Addressed all needs in a timely manner. Took care of my concerns even after the job was done. Not everyone answers your call after the job is done, but Butler did. Returned the call right away and addressed my concerns. I never missed a nights sleep
Land Surveyors in Setauket
- Business Description:We're a Land Surveying business located on Long Island. We specialize in a full range of surveying services including: title surveys, boundary surveys, topographic surveys, and site plans. We are able to complete land surveys in a shorter time frame and at a more competitive price because we utilize the latest in equipment/technology and are very diligent in our research practicesRecent Review:The service was very smooth and fast. They were very professional, on time and polite.amanda C.
- Business Description:Antonio Ciampa LLC is your local Veteran certified provider of Electrical services, home improvement and building science practices, energy retrofits and Solar renewable energy. We perform building improvement, restoration, renovation and remodel services, water proofing and drainage services, masonry services, energy efficiency retrofits, and the design and installation of solar thermal and pv energy systems. We feature a wide variety of services because we want you, the property owner, t..Recent Review:Gave detailed inspection, they're very good and very responsive, they even help out my boyfriend's air conditioning system.Maryann L.
- Business Description:A New York professional construction company that is fully licensed an insured since 1989. Free estimates, travel any where in the state of New York and customer service guaranteed. www.olivospropertyperfection.coRecent Review:Very well, the employees of Olivos Property Perfection did amazing work on the house. Thanks a lot. Very good workers.Patrick L.
- Business Description:4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOUR SERVICE MAY APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL. ALSO SERVICE ROCKLAND, SUFFOLK, ORANGE & PUTNAM COUNTIESRecent Review:not very well, their survey did not correspond to the original survey performed on my home. they never contacted me to notify when they were coming so I could be present. I contacted them to notify that one neighbor had removed a stake to adjust it to his favor and needed them to return and rectify the placing of the stake. I was told they would need to charge me again to restake that one area. All in all I am not happy with their servicAlexandra W.
- Business Description:Lawn care, masonry, blacktop. Additional address: 573 Sunrise Highway, W. Babylon, NY 11704Recent Review:We got our quote from James on March 31st and choose our pavers at the showroom on April 1st. He promised to have the work completed by Memorial Day. Even told us to set up a nice party. What a joke this company is. We called and texted many times. So many no shows when he made appointments with us. The shipment of pavers sat in front of our house from June 28th until August 05th. On August 4th after yet ANOTHER no show he very rudely answers the phone and tells me he can’t deal with me and he’d stop by the next day. I told him that wouldn’t work for us and I expressed that I felt he was very unprofessional for the way he’s handled business with us. Not one time did he call us with an update. Not a single time did he reach out. After I expressed that I was unhappy with how unprofessional he was he asked me in a very rude way if I wanted him to just get his bricks and go. I couldn’t believe it. After waiting since March that’s how he chose to handle the situation because he was unhappy with my criticism. I told him that it was fine and he should just get his bricks off my property ASAP. By the silence on the other end of the phone I could tell that he didn’t expect for me to call his bluff. What a terrible businessman. Things happen for a reason and even though we waited so long, I’m glad we ended up firing him. We found a wonderful contractor and our yard will be done very soon! Do yourself a favor a stay away from this companyMonica R.
- Business Description:We are a multi faceted surveying company that delivers quality surveys for a wide range of applications. We acquired the records of Richard C. Drake, Lindenhurst, NY. We now have over 50 years of surveying records. We are dedicated to exceptional service. Our success is our client success. We fulfill all of our customers needs and strive to exceed their expectationsRecent Review:I don't know what I was thinking when I picked them. Because I used them for my title survey I wanted them to also come out and do stake outs for property. It has been two months now and they have failed to set up an appointment to do such a simple thing. They return phone calls when they want (most of the times they don't) and every time it is a new excuse for not being able to setup an appointment. Stay away! Not acting as professionals and are not responsiveSyed R.
- Business Description:Cow Bay Contracting Inc. is a regional service provider of development and construction solutions for the residents of Port Washington, NY and its 50 mile surrounding area. Do you have home or business repairs that must be completedRecent Review:Cowbay hired our veteran owned security firm and we provided military veterans to perform these services for them at the port washington train station. They have refused to pay us for four months and will not respond to emails or calls. Don’t use this companyKen B.
- Business Description:Our aim is a happy outcome for you, so every aspect of services is designed with you in mind. Please visit our website for more details. Whilst we specialize in BLEMISH FREE finishes, we offer solutions for every budget, Please ask about our tiered pricing. We offer every client a FREE DAY* for all paid-in-full referrals over $2500.00, please tell your friends about us. Our Craftsmen have over 700 hours of study and research to ensure we provide exceptional services. *Specific Reasonable C..Recent Review:.We hired Ganesh, owner of PaintNY to strip old paint from moldings and doors, skim coat walls then paint the apartment. He showed up very late, one of his workers spent the night in the apartment making noise resulting in complaints from neighbors. His crew had no idea what they were doing and had little guidance un use of chemical strippers. They failed to properly protect floors, faucets, appliances and smeared a sludge of stripper and old paint all over the apartment. They began skim coating walls without first applying bonding agent which will result in failure of the plaster within a few years. The day before the job was supposed to be done, se fired them and sent them away, we lost $5325 paid up front out of $8000 and will have to pay another contractor $13500 to clean up the mess and start over then may have to have the floors refinished as they now have paint and stripper all over them. The only two pieces of furniture that were in the apartment, two barstools have paint and stripper residue on them and will be thrown out. Our apartment is a toxic waste dump now and we can't live in it for another three weeks, and have to pay for storage and temporary housing. Using PaintNY has been an awful experienceDavid N.
- Business Description:J.A.M.M. Consulting Corp. provides all services related to commercial and residential construction projects. We specialize in renovations, remodels, new construction, additions, etc. We also provide some repair related services. Please contact the office with any inquiries regarding your project
- Business Description:With over thirty years of personal experience in land surveying, Summit Land Surveying P.C. is solely dedicated to the production of quality surveying. The company achieves this goal by using state of the art technology both in the field and in the office. Summit Land Surveying P.C. uses electronic total stations, robotic total stations, GPS (global positioning system), auto levels, and AutoCAD Land Development software. The final project is executed per the projects scope of work. The final ..Recent Review:My Village required that I get an Existing Condition Survey within two weeks or they would begin a legal action against me. I contacted Summit Survey because they were the closest surveyor to me, and there would be little travel involved for them. I explained the situation, and Mr Behal assured me several times that the two week limitation would not be a problem. <br /> Although I was not requested to, I mailed him 50% of the cost, as well as a copy of an old survey which would make his job easier. No one was sent to my property within the two week stipulation. When someone finally did appear, he didn't realize that he had with him my old survey as he had apparently not looked in my file. I reached into the folder and pointed out to him my old survey. <br /> The survey was then completed, and approximately 8-10 days later I received by email an unofficial copy. This is nearly twice the timeframe I needed. <br /> I of course paid him the remainder I owed him (by snail mail, as he takes no credit cards - another delay), and I expect to get the survey in perhaps another week - right when I am out of town. <br /> Mr Behal was very well aware of the time squeeze I was under. He knew that the Inspector in my town had just left that position, and that the new inspector was very strict. Yet he failed to keep his promises. <br /> I do not know yet what damages this may have caused me. No, I would not hire him again. <br /> <br /> <br /Linda O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Setauket
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Equity Title & Closing Svcs538 Broadhollow Rd Ste 315
Melville, New York
- 1st Equity Title & Closing Svcs
- AK Associates Professional Land Surveyors100 N Park Ave
Rockville Centre, New York
- AM ENGINEERING PLLC244 5th Ave #
New York, New York
- American Environmental Assessment & Solutions, Inc679 Lafayette Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- AREK SURVEYING CO58 E BEVERLY PKWY
Valley Stream, New York
- AUTAR LAND SURVEYING, P.C.214-43 JAMAICA AVENUE
Queens Village, New York
- AK Associates Professional Land Surveyors
- Charles Diehl Architect LLC843 Lexington Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Clear It Out Contracting211 Tecumseh Ave
Mount Vernon, New York
- Coastal Environmental Solutions, Inc.454 West Park Avenue
Long Beach, New York
- Cole Environmental Services, Inc.PO Box 471
- Cow Bay Contracting Inc105 Harbor Road
Port Washington, New York
- Charles Diehl Architect LLC
- Energy Wise New York an Antonio Ciampa LLC Company60 Tunis ave
Bronxville, New York
- Energy Wise New York an Antonio Ciampa LLC Company
- Forier Construction & Remodeling Corp185 Symphony Dr
Lake Grove, New York
- Forier Construction & Remodeling Corp
- Gateway Survey Associates LLCPO Box 54
- Gateway Survey Associates LLC
- Holgan William T Land Surveyor41 Smith St
Babylon, New York
- Holgan William T Land Surveyor
- I Q LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS31 Mamaroneck Ave FL 7
White Plains, New York
- I Q LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS
- J Fuentes Landscaping Inc119 Peach St
Brentwood, New York
- J Fuentes Landscaping Inc
- Olivos Property Perfection, Inc.260 Audubon ave Suite 7e
New York, New York
- Olivos Property Perfection, Inc.
- P Botie Contracting4 Ryder Ave
Huntington Station, New York
- PaintNY103-20 116th Street
New York City, New York
- Peter J Brabazon Professional Land Surveyor PC430 W Old Country Rd
Hicksville, New York
- Peter V Brabazon, PLSPO Box 483
East Islip, New York
- PROOF OF INCOME SERVICE'S10800 Foothill Blvd Suite 100
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- PSP Falcon Industries436 West Commodore Blvd. Suite 1-2
Jackson, New Jersey
- P Botie Contracting
- Wicks Land Surveying417 Main Street
Center Moriches, New York
- Wicks Land Surveying
- YEZZI ASSOCIATES18 WASHINGTON ST
Toms River, New Jersey
- YEZZI ASSOCIATES
- Z Renovation Inc.92-09 172nd Street
Jamaica, New York
- Z Renovation Inc.