How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Pittsford, NY
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Pittsford
- McMahon LaRue Associates P.C.I Contacted the firm on Friday Sept 6th, they performed the survey on Sept 11th, a report was issued on Monday Sept 16th and on Tuesday Sept 17th, I had a document from FEMA stating the property could be removed from the flood maps, thereby, my bank has removed the need for flood insurance. With McMahon and Larue having the latest GPS equipment, proper training they are able to file elctroncially with FEMA and get immediate results
- BME AssociatesThey surveyed our property and put in posts to mark the boundaries. They were very professional. I would definitelyuse them again!
- Kocher Surveying PCKocher Surveying PC very friendly guy, his prices are reasonable. There was two guys but one was the principal. The quality was all good. This was probably 2007, 2008.
- O'NEILL RODAK SURVEYING ASSOCIATESMy initial contact was with the owner himself who was very helpful, engaging, and informative. It was necessary for me to contact the office twice to determine the date of the service- apparently providers had become ill. However, when they showed up, they were very prompt, courteous, and worked hard under not very easy conditions. They completed the job to my satisfaction and I would use them again
- Ehrmentraut Landscape ConceptsHe is very professional and reliable. He is a real visionary and my yard has exceeded my expectations.
- O'NEILL RODAK SURVEYING ASSOCIATESThey responded quickly, made good recommendations, and were accurate. The contractor was very pleased and was better able to dig and set the foundations.
- O'NEILL RODAK SURVEYING ASSOCIATESCall them and tell them what you need/want and what it's for and they will take care of the rest.
- O'NEILL RODAK SURVEYING ASSOCIATESO'Neill Rodak was unresponsive when check was received. They required payment prior to scheduling. I called to confirm rec'd of check. They replied that they received it yesterday. It took 3 days to get an appointment, that was after 2 phone calls on my part. After service was complete they just left without saying they were done
- LaDieu AssociatesCalled their office, a secretary answered. I told her I needed a border survey. She said she would relay the message to her boss & he would call me back. To this day I've not gotten the call. It appears that getting business isn't a top priority!
Last update on July 11, 2015
Land Surveyors in Pittsford
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, building a new addition, or planning a new fence? It’s wise to survey your property. Here's how much it'll cost to hire a land surveyor.
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
Find land surveyors in
- East Rochester,
- Honeoye Falls,
- West Henrietta,
- North Chili,
land surveyors in Pittsford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Ehrmentraut Landscape Concepts3349 Monroe Ave
Rochester, New York 14618
- Ehrmentraut Landscape Concepts
- LaDieu Associates40 Cedarfield Commons
Rochester, New York 14612
- LaDieu Associates
- McMahon LaRue Associates P.C.822 Holt Road
Webster, New York 14580
- McMahon LaRue Associates P.C.
- O'NEILL RODAK SURVEYING ASSOCIATES5 FITZHUGH ST S
Rochester, New York 14614
- O'NEILL RODAK SURVEYING ASSOCIATES