Fields of Green Lawncare And Landscaping

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2006

Fields Of Green Lawncare and Landscaping is a fully insured, owner operated company that has been serving the Rochester, NY area since 1996. Whether you are a first time home owner with a small lot, or a large commercial property spanning several acres, we have the experience, skills and equipment to take care of your landscaping needs. Our #1 goal is to have you as a long term satisifed customer. Please feel free to contact me personally by phone or email and I can provide you with a free estimate of service and answer any questions you may have. Scott Goodman, President Fields Of Green Lawncare And Landscape...

lawn care (114)lawn & landscaping (37)mulch delivering (18)tree service (15)lawn treatment (10)leaf removal (7)gutter cleaning (7)hardscaping (2)hauling (2)window cleaning (1)

05/25/2022

Vern D.

On Honest, time, efficient, polite and neat plus a good price. This was a small job but they were true to their ad.

Description of Work
Mulching of beds

Category gutter cleaning, landscaping, lawn service, mulch

Work Completed On 05/25/2022

10/19/2020

Devon B.

I can not honestly say how much I love having this company. Between my home, and two businesses, Fields Of Green knock it out of the park. I appreciate the work they have done over the years for me. Recently I had a bunch of trees cleared in my back yard. Scott came and was able to clear them all really opening up the property. After that we added a new single tree and a mulch bed. Came out wonderful. Home, or business, they have you covered. Thank you

Description of Work
Lawn care, tree removal, property upkeep

Category hauling services, landscaping, lawn service, lawn treatment, leaf removal, mulch, tree service

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

10/09/2020

Bonnie M.

We have a corner lot with sidewalks on two sides, and a front walkway, so there was a LOT of edging to be done. Plus it hadn't been done in years, so there was sod over the sidewalk by as much as 6" on both sides. They did a beautiful job, not just cutting the sod back to the edge, but leaving a "gutter" on either side of the walkways. It looks very clean and professional - we love it! Thank you Scott!

Description of Work
Sidewalk edging

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

09/07/2020

Hugh C.

Did not go well. We purchased the 40 plants rather than pay someone for their time to go to a garden store for us and select the plants. For some reason, Scott thought we would purchase quart-size plants rather than the gallon-size we purchased. He never asked us the size. As a result, the depth of the top soil he brought was not adequate. Rather than get more topsoil when he saw our plants, he "planted" them anyways. Several of the plants died, so we went to replace them recently and discovered that they had not even been planted into the top soil. They were sitting on top of the top soil and then just covered with the mulch. As a result, we lost a lot of good plants and it's too late now in the season to get the same kind.

Description of Work
We needed top soil brought in, 40 plants installed and then mulch the area.

Category landscaping, mulch

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] I’m very sorry about the whole situation. I was very certain and I even asked my other employee that you said you were going to have quart containers. But I probably should have not even taken the job just because the area that we were planting was all tree roots and stone Since it was under a huge tree that was cut down. Just not a good situation for any plant. In any event I always try to make things right and if you want us to come by next year and bring some extra topsoil we will do all the labor for free if you get the plants

08/03/2020

Donald S.

Some minor landscaping and re-planting

Description of Work
Never even bothered to contact me to set up a visit for quoting. Even after two separate messages !

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Hi [Member Name Removed] very sorry I didn’t have a chance to respond to you sometimes we are just too busy and there’s not enough hours in the day to get back to everyone. I get a huge amount of calls every week and I just can’t handle Them all sometimes. So I just wanted to apologize

07/04/2020

Christine P.

This is my third year with company. I always give credit where credit is due. I had a tree that needed trimming and mulch laid out. I'm always impressed with the work that is done. Very hard working crew. Always left nice and neat. I would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Tree trimmed and mulch laid out. They also cut the lawn

Category gutter cleaning, mulch, tree service

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

06/29/2020

Davie S.

Backyard was embarrassing! Now it looks amazing! Can’t wait to see phase 2

Description of Work
Landscaping and grass seed

Category gutter cleaning, landscaping, lawn service, mulch, hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

05/10/2020

David G.

Very nice professional job, we were well pleased!

Description of Work
Lawn Mowing

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

11/05/2019

Thomas M.

Great, guys were here before scheduled appointment, called in advance, and arrived promptly..All work was done as pre arranged . A +++ .

Description of Work
leaf clean up, and gutter cleaning

Category leaf removal

10/16/2019

Kathleen P.

Very well, but I have not received a bill as yet.

Description of Work
Lawn mowing

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

10/16/2019

Ken L.

NO WORK YET--WAITING TIL MID NOVEMBER (OR UNTIL THE LEAVES COMPLETELY FALL) FOR THEM TO COME AND DO FALL CLEANUP GRADE IS BASED ON OUR INITIAL CONTACT

Description of Work
FALL LEAVE PICKUP AND CLEAN UP

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

08/31/2019

Pamela B.

Scott fitted us into his schedule and was very efficient and thorough. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Cleanup of landscaping

Work Completed On 08/30/2019

07/06/2019

Joan S.

Very well. Lawn looks great and they clean up afterward

Description of Work
Weekly lawn mowing

Work Completed On 07/20/2019

06/19/2019

Christine P.

This is my second year with the company. Am very pleased. What really impressed me was when I needed the yard cleaned up last spring. They came and picked up the leaves as it was snowing. My lawn is cut every week and the yard is left nice and neat. If I ask a question, I am answered in a timely fashion. So I highly recommend.

Description of Work
lawn cut, yard cleanup and laying mulch

Work Completed On 04/03/2018

04/16/2019

Charles P.

This is the first part of the work, the second (mulching) to come after spring planting is done. Scott and his two man crew did a great job. They were fast at the job, meticulous and efficient. The pricing was well below that of other firms I interviewed, and I am completely satisfied with the work done. I'll report on the mulching when it has been done.

Description of Work
Lawn and garden cleaning, heavy brush removal, and tree trimming

Category lawn service, leaf removal, tree service

Work Completed On 04/15/2019

04/05/2019

Darlene W.

They did an excellent job with the spring cleanup. I had not had the fall cleanup done so there was a lot of leaves and branches from all the wind we have had. When they left, my yard was spotless.

Description of Work
I hired them to do my spring cleanup and weekly mowing beginning in May.

Category lawn service, leaf removal

Work Completed On 04/05/2019

Thanks for the nice review [Member Name Removed] and look forward to servicing your property this year.

11/13/2018

David S.

They worked quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
Leaf removal from my back yard.

Category lawn service, leaf removal

Work Completed On 11/09/2018

Sebastian T.

Everything was done on time and cleaned and with a professional results. Will continue to use Fields of Green for many more years.

Description of Work
Tree removal, landscaping, weekly lawn mowing, , spring and fall clean up, bush trimming.

Category gutter cleaning, landscaping, lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 10/31/2018

Mandy M.

Scott and his guys always arrive on time and prepared. They are always willing to accommodate. Reasonably priced & a constant quick and thorough job done. My lawn has always looked amazing after they visit!

Description of Work
Lawn mowing & weed whacking

Work Completed On 09/17/2018

Marisa M.

Excellent customer service. Lawn was mowed on time and quick response when I had questions. Would highly recommend and will hire again next year.

Description of Work
Lawn care and landscaping

Category lawn service, leaf removal, mulch

Work Completed On 04/01/2018

10/25/2018

Jenelle P.

Very professional and proficient. Response time was fast and I was impressed with the quality of work. Would definitely recommend and hire again!

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping, leaf removal, window cleaning

Work Completed On 10/17/2018

10/14/2018

Mary P.

perfect work They show up when they say they will. They perform the work with care and neatness. The prices are reasonable, Very happy with the service.

Description of Work
lawn care, lawn clean up, bushes trimmed

Work Completed On 11/01/2018