Fields of Green Lawncare And Landscaping

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2006

41 Abbottsford Dr

Rochester, NY 14606

Fields Of Green Lawncare and Landscaping is a fully insured, owner operated company that has been serving the Rochester, NY area since 1996. Whether you are a first time home owner with a small lot, or a large commercial property spanning several acres, we have the experience, skills and equipment to take care of your landscaping needs. Our #1 goal is to have you as a long term satisifed customer. Please feel free to contact me personally by phone or email and I can provide you with a free estimate of service and answer any questions you may have. Scott Goodman, President Fields Of Green Lawncare And Landscape...

lawn care (113)lawn & landscaping (36)mulch delivering (17)tree service (15)lawn treatment (10)leaf removal (7)gutter cleaning (6)hardscaping (2)hauling (2)window cleaning (1)

10/19/2020

I can not honestly say how much I love having this company. Between my home, and two businesses, Fields Of Green knock it out of the park. I appreciate the work they have done over the years for me. Recently I had a bunch of trees cleared in my back yard. Scott came and was able to clear them all really opening up the property. After that we added a new single tree and a mulch bed. Came out wonder...

Description of Work
Lawn care, tree removal, property upkeep

Category hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch,tree service

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

10/09/2020

We have a corner lot with sidewalks on two sides, and a front walkway, so there was a LOT of edging to be done. Plus it hadn't been done in years, so there was sod over the sidewalk by as much as 6" on both sides. They did a beautiful job, not just cutting the sod back to the edge, but leaving a "gutter" on either side of the walkways. It looks very clean and professional - we love it! Thank you S...

Description of Work
Sidewalk edging

Work Completed On 09/28/2020

09/07/2020

Did not go well. We purchased the 40 plants rather than pay someone for their time to go to a garden store for us and select the plants. For some reason, Scott thought we would purchase quart-size plants rather than the gallon-size we purchased. He never asked us the size. As a result, the depth of the top soil he brought was not adequate. Rather than get more topsoil when he saw our plants, he "p...

Description of Work
We needed top soil brought in, 40 plants installed and then mulch the area.

Category landscaping,mulch

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] I’m very sorry about the whole situation. I was very certain and I even asked my other employee that you said you were going to have quart containers. But I probably should have not even taken the job just because the area that we were planting was all tree roots and stone Since it was under a huge tree that was cut down. Just not a good situation for any plant. In any eve...

08/03/2020

Some minor landscaping and re-planting

Description of Work
Never even bothered to contact me to set up a visit for quoting. Even after two separate messages !

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Hi [Member Name Removed] very sorry I didn’t have a chance to respond to you sometimes we are just too busy and there’s not enough hours in the day to get back to everyone. I get a huge amount of calls every week and I just can’t handle Them all sometimes. So I just wanted to apologize

07/04/2020

This is my third year with company. I always give credit where credit is due. I had a tree that needed trimming and mulch laid out. I'm always impressed with the work that is done. Very hard working crew. Always left nice and neat. I would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Tree trimmed and mulch laid out. They also cut the lawn

Category gutter cleaning,mulch,tree service

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

06/29/2020

Backyard was embarrassing! Now it looks amazing! Can’t wait to see phase 2

Description of Work
Landscaping and grass seed

Category gutter cleaning,landscaping,lawn service,mulch,hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

05/10/2020

Very nice professional job, we were well pleased!

Description of Work
Lawn Mowing

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

11/05/2019

Great, guys were here before scheduled appointment, called in advance, and arrived promptly..All work was done as pre arranged . A +++ .

Description of Work
leaf clean up, and gutter cleaning

Category leaf removal

10/16/2019

Very well, but I have not received a bill as yet.

Description of Work
Lawn mowing

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

10/16/2019

NO WORK YET--WAITING TIL MID NOVEMBER (OR UNTIL THE LEAVES COMPLETELY FALL) FOR THEM TO COME AND DO FALL CLEANUP GRADE IS BASED ON OUR INITIAL CONTACT

Description of Work
FALL LEAVE PICKUP AND CLEAN UP

Work Completed On 10/17/2019

Lawn Care -Residential & Commercial, Maintenance, Landscaping, (Fertilization with mowing only), Weed Control, Yard Cleanups, Mulch And Stone. Gutter Cleaning, Tree and Shrub Trimming & Removal, Mowing