Following a regular lawn maintenance checklist that includes removal of thatch, fertilizer, weed control, a soil test, and aeration will be the best way for you to have a healthy lawn.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Ogdensburg, NY
There are 1 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Ogdensburg
- OZ Property MaintenanceI highly recommend Oz! Reliable and my yard looks great. I’ve also used them for shoveling my walkway in the winter - they responded quickly and did a great job.
- OZ Property MaintenanceJustin took care of our place for the winter. He was prompt on visiting our property and maintained very good communication with us throughout the season. We are happy with his service and hired his company to take care of our lawn in 2021!
- OZ Property MaintenanceIt went very well especially the snow removal and cleanup. I am talking to them about some landscaping i need done now
- Heavenly Ponds Landscaping and MaintenanceUsing Heavenly Ponds Landscaping And Maintenance for several years now. No worries and highly recommend!
- Heavenly Ponds Landscaping and MaintenanceHas been taking care of my lawn needs for about 3 years. Excellent work and a great personality of all his workers. Also cared for the lawn of the previous. She has complained about how much she misses Heavenly Ponds and the new group where she moved are not as good.
- Powell Property CareBevan and his crew member came to the house, wearing masks, assessed and estimated the job. The crew member showed up on time and got the job done quickly and neatly. Final cost came in just under the estimate. Would hire them again without hesitation!
- TLR Contracting & Lawn CareTLR contracting & Lawn care did a amazing job on my fence. They were their on time and ready to roll everyday!! Tyler was very understanding and met my expectations to the T. I would recommend TLR contracting and lawn care to anyone. I have gotten alot of complements on my fence already, I absolutely love the job they did. If I need anyother work done i will have them
- L&N PROPERTY MAINTENANCE SERVICESWe met with “Lee”, Lionel Rushford on May 7th, and he was very professional, he immediately sent us an invoice breaking down his labor and material and sent us a receipt for the money we were giving him upfront. We set the date up for the following week. He then never showed up and never called. When I finally got him on the phone he apologized saying that he was having issues with his car. I told him that I needed him to communicate. It was like pulling teeth to get him to answer my texts from that point on. After giving him chance after chance to reschedule and do the right thing, I have come to the realization that I have been ripped off. I thought I was a better judge of character but Lee is obviously a very good con man
- Turf One Landscape ManagementThey did a great job. They were on time, professional and I would highly recommend them to others.
- The Lawn Care Co.I have a very "challenging" uphill driveway and this company has done an excellent job clearing the snow and making it easily accessible to all vehicles.
Lawn Services in Ogdensburg
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:I am the sole proprietor and president of a small business run from my home office and is only offered online. www.msaestheticallyyours.com 516 4866781Recent Review:phone number not in service. also listed in IL and a NYC address.Mr. A T.
- Business Description:SFH Enterprises, L.L.C. is a family-owned and operated business. From your first interaction with our company through all of your landscaping, property maintenance, or small excavation needs, you can expect top-notch customer service, honesty, and a more than satisfactory job on whatever project you have. SFH Enterprises, L.L.C. is a fully-insured company with over ten years of landscaping experience. Contact us for your free consultation and price quote todayRecent Review:Sent them the information of what I would like done and asked for a quote, but, never heard anything back from them, I requested a quote back on 9/11/19Kathryn S.
- Business Description:Stone Walls, Landscaping Contractor, Landscapers, Tree Service, Landscaping Craryville, NY.
- Business Description:CountryMax is a family owned and operated retailer based out of the Finger Lakes Region of upstate New York. We opened our first store in April of 1984 in Farmington, New York. Now in our 25th year, CountryMax operates 15 retail locations throughout upstate New York. CountryMax’s mission is to deliver rural lifestyle customers high quality and competitively priced products, as well as superior customer service and support. Because of our strong distributor relationships, CountryMax is abl..Recent Review:went very well the staff seemed to know what they were doing and how to take care of their customers in a timely manner. <br />Kayla W.
- Business Description:Cazenovia Equipment Company specializes in John Deere equipment for lawn and garden maintenance, farming, professional landscaping, construction work, golf courses, municipalities, government, etc. In addition to John Deere equipment, Cazenovia Equipment Company also carries over 30 over premier brands. Cazenovia Equipment Company specializes in high quality brands and top notch service and support, providing solutions for every need. Brands we carry: John Deere Frontier STIHL Outdoor Equi..
- Business Description:Additional phone number - (888) 875-2969. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.Recent Review:OteSaga More Of A Great Dane Than ?Grand Dame? As Advertised Based on my experience of August 10th, 2012, the OteSaga ?Resort Hotel? in Cooperstown New York is a must to avoid! It is an extremely poorly maintained and managed property. As a corporate traveler I have spent at least 2000 nights in hotels all over the U.S. in the last 15 years. The OteSaga was the worst managed property I have ever stayed in. There were flies to shoo away in the indoor main dining room during dinner and again at breakfast. The meeting rooms and the halls to the pool smelled strongly of mold. From the strong chlorine smell drifting over the lake front lawn on Friday evening, it was apparent the pool operators had a problem maintaining the proper chemical level and were shocking the pool with large doses of chemicals at night. When I asked to speak with the manager about numerous problems with my room at 8:30 am after a night of torture the response from the desk clerk was ?he usually gets in around 9:30 or 10:00 (AM)?. At 10:30 am I went back still no manager. So I provided the desk clerk with the list of problems in the room and said I would rather drive back to Virginia than stay another night in that room. I was told the manager would come up and see me at the room. So now I was trapped in my room until he was available. At 11:55 AM (check out at 1:00 PM) I receive a call from a desk clerk stating ?The manager said there was nothing he could do for you if you want a maintenance man can come up and see what he can do about the noise?. You decide for yourself if you would stay in a health and safety hazard like the OtaSaga, here is the list of items I complained about: <ol> </ol> <ul> <li>- Loud equipment room next door vibrating the bedroom wall. </li> <li>- HVAC equipment that squealed intermittently for two or three minutes at a time when on. </li> <li>- Poorly repaired safety lock on the door (patched in not the correct type for the door and frame). </li> <li>- Carpet coming up at the bathroom?s entrance (trip hazard) </li> <li>- Leaks from the ceiling in the bathroom growing mold. </li> <li> - Tub with at least a week?s growth of mold on the inside corners </li> <li>- Failed a smoke detector that blinked a bright white light all night to provide a warning that it did not work </li> </ul> <p> Since none of my complaints was addressed and the problem was handed back to me by the staff; rather than being subjected to another night of torture, I checked out at 1:00 PM. Thus choosing an overnight drive to Virginia (after the wedding I was attending on the 11th in the evening) over another sleepless night?s stay at OteSaga was easy. Finally, the management will probably never know who wrote this complaint because after three requests they never did get my name spelled correctly on the $500+ bill for the one night stay.</pDonald P.
- Business Description:Serving the area since 1994. We offer complete pest control to residential homes and businesses. A NPMA trained staff offers all your pest control needs in a prompt and courteous fashion. A 10% senior discount is also available as part of our serviceRecent Review:It went fine. Took about 30-60 minutes. Will have them back next spring and summer to spray again.Tom R.
- Business Description:Complete tree removal, tree trimming, stump grinding. Very detailed clean up.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
A dehumidifier in the basement helps make the space more enjoyable when you don’t feel like you’re swimming in there. But you’ll want to consider these seven items first when learning how to choose a dehumidifier for a basement.
Figuring out how to clean up fallen leaves can be your most tedious, sweat-through-your flannel shirt seasonal chore. Consider time, tools & the environment when choosing between raking vs. mulching leaves. Learn pros & cons of each leaf removal method
Find lawn care services in
- De Kalb Junction
- Alexandria Bay
lawn care services in Ogdensburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cazenovia Equipment Company, Inc.5570 Shady Ave
Lowville, New York
- Cazenovia Equipment Company, Inc.2 Remington Park Dr.
Cazenovia, New York
- CLD Custom Carpentry169 stone mill rd
Hudson, New York
- Comfort Pest Control1007 Brigham Rd
Dunkirk, New York
- CountryMax610 East Main Street
Batavia, New York
- CountryMax1945 Balsey Road
Seneca Falls, New York
- CountryMax4099 Lakeville Road
Geneseo, New York
- Cazenovia Equipment Company, Inc.
- greenway lawn service & landscape,LLC.8331 teelin rd
Blossvale, New York
- greenway lawn service & landscape,LLC.
- Horton Landscaping3181 State Rte 352
BIG FLATS, New York
- Horton Landscaping
- Ian C Carey22 Scott st
Hoosick Falls, New York
- Ian C Carey
- LJC 1323622 Staie Rd
Carthage, New York
- LJC 13
- North Country landscaping and snow removal 913 Mechanic St
Ogdensburg, New York
- North Country landscaping and snow removal
- Otesaga Resort Hotel60 Lake St
Cooperstown, New York
- Otesaga Resort Hotel
- The Joyce & Holbrook Lawfirm26 North Main Street
Sherburne, New York
- The Mayhem Managers Cleaning Service21 Gridley Ave
Saratoga Springs, New York
- Top Notch Tree & Lawn Care Service8516 W Somerset Rd
BARKER, New York
- Tripp's & Carroll's Property Maintenance Services18 Kendall Street
Clifton Springs, New York
- The Joyce & Holbrook Lawfirm