Find out how to make DIY mosquito repellent from common household ingredients. Avoid smelly, expensive sprays with our tried and tested mosquito repellents you can make quickly and easily at home.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Niagara Falls, NY
There are 7 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Niagara Falls
- Pest Express LLCTimothy is an incredible resource to homeowners. Not only did he quickly come to perform service and offer a reasonable price, he walked us around the whole property pointing out other changes we could make to things like landscaping, to reduce the chance for insects and bugs to be bother us. We will recommend Timothy to anyone that asks for care and we plan to use him for routine service going forward
- Suburban Pest Control LLCThey did a good job, mice seem to be gone for a few months now. However, Communication is poor. follow-up visits are not scheduled ahead of time. They call the day before & tell you what time the tech will arrive. They assume that the tech does not need to enter your house/business, I need them to check inside my house, it’s a waste of money if I won’t be home. It can be hard to reschedule when they call. They also don’t reach out when they are running late. I think both of these indicate disrespect for their customers’ time
- Orkin Termite Treatmentthey came when they said they would sprayed the nests then came back to remove them. problem solved.
- Suburban Pest Control LLCBees were still alive the next day. Tech told me they would all be dead within 12 hours. I left him a voicemail and he never returned my call.
- Ehrlich Pest ControlTheir service has been exceptional. They are timely, courteous. Their communication they have before and after the appointment. All of the people that have come out are very knowledgeable and professional.
- Suburban Pest Control LLCWas very helpful. Determined yellow jackets had not gone up into attic. It's been a couple weeks, and have not seen any yellow jackets flying around the air conditioner. I can sleep now at night.
- Suburban Pest Control LLCSuburban Pest Control was able to make it the same day before the long holiday weekend. The technician was prompt and professional. He did a thorough job. However, after 5 days, some yellow jackets were still visiting the hive. I contacted Suburban Pest Control and they were able to apply a second treatment later that week. All of the Yellow Jackets are now gone! Suburban Pest Control, both on the phone and at the house, were extremely pleasant, knowledgeable and professional. I would highly recommend them
- Suburban Pest Control LLCCould not have gone better. The worker was very professional we have not seen a bee since would hire these people again
- Suburban Pest Control LLCCould not have gone better. Problem solved 🐝s are gone, have not come back. Ben was very professional answered all my questions. Highly recommend Angela Robert, Grand Island New York
- Suburban Pest Control LLCWe discovered bees burrowing in our home and found Suburban Pest on Angie's List. They had great reviews so we hired them. They came out the very next day and quite efficiently treated the problem. The service person was polite, knowledgeable and professional. The whole process took less than 30 minutes, and they even gave us a discount for using Angie's List
Pest Control Companies in Niagara Falls
- Business Description:We are 2nd generation, family owned and operated, exterminators in WNY with over 40 years of extermination experience in the pest control industry. Our courteous and professional staff, Certified Exterminators, Buffalo & Rochester Trappers and Technicians are chemically conscious. Your safety and pest elimination is our #1 priority. Also, for all your nuisance wildlife control needs, we have a licensed Trapper. There is no pest problem too big or too small to safely exterminate. For extermina..Recent Review:They did a good job, mice seem to be gone for a few months now. However, Communication is poor. follow-up visits are not scheduled ahead of time. They call the day before & tell you what time the tech will arrive. They assume that the tech does not need to enter your house/business, I need them to check inside my house, it’s a waste of money if I won’t be home. It can be hard to reschedule when they call. They also don’t reach out when they are running late. I think both of these indicate disrespect for their customers’ timeLiz M.
- Business Description:Committed to providing quality for our clients, we’ve built a solid reputation with our team approach to remodeling services for your home. We work with you, and we employ the right architect and engineers to assure creative, cost-effective solutions. We meet and exceed expectations – every time, on time. Our repeated customers recognize our commitment to quality projects, creative and fast track solutions, and functional designs! We specialize in home improvements/remodeling. We are very ..Recent Review:Finished result is wonderful and we are very happy with the work performed. Toly and his team worked quickly and were honest and reliable. He coordinated with a few other contractors well (we hired separate electric and HVAC contractors). He took reasonable care to protect the carpet and walls while carrying materials into the house, and kept us updated with progress. We left town for a week and his team continued to work on their own - there were no issues. There was a hiccup in the permitting process which was due to them not being as familiar our town's restrictive system, but apart from a few weeks of delay was not a big issue. Once we had all the proper permits, the work proceeded smoothly. There were no surprises in terms of costs, and what was initially quoted was the final cost of the project (not counting a change we added midway through the process, replacing a window). His prices are very reasonable. He also went above and beyond helping us remove an old countertop that the countertop company refused to remove, and hooking up the plumbing after they installed the new countertop. During the permitting process we found out that we would need a larger window in the room to meet light and vent requirements. We ordered a custom floor to ceiling casement window from Andersen, and Toly and his crew (he brought in a few extra people for this one job) had no problem removing the old window and installing this extremely heavy window for usRaymon O.
- Business Description:Lawn, Tree Care & Pest Control ServicesRecent Review:I’ve been with Buffalo Lawn and Landscape for 2 years and I appreciate their responsiveness and honesty. Nick is great about replying quickly and they always call and email in advance. I did have issues twice with how their staff mowed the lawn but twice in 2 years is not at all bad and the owner was fantastic to talk to. He addressed the issues and I have only good things to say about how this company performs and treats their customersBrigid G.
- Business Description:Call today for a free consultation. Our team of certified arborists provides expert tree services, trimming, removals, insect and disease prevention and more. All Davey Tree specialists are licensed, bonded and insured and committed to personalized client service and accomplishing your property goals. Contact us today to get startedRecent Review:Professional & efficient. Started with a certified arborist coming out for inspection, and providing an estimate of work to be performed. Total cost was comparable to other estimates I had gotten. Prior to crew coming out, separate company came out to mark utility lines on lawn in the area of the tree work to be performed. A week to two weeks later, crew of 3 came and took down the very large ash tree, and hauled it off. Stump grinding was handled immediately afterwardsJason C.
- Recent Review:they came when they said they would sprayed the nests then came back to remove them. problem solved.timothy g.
- Business Description:Complete Pest Management for residential and commercial locations. We have NPMA trained technicians, certified bed bug canine, and over 25 years of experience working throughout New York State. We specialize in control of all pests in your home or business. Specializing in schools, hospitals, universities, nursing homes,residential homes and townhousesRecent Review:True commitment to excellence! Made contact through Angie's List and they contacted me within a couple of hours. The other 2-3 companies which I contacted through Angie's list have yet to contact me! Vinny arrived on time and was very professional and to the point. He did a thorough examination and assessment of my property and quickly arrived at a conclusion and proposed a plan to exterminate the mice in my basement. Aside from identifying the problem he also identified possible points of entry from the outside and made logical suggestions to eliminate these entry points. There was never any effort to up sell me and he accepted payment via check, cash or credit card. Highly recommended! Thank you again for superior servicechris s.
- Business Description:Healthy Homes specializes in Indoor Air Quality - Mold Treatments, Radon Mitigation, VOC Treatments and Corrective/Preventative Measures. Mold Treatments includes the use of a all-natural botanical solutions, a og application of DE-Mold, the all-natural, botanical biologic based solution that consumes mold/bacteria/viruses. Preventative coatings may be applied. RADON Mitigation systems installed professionally and guaranteed. Restoration services provide corrective/preventative measures and..Recent Review:After Healthy Homes did such a great job on my rental apartment, decided to see if they could help me with the cigarette smell in my car. Was sold a small handheld fog machine and some Un-Odor product. Fogged the entire interior of my vehicle, sprayed the product on all surfaces. After washing the windows with Windex and wiping everything down with a dry towel, the car was free from odor and looked and smelled clean and fresh! Fantastic Products!!Travis M.
- Recent Review:First of all, on a positive note Jack was friendly and personable. Also, Jack's prices are much more reasonable than many other WNY services. Jack receives a mixed review as our experience with him had some hits and misses. He gets a B for setting up a trap on the exterior of the home to encourage the racoon/squirrel to escape. Jack installed a metal grill over the former opening in the soffit. However, Jack gets a D for what happened soon after. When we explained there were still squirrels in the attic after Jack installed a metal grate over the opening, rather than investigating the attic or setting up traps inside the attic, Jack dismissed this idea and the possibility squirrels could be in the attic and simply explained there was no way they could get in. Soon after, the squirrel(s) which were trapped in the attic chewed through the exterior soffit to escape, resulting in further costly repairs. When we inquired if Jack would help alleviate the cost of these repairs, we received no responseJacob W.
- Business Description:Family operated. Healthy Lawn is a locally owned and operated company offering a full line of lawn care services and Mosquito Control. Offering the best possible service using only the finest products at prices that won't break the family bank. We are trained professionals dedicated to giving you the best possible lawn on your street. Our goal is to make sure that you are totally satisfied with our lawn care and other services. We will continuously work with you until you are totally satisfie..Recent Review:Never applied fall/winter application. I talked to Mr. Dennis Nicola regarding this issue. The last application was on AUGUST 27th which I have paper work for. He lied saying that was the fall/winter application. I believe everyone would say it would be the late summer application I prepaid for 5applications, only received 4. He lied, due to the fact, stating he said he closed his business on OCTOBER 20th, how could he state I received a fall/winter on OCTOBER 27th ??? It shows this man is definitely lying!! He owes me $66.94 due to the fact I only received 4 applications. Stay away from this company!!! Plus this is the worst my lawn has ever looked AND I pre for the service!David B.
- Business Description:Pest Control. Open 24/7 for Emergency Services. Home repairs and inspections.Recent Review:The contractor came out as scheduled. All the sink drains were sprayed with a chemical solution. The basement area was also sprayed . Was told this treatment would eliminate the problem. We were away from the home for several days and upon return the flying bugs returned. A call was placed to have the contactor return . A scheduled time was to return on Wed. 09/18/19 between 11am --1Pm This date was a no show . The contractor claims the house call was made at the right time . My wife was home the entire time . This was also confirmed by our security camera . A another call to operator cell no.. to again schedule another time. It was set up to be 9am on 09/19/19. Again no one came to our home nor did we receive a call . Think Angie's List should drop them from your recommended list . Would appreciate a response to this complainAlbert B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
When it comes to having healthy plants and attracting beneficial insects, using natural insecticides that you make at home is an excellent choice for gardeners looking for a way to use pesticides without harming their plants.
Ridding your kitchen of fruit flies can be done using different cleaning products and DIY fruit fly traps. Learn how to make your own fruit fly remedy by using products you likely have in the pantry—but know that patience is required.
Find pest exterminators in
- Grand Island
- North Tonawanda
- East Amherst
- Clarence Center
- West Seneca
pest exterminators in Niagara Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A+ Contractors of WNY LLC3840 E ROBINSON RD #226
Buffalo, New York
- Als Animal & Insect Pest Control5821 Fairview Dr
Sanborn, New York
- America's Integrity Pest Services PO box 273
Buffalo, New York
- Amherst Exterminators834 Klein Road
Williamsville, New York
- ANIMAL PEST CONTROL5254 MAPLETON RD
LOCKPORT, New York
- A+ Contractors of WNY LLC
- Buffalo Environmental & Construction Group, LLC2316 Delaware Ave., Suite 250
Buffalo, New York
- Buffalo Exterminating3636 N Buffalo St
Orchard Park, New York
- Buffalo Lawn & Landscape, Inc.224 Dingens St
Buffalo, New York
- BUG BUSTERS9730 57TH AVE 223
Corona, New York
- Bugg Control Inc2995 Grand Island Blvd
Grand Island, New York
- Busch Bros. Bee Removal and Beekeeping126 Hamilton Dr
Buffalo, New York
- Buffalo Environmental & Construction Group, LLC
- Funk Lawn Care330 Fillmore Ave
Tonawanda, New York
- Funk Lawn Care
- JACK'S NUISANCE WILDLIFE RMVLPO Box 75
Java Village, New York
- JACK'S NUISANCE WILDLIFE RMVL
- Suburban Pest Control LLC7350 Boston State Rd
Hamburg, New York
- Suburban Pest Control LLC
- Weed Man - Buffalo East NY33 West Ave
Albion, New York
- Weed Man - Buffalo East NY