Go Green Express Home Services

Founded 1977 • With Angi since February 2011

3.6

Go Green Express Home Services in the Hudson Valley is a cleaner, greener, and more cost-efficient home service company. All the technicians and staff at the company set their standards above the competition, making them the Hudson Valley’s premier choice for green plumbing, heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality, and other contracting services. Based in Newburgh, they proudly serve Orange County, Dutchess County, Putnam County, Ulster County, and Rockland County, NY. Whether you have an emergency, need a same-day appointment, are looking for a money-saving and efficient HVAC solution, or would like to learn more about how Go Green Express Home Services can help you, contact them today! The team is ready to provide a comprehensive solution to a wide variety of residential or commercial issues....

KAPPUS PUMPS & PLUMBING THE PUMP MAN

Emergency Well Pump & Water System Repair Specialist, 5 year warranty on pumps and tanks, Most Jobs Completed in 24 Hrs or less C.F. Kappus Pumps and Plumbing, The Pump Man, have been offering quality and affordable emergency well pump and water system repair services to the Putnam, and parts of Westchester, Rockland Dutchess and orange counties. We specialize in all types of water well pumps and water filtration in residential and commercial applications. Our expert staff offers quality and reliable services that you can count on to get your water system running again in a timely manor. We carry a variety of the most popular well pumps and tank in our trucks to get your water flowing again with just one visit. We carry an extensive in house inventory of plumbing equipment which allows most emergencies to be completed within 24 hours, depending on their severity. Our highly trained and experienced staff is eager to assist you. We are a family owned ad operated business with over 100 years of experience; our commitment to excellence has earned us the reputation as one of the best mechanical contractors in the area. And has allowed us to become one of “Franklin Electrics Authorized Key Dealers.” Grundfos pumps water pro dealer and also a Pentair pro deal. We Have an A+ rating on Angies List and a 5 Star rating on Home Advisor, Goggle, and Yelp...No matter what brand of pump or tank you have, Gould, grundfos , franklin, Meyers, Pentair, Jacuzzi, Amtrol, we Service all make and models, residential and commercial. Ask our technicians about our steady flow constant pressure upgrade to your water system to help increase water flow and pressure throughout the water system. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR BUSINESS & SERVICES PLEASE VISIT WWW.KAPUSPUMPS.COM

Angus Theriault & Sons Inc

Angus Theriault & Sons – Providing Residential and Commercial Roofing Services in Westchester County and Surrounding Areas for Over 75 Years. Integrity and quality work have been prime ingredients in our success from the start. We have built a solid reputation on customer satisfaction, achieved through quality work, attention to detail and prompt service.Angus Theriault & Sons specializes in residential roofing, sheet metal fabrication, gutters, soffit, fascia, copper and aluminum work and more. We can suggest the best application for your particular needs whether it be maintenance, reinforcement, restoration or a complete new roofing system. We carefully estimate every job, quote a reasonable price and complete the work in the shortest time possible. We are licensed, insured, and certified by the manufacturers and provide superior craftsmanship and experienced professionalism. Additional Email: Info@Westchesterroofer.Com

Empire Inspections and Appraisals

We specialize in Home Inspection and Real Estate Appraisal services, for existing homes and new construction! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Severing the lower Hudson valley for over 15 years! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

09/30/2020

Simply stated, this company is DISHONEST. Their pricing is predatory and their professional recommendations CANNOT be trusted. We had a Navien unit installed by GoGreen for our elderly parents in 2017 (as recommended by Go Green). They advised that the system would be the most cost effective and efficient. One year after the install we were advised to do an antifreeze treatment ($2,200) and then s...

Description of Work
Boiler install and service

Category air duct cleaning

08/21/2019

I would not recommend the company. They won't pay the damages and the claims was subrogated by the insurance company's attorney. The result of the poor installation and lack of expertise in the installation of the equipment created a water leak damaging the kitchen ceiling and bedroom floor.

Description of Work
They installed heat pump HVAC.

04/14/2018

Horrible experience I explained to the company exactly what i needed the customer service said the tech will come out see the part and go get it from supply warehouse. i was immediately hit with sales pitch for a contract and tried to sell me a water softener system back seating my initial problem. A couple of days later i received a call they could not get the parts and would have to change out t...

Description of Work
Change a UV Bulb and sleeve

11/26/2017

Last year I had a new furnace installed by Go Green for $5,000. (I have since realized that it was too much) In mid November I unexpectedly ran out of fuel oil and locked out the oil burner. I called go green in to remedy the situation. A nozzle replacement (not the nozzle recommended by the manufacturer) and cleaning of the electrodes later I have a 2 hour service call and a $650 bill along with ...

Description of Work
Ran out of fuel oil and locked out of burner.

08/12/2017

They were excellent. I highly recommend them, highly. Excellent, excellent, excellent! They are great, amazing. I started using them in February and I'm still using them. We are in the middle of a project now. One thing was about $9000 and another thing was about $12000.

Description of Work
Heating and Air Conditioning

08/20/2016

Efficient and friendly crew in sales and installation at GO GREEN. A/C failed in the depths of heat wave. We were up and running again with all new equipment within just a few days from my initial phone call.

Description of Work
Install replacement central air compressor and air handler

Category heating & cooling contractor

08/04/2016

Our shower suddenly sprang a leak which was draining into our downstairs fire place. I contacted Go Green who was very reassuring about our problem. They sent a plumber by the name of Phil who was fantastic. He was able to diagnose and fix the leak on the spot. We will definitely use Go Green in the Future!

Description of Work
Repaired our leaking bathtub valves.

Category plumber

07/31/2016

We were very pleased when we called Go Green Express during a heat wave. The company who usually services our equipment wouldn't call back as they were too busy, even though we were regular customers. Over the phone, Go Green helped diagnose the problem so the tech could arrive with the correct part. The technician, Jameson, arrived and was polite, knowledgeable and professional. The office called and confirmed our appointment and got someone out quickly, even though we were not regular customers. We would absolutely use them again.

Description of Work
We needed repair of two AC condenser units, approximately ten years old.

Category heating & cooling contractor

04/29/2016

I had a flood in my kitchen and I called them and they came and fixed it and I bought materials to fix my sink and add things in. They ended up being way too expensive for the parts, they were overpriced for what they were. I did a service contract with them before I found out how much the parts were so I was glued to that. They left and then my kitchen flooded even worse. I called them to complain and then they were going to charge for what they broke. The manager called back and said can you please give us an opportunity to correct everything and I will suspend the service charge on your contract for a couple months. I knew that I was not going to call them back because I got another estimate for changing the hardware in my bathroom, based on the fact that they said it was in violation. But the city of Beacon said it was not in violation. I cancelled because that was not the field. They were disappointing; the estimates were inflated and they did not tell the truth. It was a con job.

Description of Work
I used Go Green Express Home Services

Category plumber

04/20/2016

I used Go Green originally as my AC/Heat maintenance which in the beginning were fine but then the company started rescheduling all my appointments due to them not having a person to send and finding out the day of that they aren't able to make it. This happened on three different occasions which was very frustrating when you have to use a vacation day or part of a vacation day from work. This was the start of my boiling point with the company. I began my project on doing my master bathroom and renovating it down to the studs and decided to try their plumbing by hiring them to install the plumbing work and a shower base. Now I bought the shower base and accessories prior to their visit. I supplied them most of the material things so they had to do little buying. When it came to the estimate the guy they sent just had no idea how to give a proper estimate. His initial was around $3,500 which then i told them he's crazy. He had to ask me what I thought I should be paying. I told him since I'm supplying material only about $1600 because it should only be about 4-5 hours of work if you are a good plumber and I got that figure because I have a family member in the business for over 30 years and that's what his plumber who is expensive would charge. So he had to make a call to the main office to see if they can lower the estimate. Finally they came back with $2,400 which was still too high but i needed the work done. I only agreed to the price if they would include all new shutoff valves for the faucet sink and the toilet, which they agreed too and were not happy that the plumber that they sent agreed to that. This should have been a huge warning sign for me and should have went with someone else but I was foolish. Now the guy started his work and I would never to think to double check his work but now I'll be always skeptical. I had my uncle and cousin come up since they own their own construction company to help me out with sheet rocking and putting up durock cement board. While we were installing we noticed that the sheets of durock were not matching up on top of each other over the shower base and decided to check on the level of the shower base. It was 3/4 of an inch off level. So not only am I paying a lot more than I should have but now the guy didn't even set the shower base in correctly. I called them up immediately and said they need to make this right. So everything came to a stop - sheet rocked what we could and removed the Durock and my guys went home to stall the project up. Finally the plumber came back and had to put a lot more mud down and level it correctly and I stood there while he did just that to make sure he did it correctly and he installed the shutoff valves while he was there. The only problem is now my project got put off for 2 weeks because I couldn't get my family members back up to help me finish. So I asked them is there anything they can do for me that would help satisfy this hold up. If they had someone who knew what they were doing the first time around this wouldn't have happened and I would have been done 2 weeks earlier. I was thinking maybe $500 off the project would have been nice but they refused. The only thing they offered me was more months free on the AC/Heat which only added up to $72 which I thought was insulting. So I cut ties with them completely and would never use them again. Very unprofessional.

Description of Work
I asked for a shower base to be installed along with the plumbing changed from a two handle to one handle.

Category heating & cooling contractor","plumber","home remodeling contractor

Plumbing. Water heaters. Sewer & drain. Sump pumps. Water system tanks. Home energy audit. Air duct cleaning. Home appliance, fan & home theater & thermostat installation & repair. Generators. Air testing. Water sanitizers, softeners & filtration. Reverse osmosis systems. UV water treatment. Green living.

Oil delivery.