Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Madrid, NY
There are 2 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Madrid
- B-Sure Systems IncB-Sure inspected and said the foundation is solid and is not moving anywhere. It is just the outer layer that needs to be redone.
- Herington PaintingThese guys are pros. Hard working, responsive, detail oriented. If anyone has a bad experience with this team, it’s a fluke. I highly recommend and will use again.
- Explicit ExteriorsJason and his crew are the best! Their work speaks for itself! Before my project was even done my neighbors were coming over to drool! When you pay for services you want people that you can trust to get the job done and do it well! I definitely found that with Explicit Exteriors! Their work is not only gorgeous but neat as well. I had work done by TH Modeling that was sloppy, they came once a week, and that really scared me about going into construction again on my house. I’m so glad I found Explicit Exteriors! I’ve already booked them for a back deck and kitchen remodeling. If you are looking to do any type of construction on your property look no further, Explicit Exteriors will have your house looking the best on the block
- Northern Enterprises General Contracting, LLCJust wanted to express my gratitude to George Ludwig and all his hard working folks at Northern Enterprises! My aunt was away from her home in Granville NY because she was helping care for my parents who both had medical issues in Virginia. Well the furnace went out, and the pipes burst and this resulted in water damage. I was helping her out with the insurance claim because she was busy with my folks. I was so lucky to find Northern Enterprises online. Not only was George Ludwig very responsive, he really helped handle the insurance claim too. We could not come back to NY to deal with any of this in person and it was just as Covid-19 was starting to be a concern in the states. George kept in touch with me by em-mail and text. He sent us any documents that we needed to sign, he sent photos of the work as things were progressing. He even waited to receive the final payment for the work he did until after we got the final payment from the insurance company. Not only did he do the work we asked, he did it with excellence! He went over and above anything that we expected. The house has been restored beautifully. And we never felt like we were at a disadvantage. There were no hidden expenses or unexpected expenses either. George made sure everything went well. He is a man of integrity who you can really trust. This whole thing started in January 2020- and George had it all squared away by early March. THANK YOU GEORGE
- Basement Systems Of New YorkCompany walked the property, reviewed / discussed the issues and provided a book thoroughly describing basement problems and how they should be addressed. Lots of valuable info in the book which was very helpful on its own. However, the focus of their work seems to be on providing drainage solutions within the foundation walls and they appear to be experts in this regard. Our preference would be to keep the water outside the foundation walls and feel that a provider specializing in this would better suit our needs
- Locktight Waterproofing CorpWe were having moisture problems and contacted them to remedy the problem. We scheduled the work to be done a few months out as they were booked. There was a death in the family the week before they started and we were out of our house most of the time that they were working. They were very professional and courteous and sensitive to the circumstances. The work they did was excellent. We have not had moisture problems in the basement since
- Explicit ExteriorsJason and his crew were among the most professional that I have ever experienced working with. Jason was knowledgable, caring, friendly and extremely easy to talk to. He had no problem answering even the silliest of questions that I had. His crew leader Rick was of amazing talent. And also just so pleasant to work with. Jason and his crew worked in my home for about 4 months. And I gotta say now that they are done My wife and i miss the company. lol excellent job Explicit Exteriors. Thanks agai
- Basement Flood Protector IncThey responded and called me promptly the next day, listened to my explanation of need and gave me an estimate for a system that would meet my needs. As my need was not major and only for backup protection and peace of mind, they suggested one of their smaller systems, but would make a recommendation after a visit. The service person came in 3 days at the appointed time, assessed my system and installed the one that was recommended to me over the phone. I was not able to be at home during the installation, so he showed my wife what he was doing and explained the his assessment and the installed system. He was very courteous and professional. On my inspection, the system looks professional and just what I was looking for. Between my wife's explanations and reading the system manual, I feel confident that I can care for the system and that it will well meet our needs
- B-Dry Systems of Southern New York, Inc.Dealing with B-Dry was great. From the consultation, to the office answering my questions, to the punctual professional team working in my basement. They kept me informed about the work being done, performed the work quickly, and cleaned up after the job. While on the pricier side of a home improvement, I have not had any issues with water in the basement for the past few months, and to far the system is holding up very well to the Spring thaw and April rain
- Js masonry construction llcSteve Walt is hard-working and professional. I was so please with his work at my industrial sites that I used him at home to help me solve a long-standing problem with water entering my basement.
Basement Waterproofers in Madrid
- Business Description:Additional ph # (610)328-4446. Additional email: email@example.com. Mailing Address:Po Box 530 Ephrata PA 17522Recent Review:My initial contact with Leelands was 10 years ago. I really admired the work they had done on my neighbors house. I just couldn't afford slate repair or replacement at the time. The employees were always courteous and patient. Fast forward to May 2018, I had exhausted all the patching my roof could take. I contacted Leelands, Donna promptly scheduled Luke to come out for an estimate. Luke was on time and provided honest feedback. I recieved a Photo Report, Field Condition Report and Proposals a few weeks later. It took me a few more months to decide how to proceed. In October, Leelands sent Gabriel and Miguel to make the repairs. They were prompt, courteous and worked diligently to finish the job. After a rainy 2018, my roof is still leak freeTANYA L.
- Business Description:Established in 1994, Max Parangi Architects P.C. provides complete Architecture, Interior Design, Planning & Landscape Architecture services. When Max Parangi Architects first opened its doors in New York as a "boutique" architectural firm, the goal was to develop and maintain the highest design standards as reflected by the Company’s motto: "Architecture of Distinction.” After two decades of expansion and the establishment of a second office in New Jersey, the firm’s vision and philosophy of..Recent Review:Max is a terrific architect. Like many people during this quarantine, I’m thinking about building a deck for my yard. I’ve interviewed many architects and Max was by far the most responsive, thorough and patient architect. During the interviewing process, Max was the only architect who took the time to understand my project and provided advice. He also looked up my town’s code and informed me of my options. When looking for a surveyor, he took the time to speak w/ them and explain the request. I would highly recommend MaxGerald T.
- Business Description:Since 1997, American Dry Basement Systems is waterproofing basements, encapsulating crawl spaces, installing sump pumps and battery backup systems and repairing foundation cracks in basements throughout Connecticut & Southeastern New York. Our mission is a simple one. We ensure that every customer that installs our basement waterproofing system will be water-free for life. Our system is backed by the best lifetime warranty in the industry. Our warranty is also transferable. You can trust us t..Recent Review:I consider it as my civic responsibility to warn public about this company. We had drainage system and sump pump installed by this company in March of 2020 and I paid close to $7,000 for it. Within a month of installation we has a day of rain and there was water in the basement. The water did not drain into the sump pump, instead came up through the floor and sump pump never kicked in. Clearly there is flaw in the design and installation of the system. The "technician" they sent failed to identify the problem or fix it. Clearly they are not standing by their system. I contacted Peter O'shea, owner of the company via e mail and to this date I have not received a response. Now I am left with an unusable basement after spending 7000 dollars. I have contacted BBB and waiting on their response. The sales person was knowledgeable and professional. I can't say the same about the workers that installed the system. I urge you to think twice before spending your hard earned money on their system. If you hire American dry to waterproof your basement you will not have a dry basement . It is just a matter of time before you see waterSajini J.
- Business Description:Specializing in finish carpentry. Home Remodeling. Ground up construction.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:Good job, reasonable given the cost. My only complaint was less than meticulous clean up of the siding debris. <br />Wanda H.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business , That have the right skilled professionals to get all you your contractor needs accomplished !! We have teams in multiple areas and we do use some subcontractors .. We do offer some payment options , we to offer promotions and discounts !
- Business Description:No job is to small or big. We offer any construction or restoration related services, and also landscaping. Call anytime for emergency issues like a leaking roof or pipes.Recent Review:My grandson loved his new swingset/treefort. No matter what project I ask Jason to do he does a GREAT job! Many more new projects yet 2 go and he is the 1st I call! <br /> <br /> <br />Deborah I.
- Business Description:Handyman work, General Contracting services, with over 25 years experience. Fully insured. Our motto "No job too big, no job too small" We are a small husband and wife owned business, therefore able to offer competitive pricing while keeping the quality of work high. We have a dedicated well trained crew
- Business Description:Quality oriented business. Offering professional and reliable services.
- Business Description:Black lake builders is. Owner operated. Construction company serving upstate NY We do. All phases. Of. Construction new homes. ,remodeling,all types of. Roofing. ,Siding ,windows ,doors and moreRecent Review:unknownJohn M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- De Kalb Junction
- Brasher Falls
- Fort Covington
waterproofing contractors in Madrid
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Black lake builders755 yankee st rd
Ogdensburg, New York
- Black lake builders
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Exceptional property services contracting and excavation517 Water St
Watertown, New York
- Exceptional property services contracting and excavation
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Infinity Construction18 S Main St
Norfolk, New York
- Infinity Construction
- Leelands Slate Roof Repair101 N. Carroll Street
- Leelands Slate Roof Repair
- MAX PARANGI ARCHITECTS399 Knollwood Road Suite 114
White Plains, New York
- MAX PARANGI ARCHITECTS
- RAC Engineering PC658 Oliver Street
NORTH TONAWANDA, New York
- RAC Engineering PC
- TUFF-KOTE FLOORING1704 Saratoga Rd
South Glens Falls, New York
- TUFF-KOTE FLOORING