Your kitchen cleaning tools can be a bacterial haven. But knowing how to clean and when you replace your scrubbers and sponges helps you get the clean you need.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Liverpool, NY
There are 6 highly-rated local home cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Liverpool
- THE Green Clean TeamPerfect Communication And extra care even with my puppy. House just needed touch up and it was a treat to myself. Very pleased.
- Housekeeping SolutionsThe cleaners are well trained and professional. Although I do have favorites, I have never had reason to complain about cleaning performance. I have used this service for several years. emerald years.
- A&D Property ServicesEvery project I threw at them, they hit out of the park! Will definitely be hiring them again in the future! My number one recommendation to all my friends and family!
- D.C.RKnowledgeable, professional, and reliable. I will definitely work with David again and highly recommend him to all in need of his services!
- Housekeeping SolutionsI, obviously, expect services that I consider housecleaning, but are not provided even when I am willing to pay. Each time the cleaners arrive they are brand new to the work of cleaning for others. I would hire again, not because of satisfactory work, but because I cannot locate another service. Have done a very good job with bathrooms
- CNY Cleaning & Maintenance Services LLCThe first two times were excellent with both brothers. The next couple of times the job was attempted by one person , the job was not as complete as the other times. I had to remind them of things not completed or missed. Being prompt has always been an issue. I am going to have them come one more time and re-evaluate at that time
- Housekeeping SolutionsOn 11/18/2021, a cleaning crew came to the house with three people supposed to be for an hour and twenty minutes with an agreed list of what was supposed to be done PRIOR to service given to the owner. The team leader stated, "We will not have time to do a good job and we can't clean the downstairs". I texted the owner that they can leave if they're not going to do what we agreed on. She called me and said that there's three of them, they should be able to get it done but they just need a little more time. I agreed to do two hours for them to COMPLETE the job. The job was not completed and they didn't do what we agreed on. Now, the owner is CLAIMING that I wasn't honest over the phone about the cleaning job which I was.. it is also HER job to do an accurate quote and if she's concerned about it then look at it first IN PERSON. I would pay the full amount IF they completed the job within two hours which I agreed to after she incorrectly quoted me once. THEY DID NOT COMPLETE THE JOB, BOTTOM LINE. The photos she has posted on her business page of build up is NOTHING LIKE MY HOUSE. HOWEVER, it is not my job to assess cleanliness of a house, it is her job to assess and give an accurate quote. I wish I just made them leave like my gut originally told me. However, the billing needs to be adjusted bc it was NOT A FINISHED JOB!!!!
- Down & Dirty Cleaning and OrganizingIt went great. They were on time and pleasant, friendly and neat. It was better than I could have imagined.
- Sara's Cleaning ServiceSara has been cleaning our vacation rental property for a few years now. She is very reliable and thorough - many of our renters have commented on how clean the place is when they arrive!
- DB Cleaning ServicesThe DB team was very friendly, thorough and efficient. My house was immaculate when they left. Would definitely hire again.
House Cleaning Companies in Liverpool
- Business Description:Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book hom..Recent Review:The visit went VERY WELL!! Christopher was professional, friendly, and helpful. He offered suggestions and also pointed out an issue with one of the rods. The mirror looks beautiful also! Christopher does excellent work!Adrienne H.
- Business Description:WE ARE A SMALL CLEANING SERVICE WITH 8 EMPLOYEES. WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS SINCE 2006 AND ARE SLOWLY AND STEADILY EXPANDING. WE ARE CURRENTLY SERVICING THE MAJORITY OF CAYUGA, ONONDAGA, AND OSWEGO COUNTIES. WE ARE FULLY INSURED AND ACCREDITED WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. ALL SUPPLIES NEEDED TO COMPLETE THE JOB(EXCEPT SURFACE SPECIFIC CLEANERS AND/OR PERSONAL PREFERENCES) ARE PROVIDED BY HOUSEKEEPING SOLUTIONS. OUR RATES ARE $45.00/HOUR/PERSON PLUS 8% SALES TAXRecent Review:The cleaners are well trained and professional. Although I do have favorites, I have never had reason to complain about cleaning performance. I have used this service for several years. emerald years.Eleanor F.
- Business Description:THE Green Clean Team provides Residential & Commercial Cleaning in the Manlius and surrounding areas. We are owner operated and focused on quality. Call us or click for a free estimate today!Recent Review:The service was very good. They were thorough, dependable, and everything was very clean. I've been using the service almost a year now. I use the service every two weeks, but recently, it was every week. They respond to my request very quickly and I do the payment electronically. They were flexibleHans L.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:They were terrific! Our four-man team worked non-stop throughout the day to manage our move. I never saw them take a break the entire time, and I accompanied the team to the storage facility. I will definitely be calling them again when we move from storage to our homePam W.
- Business Description:We are a leading provider of cleaning services with an outstanding reputation for quality and accountability throughout the Syracuse and surrounding areas. We have over 10 years experience in the cleaning industry. Insured and bonded. Reliable, dependable ,friendly and responsible.. We will probably be the last cleaning company you will need to hire.Please check out our website http://www.deluxehomeandofficecleaning.com and our FB page https://www.facebook.com/DeluxeHomeandOfficeCleaningCNYRecent Review:After the initial Full house cleaning, which went great, we have had two ladies come every 3 weeks. The two ladies that come may differ slightly each time, but there is always one that has been to our house more than once. The ladies do a great job in one hour (so you are paying for 2 person hours), for which we are billed monthly. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone looking for cleaning servicesJames R.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:I had paneling removed from my basement, walls & floors painted and new lighting. Everything went very well. Dave & Steve are very knowledgeable & professional. They were on time every day, breaks weren’t important, and their work was done exactly as I wanted and was affordable. They hauled away debris & left everything clean.I couldn’t be happier with the result!! I would definitely hire them againDiane L.
- Business Description:We started CNY Cleaning & Maintenance here locally in Syracuse NY in 2020 during the destructive & novel Corona Virus Pandemic. We saw an opportunity to make a difference & improve the cleanliness within our local communities & it's surrounding areas by offering competitive pricing for residential & commercial cleaning as well as other property services. We look forward to consistently amaze our customer's expectations & provide only the best service to Central New York. Satisfaction guarant..Recent Review:The first two times were excellent with both brothers. The next couple of times the job was attempted by one person , the job was not as complete as the other times. I had to remind them of things not completed or missed. Being prompt has always been an issue. I am going to have them come one more time and re-evaluate at that timeRosemarie R.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned owner-operated business. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Dan was on time, courteous, clean and neat and did superior work. I was very pleased with everything he repaired. Would highly recommend him to others and will definately hire him again for more home repair projectsLidia P.
- Business Description:Done Right Cleaning is a full service cleaning company. We specialize in being thorough and detailed. We wash walls,woodwork, clean ovens,inside and out of refrigerators.Wash kitchen cupboards etc.. See our website www.done-right-cleaning.com for more information. It is best to call 315-676-3816 for your cleaning estimateRecent Review:Our home is 3600 sf. Generally, they cleaned the entire first floor (kitchen, dining room, family room, living room, half-bath, and a separate 500 sf in-law apartment, the stairs/hallway upstairs and two additional full bathrooms. One team member spent the entire time in the kitchen: counters, cabinets, microwave, appliances, walls if smudged, molding, window sills, light fixtures, window, dusting of anything on the counters, dusting of framed pictures, tile floor, and any dishes I hadn't done. Nothing was done half-way. When the person cleaned the floor she meant business. Most people probably just go over the floor with a Swiffer or sponge mop. Done Right thoroughly wet the floor, then went to work on it with one of those heavy duty mops and scrub brushes if necessary. The rest of the house was treated the same way. We have hardwood hallways and flooring. Every throw rug was picked up and the flooring cleaned beneath. Dusting was handled the same way, the entire flat surface was cleaned - items on coffee tables and side tables were removed, not just cleaned around, they even dusted areas most people don't touch, like tops of window frames, the refrigerator, and high mantles. Seat cushions were removed from the furniture, and the interiors were vacuumed. They moved furniture to vacuum under things, including the couches. We have two dogs and two cats so there is a lot of fur everywhere. The dogs like to sit in a bay window - Done Right removed the dog beds, thoroughly vacuumed them, and cleaned the bay window before putting them back. The bathrooms were always spotless and they used toothbrushes to get at the crevices. I've never been much of a housekeeper (raised by a man) but Done Right always exceeded any expectation I might have had about a clean house. Janet (the owner) was always very accommodating if I needed extra help. ALWAYS. I knew I could count on them if I got in a bind. I haven't read all the reviews, but some people were complaining about the price. Done Right is pricey, but you get what you pay for. If you're content with someone coming in to do a quick run through (vacuum what can be easily accessed, dusting around objects, spraying a little air freshener so things "look" clean) use someone else. If you want your home CLEAN, by individuals who are bonded and insured, and who will clean the house the right way, then consider Done Right. If you are working with a budget, let Janet know so she can plan the team's time accordingly. I really miss these guys. They were the bestkaren b.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Amazing!! There was great contact person who was very connected and responsive. On the day of the move, she sent me a reminder and then a few hours later she let me know the workers would be a few minutes late. They arrived and from the start to the finish of the move they were professional, hard working, responsible, and kind. I would 100% use this company again without hesitationMaura K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
New flooring costs range from fairly affordable to luxury pricing, depending on many aspects. Installing new flooring can add a significant amount of value to your home and this guide will help break down all of your many options.
Hiring a house cleaner frees up your schedule and keeps your home spotless. The cost to hire a house cleaner depends on the size of your house, your schedule, and who you hire. Use this guide to better understand typical house cleaning prices.
Find home cleaning services in
House Cleaning Companies in Liverpool, NY
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
Poway, California 92064
- Granite Gold Inc.
- JMC Janitorial Services IncP.O. Box 730
Syracuse, New York 13206
- JMC Janitorial Services Inc
- Menninger Cleaning7850 Pegler Blvd
Bridgeport, New York 13030
- Merry Maids of Syracuse5858 E Molloy Rd 113
Syracuse, New York 13211
- MLS Cleaning Service LTD80 Center Rd
Pennellville, New York 13132
- Moving Ahead Services LLC4708 TOPPS INDUSTRIAL PKWY
Willoughby, Ohio 44094
- Ms Klean Is Here9443 Wickham Dr
Brewerton, New York 13029
- Menninger Cleaning
- Savon Cleaning Service1400 Highland st
Syracuse, New York 13203
- ServiceMaster Of Onondaga County7447 Thompson Rd
Syracuse, New York 13212
- Simply Green Cleaning CrewD7 Evergreen Cir
Liverpool, New York 13090
- So Clean20 Fennel St
Skaneateles, New York 13152
- Sparkling Cleaning204 North Court St
Wampsville, New York 13163
- Sparkling Interiors7409 Ventura Cir
Liverpool, New York 13088
- Superior Maids Service Inc.4 Gardner Ct
Liverpool, New York 13090
- Savon Cleaning Service
- Zippers Cleaning Service LLC122 Oakley Dr
Syracuse, New York 13212
- Zippers Cleaning Service LLC