CNY Roof Cleaners

Founded 2013 • With Angi since October 2014

CNY Roof Cleaners is Veteran owned and operated. We focus on providing high quality service and customer satisfaction with every cleaning service. We thrive on integrity, professionalism, and attention to detail. These qualities set us apart from the rest. If you have any questions or would like an exterior cleaning service, please feel free to call us. Thanks! Jeremy -All Roof Cleanings are backed by a 2 Year NO Algae or Moss Guarantee. -US Army Veteran Owned- Proud employer of Military Veterans....

CNY PowerWashing

CNY PowerWashing is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. We use only top of line equipment and products. Working with just about any surface no job it too big or too small for CNY PowerWashing!

Emerald City Window Cleaning

Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. At Emerald City Window Cleaning we are focused on providing quality services with the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. With a variety of offerings to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. We offer window cleaning, gutter cleaning, gutter brightening, vinyl siding washing, and solar panel cleaning services. We are a firefighter, family, and locally owned, Syracuse based company. You can always trust that you'll get a professional, experienced, and friendly person when you call us.

Fourever Cure Services

We are a team that provides services for any Business, residential or commercial properties! We get the jobs done in a timely manner.

07/27/2021

Very efficient and professional from the time of estimate by Jeff to the actual work by the cleaning crew of Gavin, Paul and Clayton. With the moss and other debris removed, the roof looks almost new. Am very pleased and would recommend this company’s services to anyone else.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

06/11/2021

Gavin did an excellent and thorough job. He was punctual and professional. Great experience overall. Received a call the day I authorized the work and they were here within 4 days. Wish all contractors were this responsive! Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Roof, gutter and exterior house cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,siding,roof cleaning

06/05/2021

I knew my garage roof needed cleaning but I never thought I had moss growing on my house roof. The sun (finally) came out one day while I was looking at my roof. The light hit the roof just at the right spot for me to see that every shingle needed cleaning. I was shocked as I could not see the moss before. Paul did a great job. I plan to ask for him when I need the gutters and house cleaned.

Description of Work
Roof cleaning: home and garage

Category gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

04/07/2021

The service was done in timely manner. The follow up was great. The work is professionally done and the cost was reasonable. Would highly recommend to everyone.

Description of Work
I have used CNY Roof Cleaners Service three times so far. First one was for roof cleaning, second one was for Attic cleaning and recently for roof repair.

12/01/2020

Paul and Gavin performed an excellent job in trying weather conditions on our four properties. They were professional and courteous. They gave helpful feedback regarding which gutters needed to be replaced and why.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Gutter - Cleaning. House Washing. Roof Cleaning. Tree Branch Trimming. Roof Snow & Ice Dam Removal. We also do Blown-Insulation, Roof Inspections, Ridge Vent Replacement- Deck Restoration & Exterior Cleaning

Gutter Installation, French Drain Cleaning, Arterial Mold removal on siding. Window Cleaning

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, PayPal