M&M Cleaning and Power Wash Service

With Angi since April 2015

pressure washing, gardening, deak cleaning and sealing...

Rodriguez Home Improvement LLC

Rodriguez Home Improvement LLC

Rodriguez Home Improvement LLC is a full service remodeling, renovation and repair company that has become the go to in the greater of NY and CT and many other states area for high quality craftsmanship adjusted to meet your specifications and needs, regardless of the extent of the work you need done. As a family-run business, we are committed to providing our clientele with more personalized services that make your bottom line our top priority. Without the cumbersome overhead costs associated with larger, less versatile remodeling companies, with Rodriguez Home Improvement LLC you can rest assured that more of your hard earned money goes into the work itself.

Offers by Rodriguez Home Improvement LLC on Angi

05/28/2018

They were very professional and sweet. They ran their butts off. Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed my siding of my house front, sides, and back.

08/24/2016

They far surpassed my expectations, finding areas to clean that I had not noticed or expected them to do. Great job. They arrived on time and worked tirelessly for over 5 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean whole house vinyl siding, gutters, Eves, front porch, front roof, all had black mold.

10/02/2015

When they completed the job, I considered it a bargain!  They did an amazing job! They worked quickly and efficiently. They completed an outstanding job in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They power washed my home and decking.  The removed and replaced all outdoor items such as potted plants and outdoor furniture.

09/30/2015

They were very good and nice to work with.  We had one glitch when the painted but they came back to fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pressure washed and stained the deck.

CATEGORY pressure washing

pressure washing, gardening, deak cleaning and sealing