Trash hauling services sounds like a dream—reducing the clutter, debris, and junk you have to deal with. Learn more about if the service is right for your home.
Get matched with top hauling services in Kingston, NY
There are 13 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Kingston
- Shapiro ConstructionI'm hesitant to say how awesome Shapiro Construction is because I would not mind keeping them all to myself. But they helped me so much, I want to give others the chance to choose their services. First, Mr. Shapiro is incredibly talented in all the things! Carpentry, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, all of it, and he knows Code. I hired him for 1 project and then immediately hired him for 3 more! Bring him your weird problems, the jobs other people botched, the stuff you aren't even sure is possible. He will find a way to make it happen, and the work will be structurally sound (he made my old 1850s house stronger than it was before!), with a beautiful aesthetic. Moreover, he will clean up his work area at the end of every day. He is a good communicator, and shows up on the days he says he will! Reliable, talented, a good listener, and eager to involve the client in all the decisions--I give Shapiro Construction my highest recommendation. They will not be your lowest bid, but they are well worth it. The other guys who bid lower are the ones who use shoddy materials, leave the jobs half finished, and then don't come back again or return your calls for weeks. Mr. Shapiro gives clear timeliness. Pay a little more for the quality work and the better service of Shapiro Construction. It will be worth it for a headache-free job working with someone who collaborates with you and responds to the individual quirks of your house, and guarantees a beautiful finished product. I know my house represents a better long-term investment because of the work done by Shapiro Construction
- Jayceon Enterprise, LLCThey showed up on time, were polite, respectful, and worked very hard. They took care of the task and did a really nice job cleaning up. I would definitely hire them again.
- Cajun Yankee Services LLCDo not hesitate to call Mike at Cajun Yankee Services. I was frantically trying to arrange a large debris cleanup for my Dad in NY, from my home in NC. Mike was prompt to get back to me, and incredibly flexible with scheduling to get out job squared away. His prices were very competitive, and his quote accurate for the completed job. Great attention to detail during the initial planning process, as well as very thorough communication all along. His workers were friendly, professional, on time, and extremely hardworking! We would not hesitate to call Cajun Yankee Services again! Thank you so much, Mike for helping me hep my Dad
- A Man With a Van & More IncThe entire process went excellent. Every member of the team was efficient, professional and friendly. We could not be happier with the service and will definitely recommend them in the future.
- A Man With a Van & More IncExcellent! These guys were so polite and considerate I was so impressed. Highly recommend them. Jimmy knows how to run an efficient business. It was short notice too! They wrapped everything and took special care not to damage anything. I can’t say enough great things. Thank you to Jimmy and his team at “A man with a Van”. Don’t let the name fool you they drove up with a beautiful huge truck!!! Love the name
- BeeLine Moving & HaulingResponsiveness is great. Very professional and courteous. The movers were personable, professional, courteous, and swift. It was a difficult move going into a smaller apartment. Since there was no space to put boxes in the bathroom and kitchen. I labeled and verbally told them to put those boxes in the eating area as I don't have a dining set. Somehow some of my boxes for the living room ended up in the bedroom and vice verse. Some of the Kitchen and bathroom boxes ended up in the living room . Some of Living room boxes ended up in the bedroom and vice versa. I found the bowls from my grandmother's dining set, however I can find the remaining pieces even though they were packed together. Would I hire them again didn't give me an option for maybe, I just chose yes for now. I haven't had the chance to finish unpacking and I'm hoping by the time I finish unpacking I can give them a higher rating
- Stevee Excavation Inc.I have used Steve on multiple occasions. He explains what he can and can’t do, provides timely estimates and does great work. He and his team are customer focused. They can do anything one can dream up, even after the job starts. I trust Steve E with my backyard, my house, even my kids!
- BeeLine Moving & HaulingA+++++ Beeline is by far one of the best moving companies I have ever worked with. Their costs are extremely reasonable, their staff is phenomenal. They showed up exactly on time. The team showed tremendous professionalism, great personality and just did a super job with our possessions. We moved a 1BR apartment in NYC to a storage facility and a home in the Catskills and ZERO ISSUES. I highly recommend Beeline for any moving job. First rate
- BeeLine Moving & HaulingExcellent Agency responded quickly. Gave price quote. Guys that moved items were punctual friendly extremely helpful efficient
- BeeLine Moving & HaulingExcellent work. The two men who moved us from our Beacon apartment on May 22 were highly professional, kind and very hard working. It was a very difficult job which they handled extremely well and with lighthearted panache. I would not hesitate to hire them again.
Hauling Services in Kingston
- Business Description:Lawn Maintenance, Mulching, Yard Clean-up, Trimming Hedges, Debris/Junk Removal, Leaf Cleanup. Cajun Yankee Services LLC is a new company that is quickly becoming known as one that leads the field in quality work, customer service, and great work ethic. Realtors from as far as Central New Jersey have been recommending us to home owners needing to spruce up their properties before putting them on the market. That's something we are proud of! Please visit our Facebook page to see photos and re..Recent Review:Do not hesitate to call Mike at Cajun Yankee Services. I was frantically trying to arrange a large debris cleanup for my Dad in NY, from my home in NC. Mike was prompt to get back to me, and incredibly flexible with scheduling to get out job squared away. His prices were very competitive, and his quote accurate for the completed job. Great attention to detail during the initial planning process, as well as very thorough communication all along. His workers were friendly, professional, on time, and extremely hardworking! We would not hesitate to call Cajun Yankee Services again! Thank you so much, Mike for helping me hep my DadKayla F.
- Business Description:We are a profit sharing, socially and environmentally responsible moving and hauling company, serving the Hudson Valley, NY. Reasons to hire us: - We are a profit sharing company with vested members only - Over 200 5-star and A-rated reviews - A+ rated BBB - Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner 6 years in a row - Thousands of moves and not a single insurance claim - We guarantee you will like our movers and be pleased with their service - We make moving funRecent Review:Responsiveness is great. Very professional and courteous. The movers were personable, professional, courteous, and swift. It was a difficult move going into a smaller apartment. Since there was no space to put boxes in the bathroom and kitchen. I labeled and verbally told them to put those boxes in the eating area as I don't have a dining set. Somehow some of my boxes for the living room ended up in the bedroom and vice verse. Some of the Kitchen and bathroom boxes ended up in the living room . Some of Living room boxes ended up in the bedroom and vice versa. I found the bowls from my grandmother's dining set, however I can find the remaining pieces even though they were packed together. Would I hire them again didn't give me an option for maybe, I just chose yes for now. I haven't had the chance to finish unpacking and I'm hoping by the time I finish unpacking I can give them a higher ratingCarol D.
- Business Description:Call us today for a free estimate! 203-808-6886 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Since 1973, Arnold's Masonry And Construction LLC is a Family Owned and Operated business. We bring decades of experience on masonry and construction. Providing the old worlds craftsmanship to the new world projects. We are fully insured and licensed. High quality craftsmanship, reasonable rates, local references upon request. We will treat your home like it is ours and make sure we leave you 100% s..Recent Review:Arnold did a total chimney reconstruction at my home. From the very first phone call which he answered, to the last piece of staging that was removed from my property this transaction and business experience was outstanding! He, his dad, and staff are complete gentleman that smile and are a pleasure to talk to. Arnold got back to me quickly with straight intelligent answers to any question I had, and I had many. He is a very friendly and warm individual. Most of all he delivers! The chimney is gorgeous. The professionalism is over the top great. I would contact him again without hesitation for any future needs, a big sincere thank you to you Arnold! You are appreciatedKeith L.
- Business Description:As a veteran owned business, we are a premier company dedicated to providing customer service that is second to none, it is important for us to deliver unparalleled workmanship on every assignment. Our mission is to provide honest, reliable service that stands head and shoulders above the rest. Stevee Excavation offers a wide range of services to meet your project needs. We specialize in helping clients save both time and money by utilizing state-of-the-art equipment and the latest techniqu..Recent Review:When the Steve came to give us an estimate on our foundation, he also noticed our shed that needed to have the supports reset. We were happy that he was able to do both jobs. The foundation looks great and our shed is definitely much sturdier. His helpers were extremely careful about being sure they did not disrupt our shrubs, and they and were meticulous about cleaning up after they were finished. We were really pleased with the work they didWilliam Z.
- Business Description:Trust your move to the experts! Award-winning moving services, fully licensed and insured. Local and long-distance, home and office, storage and beyond. A+ Rated Angie's List Super Service Award Winning Movers. We are accredited with the Ohio BBB and Super Service Award winners for Angie's list 2009-2018. Family-owned & operated business, Veteran founded and owned. WE HANDLE ALL YOUR MOVING NEEDS. We also provide professional packing services and supplies, housecleaning services, storage, jun..Recent Review:Just completed a somewhat complicated move with Moving Ahead Services requiring 2 move dates and storage in between. The company was professional and helpful and the crew on both ends (Dustin and Shawn and Dustin and James) were extremely careful, thorough, professional and did so many little things to make this stressful experience as good as it could have been! Those guys are really hard workers, great work ethic and I was so happy to have my stuff taken care of by them! Would definitely recommend! Thanks Moving Ahead Services for getting me situated in my new home :-Victoria S.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Call Edward for details today. Our home and office cleaning services are tailored to fit our client's individual needs. If you manage a home, corporate building, doctor's office, or any kind of establishment, we have a service to make your job easier. Down To Earth Cleaning Services is a 24 hour service, and can accommodate your specific needs, and schedules. Our carpet and upholstery cleaning leaves your floors and furniture clean and refreshed. Our family works efficiently to complete any g..Recent Review:They are amazing! Super friendly and get all nooks and crannies.margo a.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:They lie (in that they deliberately withhold relevant information), and manipulate. I needed my stuff immediately, and our original contract was for immediate delivery (picture posted) but at some point they just changed it. So now I am stuck in a completely empty house waiting until the last day legally allowed to deliver. They have this game they play where no person you can talk to can ever answer the question, but they will leave a message for the person who can answer it to call you back. They never call you back. My belongings were taken 5 weeks ago, still no word on when it will be delivered, and they don't care. They literally say that they aren't the moving company, they just represent you to the moving company. But they don't represent you! They take a fee from you, and DO NOTHING. One example of my interaction with them, where Carmen is the customer "service" and Tarik is the operation manager: Me: I would like to know where my belongings are. Carmen: Only operations knows that, I don't know. Me: Can I speak to them? Carmen: I will put a message in for them to call you. ONE WEEK LATER - I CALL BACK (as they never called me) Carmen: Your delivery will be there the 14th or 15th. I CALL ON THE 15TH AFTER HEARING NOTHING Me: Can I please speak to operations now? They've never called me back. Never do. Tarik: I just spoke to the moving company, your delivery will be there the 17th or 18th. Me: You told me it would be the 14th or 15th. Tarik: No, I just told you the 17th or 18th. Me: Do you keep a record of calls, and can see what Carmen told me last week? Tarik: Yes, I see you were told the 14th or 15th. Me: And today is the 15th.... Tarik: Oh. Yes, someone should have called you, I apologize. Me: Can you please tell me what you are obligated to do? What I am paying you for? Tarik: I don't have to do that. Goodbye. So they take your money, and then do literally nothing for you. Will only talk to you if you call 4-6 times over days and days, and then hang up on your when you point out they didn't do their job. DO. NOT. USE. It is literally pointless. Just find your own moving company. This place is a jokeChristopher S.
- Business Description:OVER 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE YOU CAN TRUST Welcome to Ashely Homes. Located in Saugerties, NY, in Ulster County, Ashley Home Construction Company has over 20 years of experience in modular homebuilding. Our knowledgeable and courteous sales staff and expert construction services will help you and your family find the home of your dreams. Whether it's a complete turnkey home or solely an Excel Modular Home purchase with a homeowner build, you can rest assured we will be there to help you every ste..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
Missed collection day for your garbage or your recycling? If the garage truck skipped your house, it’s likely because of a small misunderstanding. Luckily, there are a few ways to get back on track. Here’s nine reasons why your trash wasn’t picked up.
When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Find hauling services in
hauling services in Kingston
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABC junk removal17 1/2 Johnston Ave
Cohoes, New York
- Albany and Hudson Valley Estate Sales4049 Route 32
Saugerties, New York
- all seasons excavating and landscaping183 Quaker St
Wallkill, New York
- ALL-STAR PAINTING38 Wildwood Ln
Saugerties, New York
- Arnold's Masonry and Construction LLC40 Wooster Avenue
- Ashley Homes Construction Co., LLC3736 Route 32
Saugerties, New York
- Asphalt Maintenance247 City View Ter
Kingston, New York
- ABC junk removal
- EZ HVAC & Plumbing1050 Morton Blvd
Kingston, New York
- EZ HVAC & Plumbing
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT
- Recycle Depot230 Van Wagner Rd
Poughkeepsie, New York
- Recycle Depot
- WOODSTOCK LANDSCAPE & MAINT53 BASIN RD
West Hurley, New York
- WOODSTOCK LANDSCAPE & MAINT