Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Jamestown, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Jamestown
- Munch Appliance Repair#1 Ed from Munch Appliance Repair was fast, efficient, found the problem and got it working right away. #2 Ed answered me on a Sunday, and was there on Monday afternoon. He took it apart, figured out the problem. He ordered a new unit in case it was needed, but what he thought was the problem actually was, and he didn't just replace something that didn't need replacing. I would recommend Ed Munch at Munch Appliance Repair to anyone read less
- Lewis Appliance Service LLCThe problem, a nonfunctioning compressor fan motor, was quickly diagnosed. My worries were consoled when I was given easy instructions for keeping the refrigerator functioning by rigging up an impromptu fan while the parts where on order. A money saving option of using an after-market replacement part worked perfectly! Lewis Appliance Service is honest, fair and prompt. I would definitely call them for future repairs and would recommend this business to my neighbors read less
- Appliance Service CompanyThe repairman not only repaired my refrigerator but gave me some helpful tips as well. Such as when changing the temperature, you should hot change it again until 24 hrs.
- Lewis Appliance Service LLCIt went very well, had another repairman come and look at our dryer that wouldn't run, he tore it all apart and said the computer was bad on it, needed a new one at a cost of around $300.00, jerked us around with not answering our call backs..long story short, we contacted LEWIS APPLIANCE and set up an appointment..They were very quick to get us in,came to the house and found that the problem was a blown fuse not a major repair, fixed the problem..They were very honest and professional about the whole thing and we would highly recommend them to everyone that wants the service you desire and expect..thank you Lewis Appliance.. read less
- Linamen's Appliance RepairOne phone call and Howard was there promptly. He talked with me on my cell phone while I was in France -- before, during, and after the service call. He is an honest and competent appliance repair man. He has done 3 service calls over 10 years on various appliances. Has always fixed the problem for reasonable $$'s and has never tried to and quot;up-selland quot; me or get me to buy something new. I wouldn't go to anyone else . . . and I highly recommend him for whatever appliance service you need read less
- Appliance Service CompanyThe washing machine would not drain. Looked online for appliance repair and found the company. Called to ask about the problem. The technician asked for the symptoms and after giving him the details, he gave me an explanation and approximate cost for the repairs.He informed me that he would be able to do repair on Monday (this was Saturday) but I explained that no one would be home, and said I would get back to him. He called back approximately 15 minutes later saying that he had an emergency call and could do the repair right after. I agreed to this and he showed up exactly when he said he would (which was fairly quickly) and performed the diagnosis and repair quickly and professionally. Very good service, made wife happy which is always a plus read less
- Rapid Appliance ServiceCalled repair service around 9 a.m., returned call about 11 a.m. Repairmand asked about the problem and said he could be here late afternoon. Arrived about 4:30, diagnosed the problem. He had necessary parts with him, fixed the washer and was gone by 4:55. Very courteous and efficient.
- Lewis Appliance Service LLCMy experience with them was good. I got an appointment with them really quick and they fixed the problem on the same day. I would use them again in the future.
- Lewis Appliance Service LLCThe actual fix seemed pricey at first glance. Simply changing the inline filters is something I could have done for a fraction of the cost. The thing is however, I had this problem for almost 2 years and I had no idea of what to do. For a professional to come to the house, diagnose the problem and fix it quickly, it was well worth the cost. Please understand that I have nothing but praise for their professionalism and the results. By the way, it was a confined area that he had to work in which made his work more difficult. My initial concern about price was mostly because I have never had any appliance fixed in the home before and had no idea what to expect. I have no reservations about using them again and will certainly recommend them to others read less
- ACCURATE APPLIANCE REPAIRMy washer quit. It's several years old. He told me that replacing one of the parts was only a temporary fix and that I may want to just get a new one. I chose to have the part replaced. Appreciated his honesty and giving ME the choice. NO guarantee or pressure.
Appliance Repair Experts in Jamestown
- Business Description:Zenner & Ritter Home Services is a woman owned family business offering residential and light commerical services since 1930. Presently we maintain a staff of over 40 professionals with a fleet of vehicles to provide prompt service. Promotions vary based on the type of service (heating, generators, plumbing, maintenance, etc.), but include financing options, rebates, Energy Star incentives and published coupons. The true savings are the energy reduction and warranty protection that our produc.. read lessRecent Review:I ended up getting a new one since they told me that my old one was 32 years old and there was no point in fixing it. They did give me a coupon for cleaning and inspecting where the old furnace has been and also they gave me different names of where to buy new affordable furnaces read lessLauren J.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:I service all major brand appliances. I have been in the appliance repair business for over 20 yrs. I decided to start my own business 4 years ago. My goal is to provide you with fast, affordable alternatives to replacing your appliance. Veteran owned and operated read less
- Business Description:Servicing the greater Jamestown, New York (NY), and Erie, Pennsylvania (PA), areas, Linamen's Appliance Repair Service is a third generation, family-owned business.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Sugar Grove
- Cherry Creek
- South Dayton
appliance repair services in Jamestown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACCURATE APPLIANCE REPAIR306 S Work St
Falconer, New York
- All Brand Appliance Repair
Portville, New York
- American Home Guard Home Warranty1515 Market St Ste 1200
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ACCURATE APPLIANCE REPAIR
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Munch Appliance Repair8 N Terrace Dr
- Munch Appliance Repair
- Zenner & Ritter Home Services3404 Bailey Ave
Buffalo, New York
- Zenner & Ritter Home Services