Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Ithaca, NY
There are 8 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Ithaca
- Crown Construction IncI've had two projects designed and completed through Crown Construction. I was completely pleased and satisfied each time. The first project was a bathroom rehab. It went so well and came out beautifully. I then hired them to install a new picture window and front door, which is such an improvement to my home inside and out. They took their time exploring possible design aspects for both projects, and together we came up with the final product. They are expert in what they do from beginning to end. Dependable and communicative. On time to arrive when they say, on schedule, and within budget. What more could a customer ask
- Crown Construction IncVery willing to take it all on, very careful to ask our feedback and do it right, very good about prompt completion.
- Norb Miller General ContractorVery high quality work done in an expeditious manner. He was flexible and easy to work with. We plan to use his services again in the near future.
- Norb Miller General ContractorWas told 2 weeks for completion, and it was completed . I receive great responses when my friends or family see my bathroom for the 1st time. I would re hire Norb again.
- Norb Miller General ContractorNorb solved big problems for me with no fuss or BS. He worked quickly and arrived early every day. He offered helpful suggestions to do the renovation smarter and followed up with regular consultations during the process, which went on for weeks due to arrival of new cabinets. After the countertops and backsplash were installed by others, he came back to hook up the plumbing
- Norb Miller General ContractorEntire project went as planned. Contractor inspected the project and presented a quote and time frame. Workers showed up as scheduled. Demolition was carefully done with tarps and dust barriers appropriately placed. Demolition debris was quickly removed. Reconstruction began as planned and completed in an orderly manner including replacing of the previously removed crown molding. The crew cleaned every evening before leaving the job site. The project was completed on schedule and looks great. There were a few minor scope changes that were discussed, priced and easily worked into the project. The entire project was completed in a little over three weeks. We were very pleased with the professionalism of the crew, cost control, attention to detail and cleanliness. We would highly recommend this contractor
- Norb Miller General ContractorDry wall was replaced; a large area of tile was put down and waxed; painting and finishing touches were done. The workmen were quite personable and very patient having to deal with any number of different people who came through the church while they were working. Norb worked around some building usage issues, which was very helpful. Overall, it was an excellent experience
- Norb Miller General ContractorNorb solved big problems for me with no fuss or BS. He worked quickly and arrived early every day. He offered helpful suggestions to do the renovation smarter and?followed up with regular consultations during the process, which went on for weeks due to arrival of new cabinets. After the?countertops and backsplash were installed by others, he came back to hook up the plumbing
- Norb Miller General ContractorResponded quickly to my call, started the work a couple days later and met a short deadline to get it completed before I had out-of-town company arriving. Worked on Saturday to get it finished for me before guest's arrival on Sunday. Quality of the work was excellent, crew was very professional and worked well together. Would definitely hire them again. DK how reasonable price of work was b/c I was under deadline to get it done before guest arrival, but price was within what my insurance estimated work would cost. Normally I would have gotten a couple bids. Was big relief to have the work done quickly and done right and be able to use kitchen again
- Milberg & Associates LLCThe whole thing went very well, although it took longer than they originally estimated. I have no complaints at all, and have hired them to do other contracting work.
Drywall Contractors in Ithaca
- Business Description:Norb Miller General Contractor of Dundee, NY specializes in remodeling services for over 30 years. We have an exceptional reputation in the Finger Lakes Region for exceeding our customers' expectations. From kitchen additions, bathroom additions, remodeling and basement conversions to windows and siding, we are here to see your vision to a beautiful end result. Our fully insured company also helps in guiding and overseeing our valued customers' design process. When you want quality and afford..Recent Review:Norb quoted $500.00 to install a new kitchen sink. Then he has an “employee” call saying cost has gone up to $650.00 Would not recommend this company to anyone for anythingMario R.
- Business Description:At Ace Handyman Services, we want to help you love your home. You can expect the best in repair, remodeling, and/or routine maintenance. Our office is locally owned and operated by Nate and Amy Creery. We believe in providing exceptional customer service, fair pricing, and top-notch home maintenance solutions in the Southern Tier. We gladly provide the best quality workmanship in a timely manner. As a commitment to you, we guarantee all of our work and our handymen are bonded and insured for ..Recent Review:I made the phone call on Monday afternoon. A very professional young man was at my home Wednesday morning, and by the mid afternoon it was all fixed and looked like nothing had ever happened to it. I told him he was the answer to an old lady's prayer! The only drawback was the price, but in these times everybody needs to make enough to take care of themselves and their families, and he did spend quite a bit of time on itlinda B.
- Business Description:Additional contacts: Jeffrey Fredrickson, EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm, Certified Aging-in-Place Specialists; Certified Green Professional. Additional DBA - Crown Construction Properties LLC.Recent Review:The design and construction went very well. We were very pleased with the result. Crown Construction has done many projects for us over the years and we are always satisfied with their workmanship.Roger P.
- Business Description:At Nu-Life Resources it is our job to provide for your health and safety against dangerous and toxic mold. We will utilize the latest in technology utilizing thermal imaging, moisture, meters, and detailed laboratory analysis to identify & eliminate water and mold. We will contain the contaminated area using advanced negative pressure containment systems. Most importantly, we will remove the water source and mold so it will never return. It is our objective at Nu-Life Resources in partners..Recent Review:After a negative experience with a previous mold remediation company, we hired Nu Life. Jeff with his team not only did an excellent job removing the mold in our home, he answered all our questions, provided solid recommendations and guaranteed his work. I definitely trust his work and would easily recommend his company. Nu Life was a good ending to what had been a bad storyMargaret W.
- Business Description:My recently formed company, Ogata Solutions, was created as an extension of years of remodeling work. In 2016 I undertook three total home remodels, facilitating the subcontractor scheduling, and maintaining vigil while the general contractor was away. Now that I am here in Ithaca I plan to grow my presence in the community by serving clients with best industry practices and safety at the top of mind. My sustainability background and business acumen gained during my master's matriculation in ..Recent Review:It went really well! Good communication and great customer service. Fair pricing. Thanks guys you did a great job :-)Julie Z.
- Business Description:our company was started in june of 2007 on the premise of offering customers reliable and economical home maintenance.we do not use subcontractors on any job we do we have a total of 4 employees with over 30yrs experience in home maintenace,we never charge for estimates,everything is done in writeing,all work is guarranteed or your money backRecent Review:Don arrived to look at our possessed 3yr old Samsung electric range. He assessed the it was likely the computer board and we ordered it and he can back to fix it. He is a really nice honest guy who follows through with kindness and respect. Very knowledgeable and great customer service. TerrificDavid G.
- Business Description:Integrity. Loyalty. Absolute Customer Satisfaction. We have built our business on these basic principles. At Dan Brown Construction, whether it be residential or commercial, each employee takes great pride in all aspects of their work on every project. All of our projects are done with the highest attention to detail, and ALWAYS on time! Our mission is to deliver our clients the highest quality construction at a reasonable and fair price. Super Service Award winner for 2016. Please call us to..Recent Review:Highly unprofessional. His communication is awful. His estimate came 2 weeks late after he quoted me a good price. When I signed it and returned to him he disappeared. No mail, no call. Nothing. He responded once I texted him, only to state he still planned to do the job before winter set in. When I asked me what date he would be here to start: no response, still none to this day. Don't waste your timeMike B.
- Business Description:Since 2008 Allstate Roofing and More, LLC has served the exterior home improvement needs of thousands of customers across Rochester and upstate New York. We began as a residential and commercial roofing company but as demand for other services grew, we added the “and More” to our name. Today we are thrilled to be able to offer our customers roofs, gutters, siding, windows, doors, driveways, sunrooms, and awnings. We have always had one simple goal-to provide the best to our customers. The bes..Recent Review:Allstate Roofing did a great job on my roof the crew was polite and very hard-working the sales person John came up with the roofing system that virtually eliminated damage we had gotten year after year from ice damning I highly recommend themHollie B.
- Business Description:fully insured, 14 skilled carpenters and roofers, licensed autocad drafting
- Business Description:We are a Veteran owned, family owned and operated company proudly serving Central New York and the Fingerlakes Region. We thrive on business relationships that become long term, and work mostly on referred customersRecent Review:We paid Matt at Family Ties Contracting over $35,000 to renovate our downstairs apartment in an agreed upon maximum of three months. The problems began early, with delays to the start of our project, but we cut him slack because one of his employees was injured in an accident. Not long after, we began getting bills for extras that 1) were already detailed in the contract and 2) were never signed off on. We were clear with Matt from the beginning that we wanted a space that was up to code, it wasn't till months later that we discovered he never even pulled a building permit - is a big "no no" where we live. Our local inspector did not seem happy about this and, in the process of inspections, we discovered other work that needed to be done to bring the apartment up to code, adding to the cost of our project. The problems continued when Matt began to refuse doing work that was clearly in the contract, from small jobs like installing the kitchen sink, to big ones like adding sheetrock to the ceiling to meet code, which was the first thing listed in our contract. The quality of the work was poor, we ended up having to hire a second electrician to install the correct type of outlet for our washer/dryer and a second plumber to fix a leaky sink which was installed. When the project was "finished" it was a mess (see pictures below). Worst of all, the project wasn't actually completed for 11 months - 8 longer than what was in our contracted, which resulted in the loss of a years worth of rental income. We were *constantly* calling them to come back and fix mistakes over this time, with varying degrees of success. To top it off, the owner apparently began spreading rumors about me and my wife because of the difficulties. I wouldn't have even bothered writing this, until I became aware of that. Overall, a totally unprofessional experience. We have spent over $52,000 so far and we are having to finish up by hiring outside contractors. We feel like we were screwed by Family Ties Contracting. It's not just the money and the poor results, but the stress and frustration made for an overall terrible experienceChad L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- King Ferry
drywall contractors in Ithaca
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABG Contracting4 Carriage Cir
Elmira, New York
- Ace Handyman Services Southern Tier1435 Upper Front St Suite 3
Binghamton, New York
- Allstate Roofing & More LLC565 Blossom Rd Suite G2
Rochester, New York
- Alpine Home Improvement Co268 Route 6N
Mahopac, New York
- Apgar Construction LLC224 Church St
Breesport, New York
- ABG Contracting
- C.T. Morrison home repair and general contracting462 Rogers Rd.
Wellsburg, New York
- Calstro Contracting811 W CHURCH ST
Elmira, New York
- Carr Contracting25 Philo Rd W
Elmira, New York
- Carters Property management 1015 Fords Shop Rd
- Colgan Construction1058 Coddington Road
Ithaca, New York
- Cottrill Solutions LLC18 Norris Dr
Whitesboro, New York
- Crown Construction Inc176 Cortland Rd
Dryden, New York
- C.T. Morrison home repair and general contracting
- D Johnson Construction LLC5031 Health Camp Rd
Homer, New York
- Dan Brown Construction771 Aetna Rd
Johnson City, New York
- Dave Marion Carpentry2492 Fry Rd
Aurora, New York
- DEAN'S CONTRACTING SERVICES1259 HUGHES RD WWW.DEANSCONTRACTINGSERVICE.COM
Fultonville, New York
- Denmark Painting of Trumansburg6162 Mayo Rd
Trumansburg, New York
- DryWallers619A Pennsylvanis Ave.
Elmira, New York
- D Johnson Construction LLC
- Family Ties Contracting943 State Route 34B
King Ferry, New York
- Family Ties Contracting
- Sanders Designz106 New York 17C
Waverly, New York
- Sensible Maintenance Solutions337 Rockefeller Rd.
Richford, New York
- Severance Construction38 Forest Rd
Massena, New York
- Slavin Construction2366 Corning Rd
Elmira, New York
- Sovereign BuildersPO Box 4945
Ithaca, New York
- Sunny Brook Builders2147 Slaterville Rd
Ithaca, New York
- Sanders Designz
- Unlimited Development Property Improvement245 Flint Ave 101
Corning, New York
- Unlimited Development Property Improvement
- Win Painting
Syracuse, New York
- Win Painting