A pet or dog door that allows your furry friend to go outside and play should be installed by a handyperson with carpentry experience.
Get matched with top door installers in Hammondsport, NY
There are 2 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Hammondsport
- AMV Interiors and Construction IncAleks was terrific. I'm very happy with the job he and his men did. Great work. He's punctual, reliable, honest and very helpful. He finished the work on time! I will be using him again to renovate and redesign my kitchen. I highly recommend AMV Contracting.
- Alden PaintingJohn and his team completed the work in a professional, timely, and efficient manner. Perfect job from top to bottom. John is a true gentlemen. True to his word, reliable and honest - with an excellent work ethic. In my opinion, hire him. You will be extremely pleased with his work product.
- Marshall Exteriors LLCI cannot say enough about our experience with Marshalls - it was truly exceptional. They replaced our deck and put in a door in place of windows. The workers are outstanding and extremely respectable - not to mention enjoyable and personable. The company did everything they initially said that they would do - and then some. Their communication was excellent and the overall experience was wonderful. When they say that they will treat your home as their own, they mean it. A truly superior experience
- Maple City Contracting CoWhen my husband and I purchased a retirement home in New York, we had no idea how to go about finding the right person to do our remodel, especially since we lived in another state. Luckily, my husband found Larry Becker of Maple City Contracting on Angie's list after a bad encounter with a shyster for lack of a better word. Mr. Becker is a highly honest, knowledgeable, and excellent contractor. Not only that, but he actually communicates with his clients. Communication for us was key; we knew the work was going to be extensive and that we couldn't do it all at once, but Mr. Becker worked us into his busy schedule and responded to every one of our emails, and believe me, we sent a lot. For all these reasons and more, we found Larry's professionalism to be off the charts. He is someone you can definitely trust. Furthermore, he and his crew do outstanding work. The craftsmanship is laudable and meticulous. Being a lover of HGTV, I had many ideas and wanted things done right. After all, we were paying for a contractor's expertise, so that's what we expected, and with Maple City Contracting, that's exactly what we got. I could go on and on about how awesome are experience was and still is with our contractor as we approach the final stages of our remodel, but I'd rather just end by saying that everyone who has seen the interior of our house, admires the carpentry and wants the name of our contractor. Mr. Becker and his team's work speak for itself. I'd give him three thumbs up, but I only have two
- Big Tim's Windows, Doors & Moregreat Tim was very profetional did a fantastic job, very curtous . I definately would recommand him.
- JGP Carpentry and ConstructionIt came out just as I wanted and it was done in less that a week. The work is very good and the workers were very respectful. I would definitely hire them again.
- Marshall Exteriors LLCMarshall Exteriors is a great company. We worked with Anthony Natale, the CEO and he handed all our projects which shows the dedication they have to their customers. I would hire them again in a heartbeat and am already thinking up new projects for them in the future.
- Mack Of All TradesI had a lot of various tasks addressed in my 1850's home in Victor. Indoor painting, deck staining, curtain rods hung, replacement of door hardware, refinishing an old closet, gutter work on small roof, replacement of dryer vent , odds and ends repair in the home. They replaced my water heater as well. I had several different handy men and all were very polite and responsive. They were good when I gave suggestions or asked for attention to detail. Very pleased overall. More work planned in the Spring
- JD Construction & RemodelingDerek and jeff had put some windows and a door in for me a bit ago. Really great work, and very reliable. They were very respectable and showed good craftsmanship. Would definitely hire again.
- Explicit ExteriorsAmazing work from Jason and his crew at Explicit Exterior. From the first contact, always quick to respond, fair pricing, and the work done precisely on time and budget. The job site was spotless when we walked back in. After years of searching for reliable contractors in our area, we are very happy to have found Jason; and will definitely work with him again
Door Installers in Hammondsport
- Business Description:Norb Miller General Contractor of Dundee, NY specializes in remodeling services for over 30 years. We have an exceptional reputation in the Finger Lakes Region for exceeding our customers' expectations. From kitchen additions, bathroom additions, remodeling and basement conversions to windows and siding, we are here to see your vision to a beautiful end result. Our fully insured company also helps in guiding and overseeing our valued customers' design process. When you want quality and afford..Recent Review:Norb quoted $500.00 to install a new kitchen sink. Then he has an “employee” call saying cost has gone up to $650.00 Would not recommend this company to anyone for anythingMario R.
- Business Description:Barkers offers a variety of services including home renovation, roof repair, flooring, landscaping, fencing, etc. We guarantee quality work in a timely fashion within your budget. At Barkers, we take pride in our work and make it our mission to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Barkers is a quickly growing, owner operated company, that employs only the most experienced and skilled workersRecent Review:The service was excellent. He was fair and timely. I am very pleased with the outcome.Jamie L.
- Business Description:Specializing in all phases of home improvements, doors, windows, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Fair price, very timely, cleaned up afterwards, friendly & knowledgeable. Definitely would hire Big Tim again. A+Linda K.
- Business Description:Miracle Method of Rochester. We have 9 full-time technicians. We have a process that is very unique from other refinishing companies. We even refinish tile floors in commercial settings! Hundreds of apartment complexes, schools, and hotels around the country have enjoyed the benefits of our amazing refinishing technology. If you have Ugly tile, tubs showers or countertops we have a inexpensive option for youRecent Review:DO NOT SIGN FOR THIS COMPANY UNTIL YOU COME SEE OUR HOUSE. The samples on display look great but don’t expect the same quality in your home. IT WILL NOT LAST LONG. Our work was done in September. At first I thought the kitchen counters looked great. I was thrilled, We were told what gentle cleaning products to use and, we were careful with that. However, in December, after rolling Christmascookies and setting baking pans on the island, I noticed a bit of difference in the shine of the counter in that area. A year later the counters look dull and worn -way older looking that the 1980’s counter top we replaced. We live in this house only 4 months of the year. My daughter is there on college breaks. Last summer she sent us a picture showing how the side of the counter was losing it’s finish. The bathroom was a disappointment from the beginning, except for the tiled tub walls which looked so much better than the fiberglass surround. We had picked a specked white with black & grey dots that looked like a stone finish. When it was done, it looked like 1960 and a kid did it. The tiny dots were streaks in many places. It looks really cheap. It had a mosquito sealed in it like Jurassic Park. When the Marc (?) came back to check the job he did have the mosquito sanded off but no replacement of sealer sanded off. The finish of the counter is terrible. If a bottle with sticker on bottom gets wet the print will stain the counter. So will makeup if you miss seeing it to wipe up right away. And you have to be sooo careful what you use to clean it up. Most things I was able to get up but one spot. yuk. The sink 3 years later is yellowing. Now to the new tub finish. I had them put on the rough stuff to help bottom not be slick. They never told me it would leave a bit off yellowsh tinge, but I can live with that. What upset me is Mark’s reaction when I pointed out the grey spots that made tub look dirty. He shrugged it off with the comment “That’s from putting on the non-slick (my word) coating.” AH NO!!! It’s underneath the coating. So now my tub looks dirty all the time. ONLY ONE YEAR LATER, we noticed a crack running from top to bottom of the tiles. We called and made an appointment to have them check it out. His comment was “well, it looks like someone took a box knife and ran it down the wall”. Like any of us would do something like that to what I thought was the best part of the job. He made an appointment for the repair and we made sure we were there for the 8am appt. NO SHOW. By noon we called and secretary acted surprised that we thought we had an appointment. At 5pm the repair guy showed up, said he had never seen something like that and would have to do some thinking about what to do. WE HAVE NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN. This December I noted a crack around the faucet. We had to leave for FL So didn’t call them. When we returned, (tub had been dry 3 months), the crack had become something else completely. It was a plastic coating on the so called “tile”! No wonder the comment about being able to use box knife to cut the tile! It was a super cheap plastic coating. Now everything looks older than the 1980’s stuff we covered up and we will have to replace everything they did. Take a look at the attached pictures. I’m pretty accepting not a perfectionist btch, but this really was my worst decision to doLindsey F.
- Business Description:We are a full service construction company that operates year - round. There is no job too small or too large for our team of quality craftsmen. We give free estimates and do all project work by contract. All service and maintenance work is invoiced, so you'll always have an explanation of the work that was performed. Warrantees vary from 1 year labor to 40 year manufacturer, depending upon the work being done and you can rest assured that the job will be done on time, on budget in most cases..Recent Review:When my husband and I purchased a retirement home in New York, we had no idea how to go about finding the right person to do our remodel, especially since we lived in another state. Luckily, my husband found Larry Becker of Maple City Contracting on Angie's list after a bad encounter with a shyster for lack of a better word. Mr. Becker is a highly honest, knowledgeable, and excellent contractor. Not only that, but he actually communicates with his clients. Communication for us was key; we knew the work was going to be extensive and that we couldn't do it all at once, but Mr. Becker worked us into his busy schedule and responded to every one of our emails, and believe me, we sent a lot. For all these reasons and more, we found Larry's professionalism to be off the charts. He is someone you can definitely trust. Furthermore, he and his crew do outstanding work. The craftsmanship is laudable and meticulous. Being a lover of HGTV, I had many ideas and wanted things done right. After all, we were paying for a contractor's expertise, so that's what we expected, and with Maple City Contracting, that's exactly what we got. I could go on and on about how awesome are experience was and still is with our contractor as we approach the final stages of our remodel, but I'd rather just end by saying that everyone who has seen the interior of our house, admires the carpentry and wants the name of our contractor. Mr. Becker and his team's work speak for itself. I'd give him three thumbs up, but I only have twomarty r.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:Trusted, Bonded and Insured, Erie Construction has grown to become one of the nation's largest home remodeling companies. We offer best-in-class products aimed at improving the value of your home while saving money on your home energy bills. We've been truly dedicated to the products we offer, and we're happy to back them up with warranty's to match. Since opening our first location in 1975, Erie Construction has serviced over 100,000 customers, with over 50,000 returning to us for additional..Recent Review:Equipment left lying around. 2 -guys putting on roof were not always supervised - did not repair problem just bandaid. Was not told not removing all shingles but put on over prev shingles. Overpaid for amount work done. 2yrs later still picking up roofing nails in yard. Left box of nails in driveway dumped in gravel thank goodness found before drove overKaren B.
- Business Description:Additional address - 20 Petra Lane, Sec 6, Albany, NY 12205. Additional phones - (518) 456-9376.Recent Review:Job was done well. Happy with the work. BUT although I asked workers to wear masks while in my home, I had to mention it three times during their eight hours in my home. Because of Covid, that upset me enough to write this review and I will be sending a letter to the CEO to complainarlene p.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Fitch Construction, Inc. is a 30 plus year old remodeling company carrying America's most popular and trusted names in home remodeling: Four Seasons Sunrooms, Andersen windows & doors, Velux Skylights & Sun Tunnels, CWP & New River Kitchen & Bath Cabinets, and Azek, Trex & TimberTech decking. We offer fresh ideas for your home, showing you your dream home before we begin so you know what you are getting before construction begins. Fitch Construction is honored that our customers have given u..Recent Review:Badly. The initial work was done in 2017. Problems with installers and poor workmanship. Some response in 2018 after much delay. Leaks developed in 2020. New representative indicated that original install was done incorrectly. After much delay one skylight was reflashed. Representative warned that the others were also installed incorrectly. I have been trying to get repair since fall 2020. Nothing but promises. It's now June 2021. More leaks and I still don't have a correction dateJoseph G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Can you fix a broken door? Some cosmetic damage can be fixed using splines, wood filler, or hinge adjustments. Serious door damage usually requires a replacement.
Investing in a storm door has many benefits, such as extra security, better air circulation, energy efficiency, increased curb appeal, and more natural light.
Find door installers in
door installers in Hammondsport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Austin Bros. Contracting4 Roberts Ct
Queensbury, New York
- Austin Bros. Contracting
- Bagley Remodeling & Restoration151 Cutler Ave
Corning, New York
- Barrier Window Systems Inc7356 Main St
Westmoreland, New York
- Big Tim's Windows, Doors & More 7542 Beach Rd
Auburn, New York
- Builders Best Design Center2309 N Triphammer Rd
Ithaca, New York
- Bullfrog Construction LLC20 Chambers St
Hornell, New York
- Bagley Remodeling & Restoration
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc4271 Monroe St
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc
- Fingerlakes construction10269 old route 31
Clyde, New York
- FITCH CONSTRUCTION, Inc. & the Fitch Design Studio7278 Pittsford Palmyra Rd. Rt. 31
Fairport, New York
- Freedom Builders3536 Kentucky Ave
Elmira Heights, New York
- Fingerlakes construction
- Glass Doctor of Corning304 Woodview Ave
Corning, New York
- Glass Doctor of Corning
- Jaer Baer Enterprises359 Michaels Rd
Mocksville, North Carolina
- Jim Illingworth Millwork, LLC10 Wardwell St.
Adams, New York
- Joe Chamberlain Construction9816 Church St
Farmersville Station, New York
- Joe's Overhead Doors744 hatch rd
Potsdam, New York
- JP Home Services4911 state route 145
Cobleskill, New York
- Jaer Baer Enterprises
- M & P WINDOWS LLC745 MIDDLE RD
Horseheads, New York
- Maple City Contracting Co16 West St
Hornell, New York
- McGarvey Construction23 East Main Street
Arcade, New York
- McKinley Home Services, LLCPO Box 454
Savona, New York
- Mikalunas Builders LLC7553 State Highway 12
Sherburne, New York
- Miracle Method of Rochester NY645 Ling Rd
Rochester, New York
- M & P WINDOWS LLC
- Pella Windows and Doors3179 Erie Boulevard East
Syracuse, New York
- Pella Windows and Doors
- S and S Roofing and Siding2735 County Rt. 12
Whitehall, New York
- Sarna Construction165 Black Forest Road
Glen Spey, New York
- Semco Construction Inc93 Gallup Rd
Brockport, New York
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- SPH Services LLC100 Stone Ridge Rd
Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania
- Swann Construction
Angelica, New York
- S and S Roofing and Siding
- Western New York Glass & Door519 W State
Olean, New York
- White-j contracting and services11089 maple ridge rd.
Medina, New York
- WINDO THERMPO Box 405
Hoosick Falls, New York
- Window World of Jamestown LLC135 E Fairmount Ave Bldg # 2 Ste 1
Lakewood, New York
- Window World of Southern Tier2020 Lake Rd
Elmira, New York
- Western New York Glass & Door
- ZeroDraft2824 Lemoyne Avenue
Syracuse, New York