Your concrete floor should look good for years, but maybe you’ve noticed stains, imperfections, and discoloration popping up sooner. Luckily there are a few tips and tricks to bring your garage floor back to its original luster.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Geneva, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Geneva
- KsK Garage DoorsKevin repaired the door in a short period of time. He spotted the problem immediately and made the adjustment that was needed. He was very polite and professional.
- Fred C Johnson CoI called late on a Friday afternoon, and they had an appointment set for me for the following Monday (they are closed on Saturday and Sundays). They gave me a window of four hours, and I received a call from the office about two hours into the window letting me know the repairmen were on their way. The repairmen were prompt, very polite, and helpful. They quickly took care of the door and also called in to get some quotes I had requested for a potential new door. I was very pleased with their service. I felt the service call and repair work fees were very reasonable, as were the quotes for the new doors
- AUTOMATIC GARAGE DOOR REPAIR SERVICEDid not have the correct spring on first call, but rigged the door to work well without it. Returned in a day with the correct spring and put it in even though we were not home.
- DARMSTADT OVERHEAD DOORSThis company has clearly worked with these types of old wood doors and hardware before. They came, had all materials on their truck made sure the springs and pulleys were all working and properly tensioned, rollers secure and seated properly and finally changed out some worn parts inside the opener to get it all functioning again. My neighbor was so impressed with their work that he hired them on the spot to replace his garage opener. Turns out they had a new opener/motor in the truck ready to install
- Precision Garage Door ServiceGood so far. The door looks nice and Ronnie even came back to replace a door that was dented during shipping. A few weeks after installation, the door developed a loud squeak and began to rattle when it was shutting. I called Ronnie who came quickly, fixed the problem at no charge, and was extremely helpful. The thing I like the most about Ronnie is his integrity. He says he is going to arrive at a certain time and satisfies that promise. I will hire him again
- North Coast ConstructionMy overall experience with Ed Povero was excellent. He is trustworthy. Excellent carpenter, plumbing work and his prices were reasonable.
- Edison Overhead Door Company IncThey did a wonderful job. They were very nice and came when they said they would come. Everything was finished within a couple of hours. We were happy.
- Adirondack Overhead Door CoThey responded with 4 hours and replaced the spring so we were able to open the door. The price seemed fair. However, after I paid they added $5 for lubricating the doors. This seemed like a nuisance fee (after the fact) when I had just paid them $200. I think they should include the three minutes it takes to lube the door in the pric
- MADSEN OVERHEAD DOORSI had to have a new garage door installed. They gave me an attractive price, so I hired them. They matched my price to another company, even without me asking. I'm very happy with the garage door. They did an excellent job.
- CURTIS LUMBER COI did put in garage doors and I purchased the doors at Curtis Lumber Company and that was 5 or 6 years ago. They have been in our area for a long time. I think they are a chain but I think that they are still a family owned company. They typically are known for quality. It is a quality product and it is not like you are going to get a cheaper model. You get what you pay for. I absolutely will use this provider again in the future
Garage Door Companies in Geneva
- Business Description:Marshall Exteriors, LLC has been the top choice for exterior home improvement in Geneva and the surrounding areas since 2000. We are proud to offer a wide range of services including roof maintenance, window and door replacement, exterior siding installation, and basement finishing. As a GAF Master Elite Roofing Contractor, we have the training and experience to complete your project to the highest standard. Trust Marshall Exteriors, LLC with your home! Contact us today to learn more about ou..Recent Review:We first met the folks from Marshall Exteriors at the Syracuse Home Show in March 2019. We spoke with Travis to explain our needs. The excitement he showed regarding our project matched our own excitement. Of course you expect Sales people to do their pitch to draw you in, but let me say that excitement Travis had lasted throughout every single meeting and conversation we had for the length of our project. He was out at our house taking pictures and talking to us more the very same day that we met him at the show and within a week he was back with his proposal. I was stunned by his speed and responsiveness. In comparison, another vendor we met at the Home Show came out to look at the house a few days later and we never heard from him again. After all the contracts were signed and we were on the schedule, it was a few short months before our project began. We were having almost all the windows in our house torn out and replaced with significantly larger windows. We went from small sliders to larger double hung windows. We also had a large roof built over our front porch, and the house sided with vinyl siding. The crews that worked on our house were great! I wish I could remember everyone's names to give them proper credit, but they all were extremely professional and friendly. They were working day in and day out through some pretty nasty weather. When other companies would have taken a "rain day", the Marshall crew was there. I was amazed at the speed at which they were able to complete the entire project. They also did a great job in cleanup. There were no piles of junk left for me to deal with when the project was complete. While that seams like something that all companies should do, I know for a fact that is not the case. We have been left big messes in the past. So for me this was huge. Last summer we needed a window replaced (one we hadn't done previously) and my first thought was to call Travis at Marshall. He came out to give us an estimate with that same enthusiasm as he had for our first project, even though replacing one window isn't nearly as exciting of a project. Since this was a replacement window, vs. new contraction, a majority of the work was done from the inside. The 2 employees who did the work were amazing! I believe Jordan was one of them. The window looks great and there wasn't a speck of dirt in the room from the work they did. This second project (single window replacement) was done in the midst of the COVID pandemic, and not once did I feel uncomfortable having either Travis or the crew in my house. We could not be happier with Marshall Exteriors and the work they did on our home. It looks like a brand new place and we absolutely love it. We are typically DIYers, but for any construction project beyond our skill, Marshall is our contractor of choice. I highly recommend Marshall Exteriors to anyone looking to do a home improvement projectElizabeth M.
- Business Description:Established in 1994, Max Parangi Architects P.C. provides complete Architecture, Interior Design, Planning & Landscape Architecture services. When Max Parangi Architects first opened its doors in New York as a "boutique" architectural firm, the goal was to develop and maintain the highest design standards as reflected by the Company’s motto: "Architecture of Distinction.” After two decades of expansion and the establishment of a second office in New Jersey, the firm’s vision and philosophy of..Recent Review:Max is a terrific architect. Like many people during this quarantine, I’m thinking about building a deck for my yard. I’ve interviewed many architects and Max was by far the most responsive, thorough and patient architect. During the interviewing process, Max was the only architect who took the time to understand my project and provided advice. He also looked up my town’s code and informed me of my options. When looking for a surveyor, he took the time to speak w/ them and explain the request. I would highly recommend MaxGerald T.
- Business Description:Norb Miller General Contractor of Dundee, NY specializes in remodeling services for over 30 years. We have an exceptional reputation in the Finger Lakes Region for exceeding our customers' expectations. From kitchen additions, bathroom additions, remodeling and basement conversions to windows and siding, we are here to see your vision to a beautiful end result. Our fully insured company also helps in guiding and overseeing our valued customers' design process. When you want quality and afford..Recent Review:Norb quoted $500.00 to install a new kitchen sink. Then he has an “employee” call saying cost has gone up to $650.00 Would not recommend this company to anyone for anythingMario R.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:fully insured, 14 skilled carpenters and roofers, licensed autocad draftingRecent Review:Excellent job on replacing roof on 100+ year old home. Conscientious and dependable. Follows through on projects and makes sure customer is happy. Would gladly use them again.Bennett H.
- Business Description:R & R Garage Doors. 16 Years Experience. We'll Get You Back On Track! Residential & Commercial Garage Door Service & Repair. Owner/Operator Ralph Grizanti Jr. Professional Service at a Reasonable Price. A Proper Operating Garage Door Is Essential for Your Family's Safety. Serving Lockport NY, Niagara Falls NRecent Review:My garage door had been making loud thumping noises when opening or closing for several days. I found a couple screws on the floor and saw that the garage door opener track located on the garage ceiing was no longer connected to the front mounting bracket. I called Rand R and explained the situation. He was in between calls, and even though my location would take him out of his way to his next call, he said he'd be right over. He was there in about 20 minutes. Not only did he reattach the garage door opener more securely than it was originally, but he also checked my second garage door opener to make sure it was securely attached and oiled both garage doors. Very professional, very dependable service. I would definitely use his service again. <br /Carol L.
- Business Description:Handyman work, General Contracting services, with over 25 years experience. Fully insured. Our motto "No job too big, no job too small" We are a small husband and wife owned business, therefore able to offer competitive pricing while keeping the quality of work high. We have a dedicated well trained crew
- Business Description:We will build your dream home from the foundation to the roof.We specialize in custom masonry, USA Metal Roofing, log siding,and even log homes that are built in Europe and shipped to the US. Roofing Contractor, Deck Builde
- Business Description:Superior Home Improvement Products Seller. We sell Preservation product line. Business number- 315-853-3921. Website- www.barrierwindow.com. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on our product lines exclusive to Barrier Window Systems, Inc. please visit www.preservationcollection.com and http://www.proviaproducts.com/products/entry-doors#!/signet_fiberglass_entry_doors. Click to See the Details and Entry Form and Rules for our $15,000 Annual Giveway! http://barrierwindow.com..Recent Review:<p>the price was extremely high. We opted to only do the three that were in disrepair and see how it went to decide if we would use Barrier for future windows. The windows are fine, but unremarkable. They are supposed to triple pane insulated windows but you can still feel cold air around these windows. The service provided at the time is not why I am giving them a F rating. The constant harassment for YEARS to get the rest of my windows replaced has guaranteed that I will NEVER spend another dime with this company. They are now dba Preservation Home Specialists. They call my house daily and sometimes MULTIPLE times per day, and if I happen to answer they are very pushy and insisting I am entered in a drawing to win $15,000 worth of home improvements. when I say I am not interested they go on and tell me how it isn't a sales pitch. I have hung up on them, I have asked them to remove me from their calling lists, and I have told them that I will never buy from them again. but they continue to call daily. This is still for a sales pitch, as they need to come demonstrate their products to you "in case" you win. I will tell everyone I know to stay away from Barrier Windows and Preservation Home Specialists!!!!</p> <br /Janice B.
- Business Description:Don’t look at a raggedy door when parking your car. Get yourself a garage door that matches the style and appeal of your home at Pugsley Overheard Door Systems LLCRecent Review:They responded in a 2 day turnaround which was much better than some of the bigger outfits. Their price a little lower and i think the owner is involved in all calls. Robert Pugsley has many years of experience under his belt. After they left ., my door was not flush with the ground, so they came back out and replaced my drums with out any additional chargedan k.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Winterizing your garage door can help you throughout the year, not only in the winter. Using this guide, you’ll learn how adding items such as insulation and even table salt can help prevent your garage door from freezing.
When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
Find garage door companies in
- Clifton Springs
- Seneca Falls
- Penn Yan
- Union Springs
garage door companies in Geneva
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Alpine Home Improvement Co268 Route 6N
Mahopac, New York
- Alpine Home Improvement Co
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY1007 PARK AVE
Utica, New York
- C & G CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
- Fingerlakes construction10269 old route 31
Clyde, New York
- Fingerlakes construction
- Kuehne Cosntruction7 Orchard Lane
Penn Yan, New York
- Kuehne Cosntruction
- R & R Garage Door3955 Cambria Wilson Rd.
Wilson, New York
- R & R Garage Door
- White Springs Custom Carpentry61 east Wright ave
Waterloo, New York
- White Springs Custom Carpentry