A&F Steiger Construction

With Angi since December 2015

A&F Steiger Construction is a home improvement company servicing our customers with the highest level of experience and professionalism. Each home improvement project is performed by one of our highly skilled contractors and each job is personally assessed by the owner upon completion. Female Owned our company understands how difficult it can be hiring a contractor and trusting him in your home. With A&F Steiger Construction we take all the worry out of your home improvement project. Our prices are very fair, our staff is exceptional and we never lose site that our customers come first....

Precision Painting Plus is an award-winning painting company that has been around for 14 years. We are the fastest-growing and most reputable painting company in the US. That’s because we respect our customers, we care, and most importantly… we get it. Your home and business are personal. They’re a reflection of you. Our team doesn’t settle until we get your project done exactly how you want it, while also staying on time and in budget. With us, you’ll be assigned a dedicated project manager with a professional painting crew, and you’ll have friendly customer service to help you every step of the way! Additionally, with COVID-19, safety is a top focus! Not only do we follow CDC guidelines, wear protective equipment, and sanitize our work areas after completion, but we also offer free virtual quotes, delivered in 24 hours or less. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our wide variety of services. You can read about them below, and then reach out to us for your free estimate!

Our company is a nationwide franchise that specializes in refinishing kitchen cabinets and hardwood flooring. Get the new cabinet color you want without the price tag of new cabinets. Our process involves a much more dramatic effect than the other cabinet services such as traditional resurfacing, refacing or even replacement. You will love the result of this transformation. It is a great way to give your kitchen a new look and change the entire feel of a room. The Cabinet Color Change typically takes a few days to complete.

Interior - exterior painting, drywall repairs, installs, taping, spackling, installation of moldings, powerwashing & some handyman services.

04/04/2017

We had our kitchen completely remodeled and extended the kitchen into the dining room. Before deciding on A&F we received quotes from a few contractors. A&F was not the cheapest estimate we were given, however they were licensed and actually listened to what we wanted done. My house hold is insane, with 5 children and a dog and it made me very anxious about the construction and the dust and sharp ...

Description of Work
I had my kitchen rennovated

03/11/2017

Awesome and professional!!! The men arrived on time. They got to work immediately. Put paper down on the entire work area to protect my beautiful parquet floors. They carefully moved then wrapped all my furniture in plastic. They were neat, polite, friendly and very professional. They did a beautiful job!!!!! They cleaned up everything and took the trash with them. Even vacuumed my house before th...

Description of Work
1. Scrap, plaster & paint ceilings: 2. Remove old shoe molding in living and dining room, install new then paint: 3. Scrap hallway molding then paint. 4. Repair defects on staircase risers then paint. 5. Create molding around lower staircase column

01/16/2017

It went amazing. The workers were punctual, pleasant, professional and cleaned-up all messes. They were very accommodating to any changes I made. I would definitely use this company again and will most certainly tell all my family and friends.

Description of Work
I needed painting in my kitchen, living room, up my steps and in my hallway. They also patched up cracks in the walls and holes from pictures. I needed my slate tile re-grouted and cracks fixed. I also had them replace a bathroom door in my basement and sand and refinish 5 doors and a bannister as well as paining all 3 entry doors to my home.

Category woodworking,house painters,interior painters

12/07/2016

Excellent work. Respectful, intelligent, professional, competent and courteous. Third time working with this company. Fabian and Armando are a pleasure to hire. Most recently installed grounded electrical line to my garage from the house and an outdoor motion sensor light for my driveway. Few mths ago installed an outlet in my bsmt, an outdoor outlet on the front of the house, and another motion s...

Description of Work
Installation electricty to garage underground. Install outdoor motion sensor light.

11/18/2016

They did a great job. Fabian and Jennifer had nice suggestions and ideas for my older apartment that needed some extra TLC and innovative solutions. Took longer then expected but worth the wait.

Description of Work
Ceilings, doors and walls painted. Doors, frames, baseboard and moldings replaced

Category woodworking,interior painters

Services provided include but are not limited to painting, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, general home improvements